Blacks Keep Attacking Whites In Baltimore

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by SmilinJack, Nov 7, 2012.

1. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

2. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

3. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

4. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

5. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

6. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

This most recent thing in Baltimore is really bad. They were trying to kill the guy---attacked like a pack of dogs. This man will never be the same if he lives.

But what is frightening---is that racial motive is not even being considered. Its being avoided at the point of being ridiculous. Reporters and police are promoting these acts, by not looking into all scenerios.

Remember in New York when two gay guys were attacked by black thugs---and it was simply assumed that it was a gay crime? This instance on election day---screams of a racial crime.

7. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

It's one of the areas with not a lot of welfare. If they get more welfare then the crime rates will decrease because they will not have to rob for their expenses. Europe has less crime, because it has more welfare

8. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

I certainly don't agree with that. That is a big mistake.

But, in regards to the OP, this list is all you got? Really? I've got more hate-crimes against Blacks in New York committed just by police than you do of the general country.

Come on, man. Candle to the Sun here...

9. Junior_Beauchamp

Junior_Beauchamp New Member

It's only a "racial crime" if it's a white.

10. CharlieChalk

CharlieChalk Banned

tbf there is nothing about that video, terrible as it is, to indicate its a racial crime. theyre just idiots is all, not necessarily racists.

11. CharlieChalk

CharlieChalk Banned

though what that guy should have done is go rent a car, drive it back there and just plough straight into about 30 of them get out and leg it report the car stolen

12. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

Oh there is much more...I did not want to be accused of spamming...I will present more in the future.

I do not think you have anything.....put up or shut up.

13. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

Black on White "Hate Crime" in Baltimore

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/cri...ay-4-people---

City police say 4 people were robbed and beaten in Upper Fells Point
    At least one robbery investigated as hate crime

BALTIMORE - It is happening within just a few blocks in Upper Fells and Butchers Hill.

The victims are all white and in most cases they describe their assailants as a group of black teens.

Police consider at least one of the robberies a hate crime after the suspects used expletives and called a victim “white boy.”

"I think it is disgraceful, I really do. This is a nice neighborhood, it turned around. It could be better but if people are going to do that, business will slow down."

And Nadia McVey who opened Carducci's corner bar in Upper Fells last year could hardly afford the threat.

The last year has been tough but her regulars faithful. The last thing she or any other business needs now is a roaming group of teens targeting a specific type of victim in such a small area.

''It makes me sad because you try to make something out of a place and then stuff like this happens, it's not right," said McVey.

"There is talk that there is possible gang involvement and we can't rule that out at this point, we just don't have enough to say yes or no," said city police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi.

What police do have is four cases, one of which considered a hate crime.

In all cases white males were attacked and robbed of their cell phones and cash.

In one of the instances the suspects brandished a gun, but no weapons have been used in the beatings.

Each victim describes a group of eight to ten teens ages 15 to 18.

It is enough of a threat to boost patrols and arrest whatever gang or group is targeting residents in the area.

"We need to get some people to talk to. We need to see some other signs but we do have a heavy presence of officers that hopefully will figure this out very soon," say police.

14. upside-down cake

Dude, seriously, someone else might be worth the effort, but not a troll like you. You wouldn't even concede to it if I went through the trouble. Not a chance. It's New York. Look it up.

15. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Apparently getting a friggin' JOB isn't even an option 'over there.' No wonder you guys are circling the drain.

16. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah every black gang-banga claims that the cops are prejudiced especially when they are CAUGHT committing crime after crime by the only guys with the balls to try to clean up that little corner of hell on Earth.

17. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

heh heh....Like I said....Put Up or Shut Up. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

18. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

Name calling is not allowed on this board........do you want to lose your posting priveleges?

19. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

20. upside-down cake

Please, please run for President in 2016. The Dems will love you.

21. custer

custer New Member

If blacks beat a transgender, does it even matter?

22. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

A DETROIT DIALOGUE

Detroit: BLACK on BLACK CRIME!

Let me start off by saying that some of you will have a difficult time accepting what I’m about to say. Although I love everyone. Personally, I don’t give a rat’s hooter-bump if you like me or not. What has to be said, has to be said.

Currently, the City of Detroit is approximately 88% Black. Black Folk hold every high political office, and manage every major department in city government. So, nowhere in this “note” will there be any reference to the “White Man” holding Black People back. This is a “Black on Black” issue, and since I’m a Black Man, I got something to say.

There’s a reason people are leaving Detroit faster than they are coming to the City of Detroit. CRIME! There’s a reason major industries won’t come and do business in the City of Detroit. CRIME! There’s a reason people won’t come into the City of Detroit to enjoy the urban setting. CRIME! No, it’s not the economic situation of the country, or this city. No, it’s not the fact that there is not a national health plan. The real reason is CRIME! Specifically, I’m talking about “BLACK ON BLACK” crime.

Somebody, anybody, please tell me how in the hell can over 2,000 people get shot EVERY year in the City of Detroit, and Black Folks go on about their business as though nothing’s wrong? Tell you what. Before the upcoming General Election, let’s mandate that every person running for political office, every preacher in this city, every registered voter in this city, every teacher in this city, every young black person in this city, every taxpayer in this city, pay a visit to the Wayne County Morgue, and watch an autopsy of somebody with their brains blown out. Let’s have them look into that dead person’s eyes, frozen at the instant of their death, and tell us what they see. You want to see what real horror is all about? You want to smell death? You want to see what a bullet really does to the human body? You want to see someone’s guts spread out on an autopsy table, urine and feces still seeping from their body? Then get up off your hinnie, and go down to the morgue. Guaranteed, you will leave with a new found respect for life, and a new found disdain for those that take a life, aka: “Ray-Ray” and “Pookie.”

Black Folks in this city shoot and kill each other, not “White Folks.” Black Folks in this city, rob, rape, steal, and plunder each other, not “White Folks.” Hell, if there was this kind of crime in Tombstone, AZ back in the day, they would have run Wyatt Earp out of town. Yet, too many Black Folks in this city accept this crap. Oh yeah, it’s accepted, and that is insane!

So if you’re going to deal with crime in this city, then some Black Folks are going to have to pull their heads out of the sand, and start to deal with the Ray-Rays and Pookies in their families. They are going to have to accept the fact that one of their family member(s) is involved in violent “Black on Black” crime in Detroit. Having done that, once they've accepted that "ownership," they then need to make the necessary adjustments to end this cycle of madness. Start with your own "Black Folk" family, and go from there.

“We are our own worst enemy.” So sad, yet so true.

23. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

A DETROIT DIALOGUE

Detroit: BLACK on BLACK CRIME!

Let me start off by saying that some of you will have a difficult time accepting what I’m about to say. Although I love everyone. Personally, I don’t give a rat’s hooter-bump if you like me or not. What has to be said, has to be said.

Currently, the City of Detroit is approximately 88% Black. Black Folk hold every high political office, and manage every major department in city government. So, nowhere in this “note” will there be any reference to the “White Man” holding Black People back. This is a “Black on Black” issue, and since I’m a Black Man, I got something to say.

There’s a reason people are leaving Detroit faster than they are coming to the City of Detroit. CRIME! There’s a reason major industries won’t come and do business in the City of Detroit. CRIME! There’s a reason people won’t come into the City of Detroit to enjoy the urban setting. CRIME! No, it’s not the economic situation of the country, or this city. No, it’s not the fact that there is not a national health plan. The real reason is CRIME! Specifically, I’m talking about “BLACK ON BLACK” crime.

Somebody, anybody, please tell me how in the hell can over 2,000 people get shot EVERY year in the City of Detroit, and Black Folks go on about their business as though nothing’s wrong? Tell you what. Before the upcoming General Election, let’s mandate that every person running for political office, every preacher in this city, every registered voter in this city, every teacher in this city, every young black person in this city, every taxpayer in this city, pay a visit to the Wayne County Morgue, and watch an autopsy of somebody with their brains blown out. Let’s have them look into that dead person’s eyes, frozen at the instant of their death, and tell us what they see. You want to see what real horror is all about? You want to smell death? You want to see what a bullet really does to the human body? You want to see someone’s guts spread out on an autopsy table, urine and feces still seeping from their body? Then get up off your hinnie, and go down to the morgue. Guaranteed, you will leave with a new found respect for life, and a new found disdain for those that take a life, aka: “Ray-Ray” and “Pookie.”

Black Folks in this city shoot and kill each other, not “White Folks.” Black Folks in this city, rob, rape, steal, and plunder each other, not “White Folks.” Hell, if there was this kind of crime in Tombstone, AZ back in the day, they would have run Wyatt Earp out of town. Yet, too many Black Folks in this city accept this crap. Oh yeah, it’s accepted, and that is insane!

So if you’re going to deal with crime in this city, then some Black Folks are going to have to pull their heads out of the sand, and start to deal with the Ray-Rays and Pookies in their families. They are going to have to accept the fact that one of their family member(s) is involved in violent “Black on Black” crime in Detroit. Having done that, once they've accepted that "ownership," they then need to make the necessary adjustments to end this cycle of madness. Start with your own "Black Folk" family, and go from there.

“We are our own worst enemy.” So sad, yet so true.

24. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned

Another Black Pack Attack in Baltimore

Posted on November 8, 2012

4 sought in unprovoked daytime beating of city man

UPDATED 10:19 AM EST Nov 06, 2012

Man attacked, put in medically induced coma

BALTIMORE —A 32-year-old man is fighting for his life after being the victim of what appeared to be an unprovoked attack in downtown Baltimore in broad daylight on Friday.

Police said John Mason was walking near his home around Howard and Lombard streets when four men converged and started beating and kicking him. Mason was rushed to Shock Trauma with skull fractures. Surgeons noted footprints on his face, according to Mason’s aunt, Christina Jasi.

Mason is currently in a medically induced coma.

“It’s a life-or-death matter at this point. We don’t know if he’s going to survive. If he does survive, is he going to have the quality of life where he can live by himself again? Would he need us to take care of him? We don’t know,” Jasi said.

Police said that, so far, they believe the beating was unprovoked, but they are running down every possibility.

“We’re going to look into the victim’s background to see if there might have been a dispute in his past that could have led to something. But right now, there’s just nothing evident for investigators,” police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

He said they also expect crime cameras to flesh out vague descriptions of the attackers, who witnesses said were four black men.

“What’s good is the downtown area is saturated with CityWatch cameras, so we’re hopeful that this incident might have been captured on tape. We’re also talking to the people that called 911, trying to get a better witness description,” Guglielmi said.

Mason’s family said he moved to Baltimore with his girlfriend 10 months ago because he loved the idea of city living. Jasi said the tattoo artist established a laid-back lifestyle at his Cathedral Street home.

“They lived what they called the boring life. They would work, come home, eat dinner together, walk the dog and go to bed,” she said.

She said they’re shocked this could happen in the middle of the day in the busy downtown hotel and business district.

“He was out running an errand that afternoon. He did not do anything to provoke this,” Jasi said. “What we would like is for the people who did this to him to be caught so they can’t do this to anyone else.”

Mason’s family is keeping a vigil at Shock Trauma, where he was listed in critical condition on Monday.

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland.../17284860/-/j99ga4/-/index.html#ixzz2BcErqGNk

About these ads

25. SmilinJack

SmilinJack Banned