American freedom fighters in Syria: we'll execute a group of about 48 Shiite pilgrims

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by peoplevsmedia, Oct 5, 2012.

1. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

American armed and backed "freedom" fighters in Syria (although in this segment the establishment media chose to call them 'rebels'...) said they will start executing a group of about 48 Shiite pilgrims from Iran if Tehran does not comply with their demands, according to a video posted on YouTube this week.

The pilgrims were abducted in August.

I was wondering if any Obama/neocon war monger supporters have anything to comment on this one?

2. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

NeoconDemocrap trolls are all silent as usual.

3. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Linky thingy?

4. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

5. NetworkCitizen

NetworkCitizen New Member

[video=youtube;Q9vMCSh6BMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9vMCSh6BMQ[/video]

It's the Western Spring in the Arab World

6. The Real American Thinker

The Real American Thinker New Member

We've been supporting and funding terrorists for decades. Maybe I'm desensitised, but this doesn't surprise me at all.

7. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

It does not surprise me either, but it bothers me to see hypocrisy and I feel the need to expose it.

8. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

(Doctors Without Borders)
    who is this organization and who is behind it? Can one believe their statement? The media describe this organization (Doctors Without Borders) as “independent” – while this organization is anything but independent.

Their “evidence”, by which the West tries to justify its upcoming war of aggression against Syria, is no real evidence, because the guys of MSF (Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières) are not on site; the “evidence” is only hearsay.

what the Western media conceals is the fact that there is no separate MSF (Doctors Without Borders) staff there, they only send medical material, of course. Thus, the statements do not come from their own observations, but only from hearsay, from local people who sympathize with the terrorists in Syria. But the claim is sold worldwide that an “honourable” and “independent” organization is the key witness for the crimes of the Assad government.

Let’s see who mainly financially supports the so-called “Doctors Without Borders”. They are the financial --------s on Wall Street and the City of London, which control the foreign policy of the West and the guys who benefit from wars.

According to their own annual report of 2010, among the list of donors are the usual suspects like Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg and a number of other members of the military-industrial-financial complex. Among the Board of the MSF (Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières), there are also banksters such as Elizabeth Beshel Robinson of Goldman Sachs.

“Doctors Without Borders” is virtually the hospital and the medical unit of the terrorist gangs in Syria. Apropos, they also treat civilians that are the victims of the terrorist attacks.

Stephen Conish has admitted in an interview with NPR how the work of this organization is carried out in Syria. Aid is only sent to the regions which are beyond the control of the Syrian government and is made available for the “Syrian rebels”.

This means that the organization, funded by the Wall Street, supports the criminal gangs in Syria, which are in turn financed and armed by the West in order to spread terror throughout the country. Among them are foreign mercenaries who are either directly or indirectly affiliated with al-Qaeda.

The website of MSF says:
    “Over the past four months, MSF has been able to open four hospitals in northern Syria, in areas controlled by armed opposition groups.”

http://www.syrianews.cc/doctors-borders-war-propaganda-syria/

9. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Exactly what evidence exists to show that this specific rebel group is US supported?

10. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Where were you when Bush was war-mongering and his cadre of advisors and insiders were ALL neocons? Same s**t, different day.

11. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

He's a 9/11 truther, so he was bashing Bush. The real question is where are YOU now that Obama has turned into Bush?

12. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I'm not sure Obama has turned into Bush yet. Maybe more like Clinton & Albright, which I do not approve of either.