Benghazi: Obama ordered help, the Right continues its lies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by HeNeverLies4, Nov 2, 2012.

1. HeNeverLies4

HeNeverLies4 New Member

Its crazy how more and more facts come out, more and more the right looks like a bunch of desperate partisans trying to win a election they are losing....... oh wait.

oh and this

Another lie debunked. These facts really are killing the conservative movement.

So the "President watched them die" lie can be discontinued as of this moment.

(*)(*)(*)(*) more facts hold up....

(*)(*)(*)(*). The more the facts add up the more and more the right looks like a bunch of political predators trying to score cheap points off of the deaths of 4 Americans.

2. zoorian

zoorian Newly Registered

As someone who has no stakes in this either way I have to say you kinda of sound like a loon. Just because the people who work for the president tell the media something doesn't mean it's true. People and "groups" of people lie all the time to save their ass.

3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 New Member

Congrats...you win the Obama brown nose award of the week. Vietor is ass deep in cover ups..after all, his head is on the chopping block more than Obummers..of course the cronie is going to lie through his teeth...the fact that you bought it so easily makes me quetion liberal intelligence

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Only four people got killed. It's not that big of a deal. When we find out who did it we will kill them.

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Well, the guy's (I think it's a guy) username is 'HeNeverLies' - meaning Obama, I'm sure. That tells you volumes right there about being totally brainwashed.......sad, but scary....

6. Hummingbird

Try telling that to the families of the dead men.......

7. Hummingbird

Try telling that to the families of the dead men.......

8. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Pretty obvious that a claim of moving military assets into the region to "prepare for a wide range of contingencies" does not reference this particular incident, since there was no 'range' to speak of. There was an attack on our people, and it required an immediate deployment of CIF (In Extremis). Because you have no knowledge of the military or anything in it, you'll have to look that up to understand.

As for the disgusting poster who suggests that 4 Americans dying is "no big deal, we'll find who did it and kill them", I nominate dropping such a clown off at the nearest Ansar-AlSharia safe house to be beheaded or somesuch.

Because we'll find out who did it, and kill them.

[​IMG]

9. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Uh oh it looks like the extremists are out of excuses on this one!

10. Tipper101

Tipper101 Well-Known Member

In your haste to cherry-pick quotes from the administration as "proof", you must have forgotten to read the entire rest of the story that does nothing but reassert and redocument the incompetency of the administration before, the inexplicable incompetency during the event, and the current stonewalling that is continuing into its 3rd month.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/141952877/3478845

It seems there was a huge gap between the top....and everyone else. Even if we were to assume for the moment that Obama was gung-ho on getting his (*)(*)(*)(*) straight for all the 8 hours of the attack, the inability to get the job done, correct the communication problems and actually do something decisive...or rather, let those whose job it is to do something decisive do their jobs...is, for me, when compounded with the months they had before the attack to fix their (*)(*)(*)(*), inexcusable.

I'm not really surprised by it, to be honest. If trying to figure out how to play it to the press confused the hell out of them for days and weeks after the event, why wouldn't an actual battle requiring fast decision making leave them completely helpless and inept? It's spontaneous...oh no its not...oh yes it is...but it's a terrorist attack...that was demonstrated spontaneously...but there's no evidence suggesting that it was preplanned... But it takes time to line up mortars... I know, it's a spontaneous pre-planned terrorist attack!

What a crock, and how pathetic that you are actually defending the administration on this like they are blameless. I'm curious in your mind just who specifically is responsible for this?

Oh I know, i'm sure it's the republicans. They were obstructing Obama with their fat white bodies getting in the way!

Now try again buddy cause you're going to have to come up with a hell of a lot more than that.

11. Tipper101

Tipper101 Well-Known Member

Oh but the outing of a CIA agent during the Bush years no doubt got you really (*)(*)(*)(*)ing mad I bet... like the rest of the Libs around here.

12. HeNeverLies4

HeNeverLies4 New Member

Still not seeing how tactically we would have been at advantage by adding any support to this particular instance. Hmm. and there are several 4 star generals who agree with me. Imagine that.

Of course. Obama always a servant to the mob, fired a competent soldier for doing what was right: Responding what with equal or lesser force to every threat.

13. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

The attack last 6 hours.. not 8 hours.

14. HeNeverLies4

HeNeverLies4 New Member

This attack is as spontaneous as any spontaneous terrorist attack. Thousands of threats go unfulfilled daily. Do you expect us to overreact to each one?

And you have proven nothing I said to be incorrect.

Fact is
    Obama sent help
    Obama was not watching it 'live as it happened'
    Obama did not order anyone to stand down.

Of course he is the Commander and Chief and any military failure falls on him, but this is not the only military failure in our history and wont be the last.

Bush had many, many, many, many, many, more.

15. Margot

Look at the time of the email. By 10:54 Benghazi time the first assault was over.

[​IMG]

16. Vote4Future

Vote4Future Well-Known Member

It is amazing how much BS supporters of the Pretender-in-Chief will come up with! I cannot help but wonder if this is the way they ease their conscience for voting for an absolute failure?

17. Margot

Did you read the email? BTW, the time difference is 6 hours.. so the response team was evacuating the Consulate by 10:54 PM.

18. creation

creation New Member

WOW what a cowarldy post.

19. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

It is not very creative either. Weak sause.

20. Margot

I know that I am hopping up and down like a child, but please look at the email.

[​IMG]

21. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

gotta love the continuous changing of the story.

from a ABC piece
    the first 4 words says it all, how many new timelines will be needed to cover everyone's ass ?

then we get back to the "oh it was just a spontaneous demonstration" BS that Obama and his minions stuck to for how many weeks ?

22. Vote4Future

The only cowards are those in charge that let Hillary take the blame for their failure! Typical Obama. Always somebody else's fault.

23. Margot

Read the EMAIL.

24. Vote4Future

Such an original thought. Let's blame Bush! Duh!!!

25. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

I wasn't refering to your post. You have your (*)(*)(*)(*) together.