Only a quarter of climate change effects are natural, the rest is man made

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by truthvigilante, Nov 7, 2012.

1. truthvigilante

truthvigilante Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its time to look at the other side of the argument. I'm sure many of us are sick of reading the laborious argument against AGW. It's time to read another perspective!

That's right! 75% of climate change is attributed to human activity!

http://www.nature.com/news/at-least-three-quarters-of-climate-change-is-man-made-1.9538

I'm sure you have heard the Exxon perspective on how healthy the ice caps are, well here is the other side of the story from climate experts!

Time to bring to light some solid facts rather than seemingly superficial denialist propaganda!

The arctic is melting at an alarming rate. Experts have predicted that the final collapse of arctic sea ice in summer months within four years!!

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/study-arctic-snow-pack-melting-faster-sea-ice

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/sep/17/arctic-collapse-sea-ice

2. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

The sky is fawling!
    The sky is fawling!
    Someone call bob brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Dude do us all a favour and start thinking for yourself FFS.

I bet if Juliar Gillard told you there was a beehive up your freckle.........................

You would be walking around convinced that bees were coming in and out of your backside LOL.

ROFL......ROFL.......

Please educate yourself.

4. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey TV

A great place to get educated on climate change is right here mate, good luck.

[video=youtube;Ov0WwtPcALE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0WwtPcALE[/video]

5. truthvigilante

So you believe you are thinking for yourself? Lol!

I suppose I don't have to point this out to those that have the nous to take conspiracy theories with a grain of salt, but this crap is simply deceptive garbage that is the baby of climate denialists!

You and your graphs are just deceptive BS! Not sure whether you realise, but not too many believe your sh!t! It is just farcical nonsense.

Here is a simple clip that provides a non laborious response to the crap that was posted folks!
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=boj9ccV9htk&desktop_uri=/watch?v=boj9ccV9htk

6. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Most of this movie has been debunked already, it is full of lies and misrepresentation, but I suppose if you are a denialist, it is all you have to go on.

What makes me totally disregard anything you say D&D is your arrogance and total pigheadedness. If you post a link it is the gospel truth, but if someone posts one with the opposite opinion then they are lying. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

I have said time and time again, both sides are theories, which could mean one is right and one is wrong, it could mean they are both part right and both part wrong, they both could be wrong.

It's a bit like finding a suspicious lump somewhere, the doctor says it may be malignant, lets remove it to be sure, are you going to say no, but you may get a second opinion. They say rubbish, you will live forever, so would you be happy then, would you forget the lump, I don't think so.

You get a third opinion, he says there is a chance it is malignant, it's your choice to risk it. OK it's your life, or is it. Don't you have family, children, brothers and sisters. Wouldn't your death affect them?

So what do you do, risk it that you may be right, or take the consensus opinion that it is better to be safe then sorry.

Just answer one question though. Why is it you are right, your links are right, whilst ours are wrong, what divine knowledge do you have your not sharing?

Or maybe it is just that you would like your side to be right, and you are willing to believe anyone who backs your side?

7. DominorVobis

All the denialists should go to their garage, shut all the doors, start up your car, then repeat the following line for a couple of hours. "I don't pollute, I don't pollute"

No more denialists.

8. truthvigilante

I like you're analogy DV, I mean, it's not a hard decision in that instance! It's got me beat what d&d's game is. I think you have debunked many of d&d's posts, but still tries his best to pull the wool over people's eyes with the same old BS.

9. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Most of the movie are joking or what?

Which part that weather baloons and satellites can't find the hot spot in the tropopause certainely not!

That natural CO2 emissions from the ecosystems totally eclispe what man sends into the atmosphere certainely not!

What they omitted one part of a graph and this makes the whole presentation crap, certainely not!

Get your head out of the sand dude, sounds to me like you haven't got much street savy about you and you believe just about anything the government tells.

I'm just your average joe bloggs who gives a (*)(*)(*)(*) about our great country, i pulled my head out of the sand a long time ago when i decided that political persuaion is a way to divide and conquer the people.

So then you would believe a con man who you thought was part right or part wrong.

There are only two choices its either true or false no grey bits or middle ground.

How can you compare something like that to a ponzy scheme that will fleece not only you but your childrens children, or is it a case of she'll be right mate it doesn't affect me.

Well a good family friend a woman was diognosed with a lump in her uterus, one doctor said that it should be cut out straight away the other said leave it and you will live to a ripe old age just dont touch it with surgery, otherwise once its freed from the protective layer you body has placed around it to contain it, it will spread to the rst of your body.

That was 15 years ago, the woman decided to leave it alone and she is still living and bouncing around on the surface.

I'm not saying i'm right what i have been telling you guys is to look into our past and also to look into what is happening now with regards to the science of global warming.

We have scientists on one hand that have correlated the activities of the sun and have found that the sun drives all global warming andglobal cooling, not as your messiah Al Gore tells us that CO2 drives global warming that tiny miniscule amount of CO2 that steady flow rate that is made from man.

Yet nature (ecosystems) sends up 97% of the CO2 in our atmosphere, why doesn't Al gore mention that somewhere.

I could go on but........................

Not worth the effort cause your head is burried in the sand.

And you call yourself a scientist??????????????????????? LOL

10. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

[​IMG]

11. truthvigilante

I think d&d has tried this a couple of times somehow! Bad sh!t goes in bad sh!t comes out!!

12. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

BURN THE WITCH. :flame::flame::flame::flame:

13. DominorVobis

Yes, an encapsulated tumor, she was lucky, they are nearly always non malignant, she was fortunate it was this type.

OK so now your saying your not saying your right. you say not to just blindly follow what the politicians tell us, you even said, what does leaving a little bit of the graph out matter, then you say your an ordinary bloke who loves his country and that we are just following like sheep.

I'm sorry D&D, your absolute pig headed arrogance and unbelievable blind naive following of the denialists reminds me of lemmings marching off a cliff to their doom.
    Your right, the bit they left off the graph was the little bit that showed increased global warming, if it didn't worry them, and it didn't totally debunk their lie, why didn't they include it. It wasn't left off, the other data was still there. It was deliberately omitted, D&D, they are lying to you and like a lemming, you keep on marching.

14. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

DV lets get some things straight shall we.

First this hot spot that shows up on the IPCC's parametric computer generated forecasts cannot be detected by either weather ballons or satellites.

So what does it say about their theory on global warming?

If it was there and weather ballons and satellites detected it the alarmists would be shoving it in our faces, this is their bases on enslaving the whole world for using energy, take that away and what have they got but the d!cks hanging out in the wind?

All they have is there computer forecasts why should we believe them?

We certainely cant find the most important fact in accordance with their computer models that is the tropopause is heating up using emprical techniques like weather ballons and satellite readings.

This debunks their theory on global warming? What their computers are saying and whats in our atmosphere are two totally different things, how can you being a scientist disregrad this fact?

Today we have 390ppm of CO2 in our atmosphere, which is one of the lowest amounts of CO2 we have ever had.

Now what about if we go back into history we see that the level of CO2 in our atmopshere millions of years ago reached 7000ppm thats 7000ppm nearly 20 times the amount we have to day.

Yet we cant find anything that says to us this amount of CO2 will causes dramatic climate change or drives a runaway green house effect.

Wht about today the scientists that have been studying the sun have found that the suns activities and the mean average temperature of the Earth correlate just fine, with the CO2 graph following the temperature graph by a lag of about 800 years.

Not as Al Gore would have us believe that CO2 drives temperature what a liar, he has set up his carbon trading company and like a horse in the barrier just cant wait for the whistle to blow so he can trade carbon derivatives, thats who your listening to say no more.

The scientists that have been studying the sun now say that for the next few decades our sun's activities will decline before caming back into season again (sun cycle) so our sun will have less blckspots which will mean that the Earth is headed for a cooling period much like the 1970's and even the little ice age.

Now if temperatures start dropping in a few years time does this debunk the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) religion, especially when we will be sending up more CO2 that ever!

Will you belive then that AGW is indeed a fabricated lie perpetrated by the bankers/elite to fleece nations of their wealth through their energy use on the stock exchnage by the farming and selling of carbon credits.

You and i and our childrens children, its for EVER.

15. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

When fossil fuels were discovered they were heralded as cheap enrgy for the masses not only for the rich.

Now the rich want the masses to pay through the nose for energy use and by playing on your conscious about our polution and the state of the Earth they have succeded.

Fossil fuels should be cheap energy for all so wake up guys take your heads out of the sand FFS.

16. truthvigilante

Hey folks this gives a pretty clear and concise look at the argument! It makes denialist ideas really suspicious! IMO climate denialists are either simply deluded followers of their persuasions or they're in on the whole Exxon plan!!

http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

17. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Yeah right thats conclusive evidence i'm packing my drawes and going home.

One of the guys on that blog is an ex-policeman who just happens to be intrested in climatology and studies it part time.

Thanks TV but your going to have to do better than that.

There are many statements that are wrong on that blog's page but these people are blindly following the global warming religion.

You should go to some of their other pages where they allow anyone to write dowm there opinion, you will find many people disagree with them.

I have shown you many things TV for instance that the sea levels are not rising on one of the threads on this forum.

Satellites are now showing that the antarctic is now holding record levels of sea ice ofcourse you will not hear this on main stream media its as though they aren't allowed to say such things, but if it was the other way round and it was losing sea ice i bet it would be fron t cover news.

But hey what do you expect the news media is now owned by bankers, aren't they the ones that want carbon derivatives on the stock exchange?

Here learn something, read this and dont let those pigs pull the wool over your eyes,
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ole-So-global-warming-thawing-Antarctica.html

18. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey TV

As an example of how blindly the skeptical science blog follows the global warming religion lets take this page for example,

How do human CO2 emissions compare to natural CO2 emissions?

http://www.skepticalscience.com/human-co2-smaller-than-natural-emissions.htm

Have a look at some of the hosresh!t they write to debunk the skeptical arguement above.

Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and read some of the comments posted by the people that have read their nonsense.

But hey TV lets get real here you dont have to be a rocket scientist, humans produce 6 GT of CO2 every year, the ecosystems produce 720 GT per year.

Why is it that the 6GT that humans produce will destroy the planet and the 720GT produced by nature will not.

And remember today we have 390ppm of CO2 in our atmosphere and in our past history we have had CO2 levels as high as 7000ppm.

Why doesn't AL Gore EVER mention that one?

19. truthvigilante

Skeptic does complete turn around: "Humans are almost entirely responsible for climate change", respected scientist and former climate change skeptic Richard Muller said.
    This latest scientific evidence based on the research of some of the worlds top 12 scientists was actually sponsored by the Koch brothers( that's right, they're an oil family). Richard Muller should be applauded for standing on his morals and not allowing big dollars and this mob to manipulate his decision! I don't think these guys will throw money at him again!

These findings extend upon the IPCCs finding, which suggested that "most" climate change is a as a consequence of human activity to: "is entirely" responsible!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQhStjOJWVs

Who do you believe, a bunch of pretentious scientists and climatologists who are working for Exxon Mobil or credible sources?

The artic is melting folks,, it is not hard to find footage of this and many reports from the local people including indigenous. If you are foolish nutter who jumps on the band wagon of every little conspiracy thrown up, then you would be freakin stupid enough to believe climate denialists with vested interested in being able to pollute our planet!

Denialist mumbo jumbo is designed to confuse and with loads of money are able to counteract information contrary to their interest. Lets not be fooled by this group of greedy self centred nutters and the fools who blindly follow them! They'd be lookin down on little known clowns who bat for them with the greatest disdain, knowing how foolish they are to follow their falsities!! They actually refer to their blind followers as bittttches!! Don't be a bittttchhh to these guys, they just want to screw you and then flick ya when they get what they want! Some people like being treated like a biiiitchh.....lmfao!!

20. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

So one skeptic become an alarmist so what?

What you should be worrying about is why they keep telling us the science is settled and anyone who opposes this is mad, stupid or some anit-humane kinda person an outcast.

If the science was true and settled then they would say here ladies and gentlemen here it is take it appart disect, disolve it do what ever you have to, to it and please tell us if our assumptions and analysis are right.

Not here are our findings NOW sit down shut up and believe us or else. Dont you find this alittle strange, i bet newton never said here is my life's work "principia mathematica" and if anyone opposes it i'll have his head.

Science is about discovery and then proving the discovery with theory, Its unheard of for a scientist to say i have dicovered something now dont you dare oppose it, all discoveries are their to be taken apart anytime anywhere.

Except ofcourse for global cooling come global warming come climate change this science is settled dont you dare oppose it or try to prove it wrong, because we dont make mistakes.

BTW here is a very attractive lady who was an alarmist until she dicovered the scam, now she is a sceptic, her website for your perusal. :):):)

http://joannenova.com.au/

The arctic melting is not new phenominon back in the midieval warm period people were growing crops on greenland?

Agian your listening to people who want to enslave you for your energy use by playing on your conscious that manmade pollution is your fault and not the fault of the corporations.

Like i keep telling you wake up and smell the CO2 my friend better late than never.

21. truthvigilante

You are an idiot! What the helll are you doing arguing against AGW for? DV has tried to say this to you time and time and time and time and time and time again...............No one has said "don't argue against it" from all reports I've read! It is however very clear that the aggressors are the denialists!!
    Of course scientists need to make governments and the people aware of their findings. The real issue is deniers leaving out crucial information!!!

22. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

What does that make you then?

I can smell a ponzy scheme from miles away.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

EERRRhhhhhh WTF are talking about alarmists want to burn skeptics cause they believe skeptics are dealing with black magic or something.

Kinda like the christians burning witches at the stake.

Where have you been go back and see some of the things alarmist want to do to skecptics beacuse skeptics are challenging the global warming religion.

You are really hilarious somethimes when you talk about things you haven't investigated.

I've never heard a skeptic saying we should burn the alarmists at the stake because they believe in global warming!!!!

And thats a fact.

Then why are you getting all hot under the collar?

You mean the scientists that have research money thrown at them by the governments their the ones telling the governments what they want to hear in order to get some more funding and grants sometimes in the millions.

Do you even know the origins of the IPCC, first started by magie thatcher, she threw a whole pile of money at them and said tell me how i can get rid of the coal industry and go nuclear.

This is where the IPCC started dude, it was to destroy the coal miners in britain.

Seeya feel sorry for gullable fellows like you who suck up propoganda hook line and sinker.

23. truthvigilante

Look, I rely on the report of 99% of climatologists who believe in AGW. You are a known conspiracy band wagon jumper. If you didn't jump on every conspiracy conceived you would have a little bit more credibility on this one. You have none.

Thatcher was a conservative dude, her intentions don't equate. Either she had a genuine concern about the issue but as with every other good intention of man, was twisted by vested interests, in this instance exxonmobil or, she was deceived herself. She has changed her position now, but is it a ploy to give her buddies a leg up!!

24. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

This is going to be my last post to you about this subject.

First and foremost are you comfotable with the idea that this labor / green government has enslaved us all for EVER to the UN to bankers and to wall street based on a lie, the lie of Antropogenic Global Warming (AGW).

Are you comfortable with the idea that our standard of living will be decreased because of a LIE and that we will be sending billions of dollars to overseas foreign corporations because of a lie, do you care about this country or not! or are you comfotable at the moment and coudln't give a rats what happens to you your or children and their children.

This money could have spent here in Australia on Australians yet these traitors we call politicians want to send the money overseas filling the pockets of the pigs that want to govern the whole world.

10% of the carbon tax revenue will go to the United Nations Green Fund?, you know that equates to billions of dollars right! Australia will be sending billions of dollars to the United Nations.

Its estimated that after the first year of collecting the carbon tax from various nations including Australia the United nations will gather 100 billion dollars per annum thats every year, ever asked yourself what the United nations will do with all this money and why they want it?

In everyday life if someone sells you something that you payd for based on a lie would you not get upset about such a thing?

Yet here we are our politicians have sold us a lie that will place all of us in financial slavery for EVER based on a lie and you support this, if you have any feelings what so ever about where we are headed into the future, surely this LIE called AGW that wil fleece us ALL for ever would be getting under your skin.

The discover of fossil fuels heralded the era of cheap energy for the masses not only the rich, the rich have no decided that there will not be cheap anergy for the masses anymore and intend on making us pay through the nose.

What doesn't use fossil fuels, everything uses fossil fuels our standard of living is based around fossil fuels, for example if the price of elecetricity goes up for manufacturres and retailers they will pass the cost on to us the consumers.

Take away everything made from fossil fuels in your home and what are you left with? This is where bankers want us surfs and unforunately looks like they will succeed in putting us there.

We Australia only send up 1.5% of all manmade CO2 yet we have been given the most expensive carbon tax in the whole world, do you ever stop to think why?

Maybe these fat overseas pigs have tuned into the notion that Australia is a lucky country and they want us to contribute more since we call our selves a lucky country.

Maybe its austerity measures incognito, hell they have the whole world at their feet why should we be there also.

Our carbon tax has a starting price of $23/tonne and will increase 2.5% every year ABOVE inflation, so if inflation for the year is 2% at the end of that year our carbon tax will increase by 4.5% etc etc. Got that! Do you understand this?

This will have a flow on effect every year not only on energy but goods and services will also increase, why do you think the government has been so generous and increased the tax free threshold to $180000, its because there will come a day when every penny willl be required to survive.

The EU at this moment is paying some where around $8/tonne, look up how much CO2 the EU sends up and then compare that to Australia's modest 1.5% of all manmade CO2 emissions. Can you explain to me why we have been given such a heavy burden, we may be the lucky country but we certainely cant rescue the whole world from CO2 emissions.

Now who is telling us that the world will be destroyed by AGW, well the most prominent organisation is the IPCC an organisation whos humble beggings started when Maggie Thacther threw some money at them to find a way to destroy the coal miners union and coal so Britain could turn to nuclear.

Thier are others ofcourse who are funded by bankers, bankers gave $50 billion dollars towards AGW, they are gearing up and writing the laws that will govern carbon derivatives the stock exchange, do you understand this, they are writting the laws and then they will demand that congress and the whole world except them.

The person who wrote the laws on credit default swaps is also writting the laws that will govern carbon derivatives.

They will be able to create booms and busts with the farming and selling of carbon credits just like they do with any other commodity on the market.

Every thought to yourself if we are indeed at the tipping point of no return with AGW, why are governments putting our future in the hands of the people that have destroyed capatalism and are now demanding to take over countries in Europe and the rest of the world and maybe pretty soon Australia.

If it was so urgent dont you think grass roots level action where imediate impacts can be seen and felt would have been a better way to save us all from detruction.

25. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

So who is telling us that the world be destroyed by AGW?

The IPCC ofcourse and where is their proof that the world is being affected by the manmade CO2.

Thats all 6.5 gigatonnes of manmade CO2 every year,

But the eco systems throw up 720 gigtonnes of CO2 every year and have the potential if the earth heats up to throw up even more.

Remember millions of years ago their was 20 times the amount CO2 we have in our atmosphere today, and it was all due to the ecosystems.

Why didn't Al gore EVER mention that natural Co2 totaly eclipses manmade CO2, not once did that lieing pig mention it.

Whats the percentage 6.5 / 720 = 0.00903%, Hey TV do you understand this number mate!

Ok so the IPCC tells us that manmade Co2 is going to destroy us all so where is their evidence, well its in the parametric computer generated forecast.

Ok so how will man be destroyed in accordance with the IPCC compuetr generated forecasts?

Well the computers are saying that due to all this manmade CO2, thats all 6.5 gigatonnes per annum, the tropopause (about 10 to 12 kilometres above the ground) above the equator will heat up due to manmade CO2 emissions trapping the long wave infrared waves which in turn will create more moisture and more heat trapping and more CO2 and more heat trapping etc etc.

The computers are saying that 10 to 12 kilometres above the equator their is a hot spot that could trigger a runaway green house effect.

But hold on a minute millions of years ago when we had 20 times the CO2 we have today did this phenomenon happen?

No it didn't even though we had 20 times the amount of CO2 that we have today.

This is what the parametric computer generated models are telling these so called banker funded climatolgist who then in turn tell governments the world will end because of this phenomenon.

This is their proof their signature their footprint that the world will end, this is their evidence.

Well guess what empirical data gathered from weather baloons and more recently satellites has failed to detect this hot spot.

Their one and only proof cant be found??????????????????????????????????????????????

Remember computers are the dumbest things ever invented, you put sh!t in and sh!t comes out.

Wake up TV FFS wake up and start defending your country. :):):)