Barack HUSSEIN Obama is finished

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by ragin cajun, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

Hope you dem/libs enjoyed the last 4 years. Because your kenyan messiah (black muslim according to Madonna) will be nothing but a bad chapter in the US history books. Massive failure in every aspect of presidential leadership. Worst president in history. Over, done, gone.

2. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Yes he is nearly finishd with his first four years, do please enjoy the next Four Years of President Obama.

torch2010 likes this.
  3. Captain America

Captain America New Member

[video=youtube;BaxECcTjCuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxECcTjCuw[/video]

4. Craftsman

Craftsman Banned

Wow, just wow.

5. Captain America

Captain America New Member

I know, right? LOL!

But don't let that fool ya. There are a LOT of educated, free thinking people in Louisiana. I absolutely LOVE that state, for the most part. Great fishing around the delta area.

6. PropagandaMachine

PropagandaMachine New Member

Not according to the polls.

7. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Wait aren't you the one who thinks that Hilary Clinton and John McCain showed us their college records?

lol.

8. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

they did not pay millions to lawyers to keep them from view. we did see hillary's law firm records and we certainly saw McCain's military records, we knew how much money Edwards and Kerry had, we saw Bush's college and military records.

Why should we tolerate the fact that obama's past is virtually unknown? Why don't you care about the past of the guy you give the nuclear keys to?

9. REPUBLICRAT

REPUBLICRAT Well-Known Member

Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously when your posts wreak of bigotry and intolerance? I mean, how could anyone believe you are honestly assessing Obama's Presidency if you hate him for reasons that have nothing to do with his policies?

10. rahl

rahl Banned

neither did obama.

post a link to hillary's law firm records and mccains military records.
    post a link showing how much money edwards and kerry had.
    bush's college records were leaked. he never released them. just like every other president or candidate hasn't released them.

what is unknown? I know more about obama's past than you know about bush's.

why haven't you cared about the past of any other president?

11. rahl

rahl Banned

I found the bolded portion rather ironic considering..............
    nothing in this post is true.

12. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

how is obama done and gone? by all reliable indicators, he's doing quite well

obama seems calm and self-assured, romney looks frustrated

[​IMG]

13. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

Really? We didn't see the Rose law firm records on whitewater? maybe you didn't but everyone else did.

we did not know all the details of McCains time in the military? again, maybe you were high on crack and missed it.

Edwards wealth from ambulance chasing was very public, as was Kerry's wealth from marrying the Heintz food heir.

obama has paid the law firm of Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle over a million dollars to keep the many suits questioning his background out of court. He knows that if one ever actually comes to trial the plaintiffs will subpeona his college records----don't you wonder whats in them that he is so desperate to keep from us?

14. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

figures don't lie, but liars figure. get used to saying President Romney and Vice President Ryan. Obozo and plugs are history--and bad history at that.

15. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Wait- aren't you the one who claimed we saw Hilary Clinton and John McCain's college records?

16. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Just as much of a lie as claiming Hilary and McCain showed us their college records.

Why are you so desperate to spread falsehoods?

17. rahl

rahl Banned

did you forget I asked for links?

did you forget I asked for links?
    then you should have no problem providing links which back up your claim.

you have no idea what he paid them for. they were retained by his campaign, not obama.
    it's already been to trial, as I've shown you. Anyone can file a suit and ask for discovery documents. Obama is perfectly within his legal rights telling you people to go (*)(*)(*)(*) yourselves, his college records are none of your business, and of no relevance to his eligibility.

18. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

i think i'll wait to see what the citizen voters have to say about that first

19. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Dream, dream, dream, dream, dre-e-e-e-em.

20. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Did we? And did we see his arrest record for cocaine possession and subsequent certificate of satisfactory completion of commmunity service?

21. tkolter

tkolter Well-Known Member

So he might win or lose, all the current trends show the Democrats likely to gain in the Senate if they do it won't matter who is president he will never repeal the ACA or get any of his radical ideas passed without their approval and I don't see that happening.

My guts at this point say Obama will get in just because Romney/Ryan screwed the pooch so bad they stabbed their own chances in the back but it will be close.

22. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

well, Barry has told us that he spent much of his youth doing drugs and drinking. BTW, Bush is not running for anything, and neither is clinton.

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Wait- aren't you the one who claimed we saw Hilary Clinton and John McCain's college records?

24. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

I do remember Hillary's college records being discussed and commented on, so the media must have had them. McCain's were discussed in the primaries, but not in much detail. Neither of them were paying lawyers to keep us from seeing them. Thats the issue, what could be in obama's college records that is worth millions to keep hidden?

I gave you the name of the law firm that has been working for him to prevent discovery of those documents, If, in your blind partisan support of obama, you refuse to acknowledge those facts, then there is nothing more I can say to you.

25. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

No- Hilary's college records weren't discussed and no- we never saw them. McCain never released his college records, though somewhere someone acknowledge he was near last in his Annapolis class.

My point about this is that you really just say 'stuff'- you have no regard for the facts. You claimed as a fact that Hilary and McCain had released their college records- whether you intentionally lied or just ignorantly stated a falsehood is immaterial- what it shows is that anything you claim as a 'fact' is equally as suspect- because of your 'blind partisan' opposition to Obama.

Not a single candidate has ever willingly released his college records. Bush's Yale transcripts(you got that one wrong too) were leaked- but Bush- just like Obama- never released his Harvard records. And of course neither has Romney.

Obama hasn't paid lawyers a dime to protect his college records. They are protected- like mine, and every candidates by federal law. Why in your blind partisan hatred of Obama you insist that he be treated differently than every other candidate- up to and including Romney- is your own problem.

You gave a name of a law firm that Obama hired for his campaign legal affairs. They haven't done a single thing to keep his college records private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.