Polar Bear Hunt Goes Terribly Wrong

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DonGlock26, Oct 16, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

It was bound to happen. They picked the wrong white victim who happened to be armed and got stabbed. One young thug lost his life. Mr. The Wrong Guy did what he had to do to go home alive that night. This is why people should be allowed to carry CCW handguns.

2. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

This is a heartwarming story.

Little DeAndre obviously messed with the wrong guy and got what he deserved.

3. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

And they thought this punk would be another Trayvon Martin. Give me a break. Even Trayvon Martin isn't what he has been made out to be.

4. Angedras

Angedras New Member

... lost another future astronaut.

:(

5. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

We need more stories like this. We need more "wrong guys" out there in order to scare black people out of doing this.

6. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

In Obama's America it's a game to attack white people and beat them savagely. Why doesn't he say something about this?

7. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Darwin strikes back.

8. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

What de heck is de wrong with de this de picture ?

9. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Motto of the day. If you look for trouble sometimes you find it.

10. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

How sad....her poor, harmless little angel would be alive today if Knife Control laws were strengthened.

11. Eighty Deuce

They must have forgotten the throw-down skittles and watermelon juice.

12. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

Sounds like the only thing the "wrong" guy did wrong, was leave 6-8 other animals alive.

Why were they not charged too? They knew what was going to happen. They bolstered the attitudes of the two morons who did the deed. They stood by and watched it happen when they could have stopped it. They are just as responsible as the guys who attacked the innocent man who was forced to take a life in defending his own.

13. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

When you go polar bear hunting you gotta remember the First Rule of Bear Hunting:

Sometimes you get the bear. Sometimes the bear gets you. DeAndre and Trayvon were the latter case.

14. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

15. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

Obviously, when you hear a statement like this; "Why should another one of Gods black angels die without no type of justice", it's pretty clear the black community defending this kid are clueless, and the "pastor" is nothing more than race baiter. And if this punk kid is someone they hold up as a black angel, well, there's a real deep rooted problem. And although the mother asserts "My son was not raised to be a troublemaker" it doesn't change the fact, according to eye witnesses, he was.
    To me, the sad part, the kids age. This kid obviously made poor choices, but whats going on in our society that produces a young kid so uncivil, so mentally ugly? I can understand what motivates a bank robber or thief, but when young kids have this idea that getting together and kicking the crap out some stranger is "cool fun", I really don't get it.

16. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Check out the moral decay and rot from Detroit reporter Peter Werbe (may he participate in a polar bear hunt himself): “What did you think was “great” about this article, if in fact, the incident actually occurred? I searched all over the internet for some reporting of it and could only find it in two far-right wing news sites including WND. However, if true, what does this tell you?

Racism is the dog whistle of the right to frighten whites into voting for corporate elites like the Koch brothers through their stooges such as Romney. If this is a real incident, it wouldn’t surprise me. People forced onto the margins of a society whether in Detroit, Jakarta, Juarez, Kingston, or Dar es Salaam, act outside of the boundaries of expected behavior. In the other cities, the poor are heavily armed and take a greater toll than what is reported in this story, but what we see in Mexico could easily begin to occur here if we keep impoverishing huge swaths of our population.

The account, true or not, is racist to the core. The identity of the mob designated in racial terms is the giveaway. If it even happened, it was a mob of the poor. The Romneys of the world will assure this continues and with greater intensity."

Doesn't this sound like so many of the Stalinist leftists we see here on these boards? I.e. I only saw it reported on right wing sites, therefore, it didn't happen. And if it did, it is racist to identify the color of the mob (though race is the whole reason for these attacks...to ignore that important detail is to exonerate thugs and excuse beatings for fun as perfectly acceptable).
    These people are poor (though that's not clear at all) so you can't blame them. Romney is to blame here... (though Obama is president now, the last time I checked).

We often call opinion crazy or not based in reality but I've never run across a more extreme example of this than Peter Werbe's commentary. If liberalism is a sickness then this guy has a full blown case of AIDs, in terms of dysfunction. As expected he's a progressive http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Werbe.

17. Eighty Deuce

Its not "our society". And its not kicking "some stranger". It American liberalism and all its manifest failure in the black community, targeting whites because they are the white devil.

Its Barack Obama and his "take the bullet out" race-pimp speech. Its community leader idiots like the pastor.

18. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

I was recently mugged in a city with gun control. It made me feel helpless and now I'm afraid to walk anywhere past 4 in the afternoon because other people have guns and I don't.

19. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

How's your eye, Z?

20. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

The only problem is that guns and knives, are effectively illegal for self-defense. If you dare to use a gun or knife in self-defense, especially if the attacker is unarmed (but still poses a threat to your life) - then you're very likely looking at 1st or 2nd degree murder charges, and 20-life behind bars - so you're almost safer just going unarmed and hoping for the best.

Safer to learn some martial arts, or use a taser instead of a gun - you're less likely to wind up with a felony just for defending yourself.

21. Eighty Deuce

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*) ! They most certainly are legal for self-defense ! And in the vast majority of the cases, there are no charges !

22. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Nah if you use a knife or a gun in self-defense, you are very likely looking at being charged with a crime, or using 'excessive force' - you could wind up doing more time in prison than your attacker simply because you had the weapon.

So technically they are legal, but in practice it's more dangerous to use them in self-defense than to just go around unarmed. If you shoot and kill an assailant and the law enforcement deems you used unnecessary force - you could go to prison as a murderer.

23. Eighty Deuce

Again. Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). You haven't a clue what you are talking about.

24. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

To a point I have to agree with SpaceCricket. In many places these days defending yourself is frowned upon, and even if attacked by an unarmed assailant, you will be charged for some type of civil disobedience or disturbing the peace, even though you were attacked. Schools in particular these days do not even recognize the term self defense.

If you are attacked and need to exercise your right to self defense, you best hope there are witnesses to corroborate your story, there is video evidence that proves your story, or you are the only one left alive to tell the tale.

25. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Perhaps for some but some of us would be locked up faster if we used our hands. A gun would keep me out of jail.