I'm lost, are the blacks and latinos actually dumber than the whites and asians?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by FixingLosers, Nov 17, 2012.

1. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

In another thread, I thought race-based differential treatment regarding certain groups behind certain race lines is completely unacceptable, but it turned out there are certain members here think it's not only OK but laudable and, moreover, presented seemingly plausible reasoning:

Here is another one:

I'm trying to make sense here: consider this line of words: "blacks are stupid", let's forget about its incredible racial insinuation, does it even remotely make any sense? Blacks? Which blacks? 50 cents? Is he stupid? Since when did stupid people make millions? Condi Rice? Is she stupid? Michelle Obama? Is she stupid? Yea I know she is not good looking but Barrack Obama became Barrack Obama because of Michelle Obama!

I'm lost, I'm lost I tell ya, I thought the more acceptable solution would be, get every kids through a bloody IQ test, those score higher, must meet higher passing grades, regardless of you being black, yellow, red or white, regardless of you being poor or rich.

There, that's how it's done — "leave no child behind" and keep the notorious public education on the payroll of the government.

Why can't we just admit the government fudges up everything, fail every undertakings miserably, causes tremendous amount of shame and humiliation for american people and more private capitals need to get involved?

2. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Trying to say Liberminority is an accurate representation of liberals in general is laughable.

3. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

What about woodystylez ?

4. rexob715

rexob715 New Member

Can you post what Woody was responding to so that we can have a better context?

5. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

-

Liberals in General, and Liberalism, have been supporting Racial Preferences for over 45 years now. That's 2.5+ generations.

You cannot justify an ongoing, never ending, always increasing support for Racial Preferences with anything other than four choices:

A] You beleive that some racial groups are genetically inferior, and must be forever given a "HandiCap" in order to be functional/competitive in a multi-cultural society.

B] You beleive that some racial groups are culturally / morally superior, and therefore deserve to be put on the Top of Society to control the other lesser races.

C] You beleive that you can divide the whole society up into ethnic enclaves and play them off against each other for your own political and financial profit.

D] All of the Above.

I was proud to call myself a Liberal back in the days of JFK, MLK, Teddy Roosevelt, and Thomas Jefferson defining the term.

Neo-Liberalism and Liberals have mutated into a brand of self-serving, narrow minded, intolerate, manipulative, totalitarian, opportunist Bigots.

It is not about racial equality, it is about domination, manipulation, usage and fraud.

-

6. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem New Member Past Donor

It's a point that can't be stressed enough. I don't believe in white supremecy, but when minorities are given preferential treatment it's a back handed form of white supremecy. But it goes further than just affirmative action. When whites are expected to laugh and go along with the racist jokes and taunts of minorities, it sends a clear message that whites are superior. The superior is expected to cater to the inferior, the stronger to the weaker, the richer to the poorer, etc. There's no greater advocate for white supremecy than the politically correct American Left.

7. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

When you don't eat very well as a child because of poverty, your young brain can not learn as much. You can't catch up by changing your diet as an adult because you're too far behind.
    If a young person gets a job designed to slowly allow him to learn advanced skills and rise in rank and income he probably will do so. If another person the same age is denied that job because of bigotry he must scramble through other forms of employment, putting himself at a steadily increasing disadvantage of rising through the ranks when he finally gets that job years later.
    People from prosperous families can take unpaid intern jobs and learn marketable skills while accumulating contacts and references that will help attain good jobs later. People from poor families need to get paid at anything they spend serious time on or they'll be living in squalor, so they can't waste time with unpaid internships.
    Here's a question that will help: What percentage of all 50-year-old American men born in families below the poverty line have remained at or near the poverty line to this day?
    When you get that number, sort it out by race.
    I expect you will see that the majority of American men of all races born poor 50 years ago still are poor or nearly poor.
    I expect you will see that a high plurality of those who have moved up did so through professions such as entertainment barely associated with traditional educational paths.
    There aren't many employers discriminating based on race any more, but poor people of all races miss out on jobs because their suits look old or their hair untidy.
    Blacks who try to move up by becoming culturally white pay the price of being estranged from many of their peers.
    Also, most blacks prior to civil rights set their goals low. They may have attained them, but they pale before whites who set their goals higher and worked harder to achieve them. Laziness is not a virtue, but ambition is a vice. I'd rather sustain an income 20% higher than my parents by working 10% harder than 50% higher by working 100% harder because the person that did that has made himself a slave to his career.
    Each person must define his goals. I once worked many hours of overtime and saved enough money to buy a nice house within two years, paying off all other debts in the process. Others at that same job worked the minimum number of hours, stayed in debt but enjoyed their leisure time with no aspirations for a more comfortable home later. We were both content because we had what we wanted. Race had nothing to do with it.

8. Kurmugeon

Are you trying to say that because you're skin is dark, your brain doesn't get the nurishment you need, so most or all dark skinned people are nutritionally retarded? REALLY!?

Are you trying to say that if your skin is White, You ALWAYS have enough to eat? REALLY!?

Bull!

9. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

Man, you guys have to twist your logic up in ridiculous knots and take the words of SOCK PUPPETS in order to make your points. That should tell you something.

So:

1) Liberalminority is a satire of liberals being performed by someone that disagrees with liberalism. They're trying to make us sound stupid. You should be able to tell that the rest of us don't agree with LM because we regularly call LM on their act.

2) Woodstylez was pointing out the degree to which upbringing affects education. And no, that doesn't mean they had bad parents. It means that when you grow up in one neighborhood, you develop one set of skills, and when you grow up in another neighborhood, you develop another set of skills. In terms of broad trends, anyway, but since we're talking statistics and large populations, they're relevant broad trends. If you want to know the best stock tips, you go to one neighborhood. If you want to know how to ride a bus without being raped, that's probably not the same neighborhood.

3) The issue you guys were arguing about in the other thread wasn't reality. I don't really blame the people that went off for going off, since the article seemed to be trying really hard to leave a false impression in these days when they know that most of the people that 'read' the article will only be skimming the article. But what everyone thinks the article said, it didn't say. What it really did say was arguably worse, so I don't know why people weren't arguing about that, the last time I checked. I'll check again. Maybe it has evolved toward truth. That happened once in a political discussion. Could happen again. You never know.

4) The institutionalism (not sure I'm using that word right) of racism is an ongoing problem. A real, serious problem. It's retarded, and I'm using that word in the literal sense. It retards us. It prevents our progress. It's an obstacle to our evolution. We arrive at problems early and solutions late because we lack the multitude of perspectives necessary to achieve multidimensional scope, focus, clarity. We allow ourselves to be guided by the narrow band of wants and needs and beliefs and ideas of only a single ethnic group out of many, a single financial class out of many, a single language, religion, culture out of many, and we reduce ourselves to a sliver of what we could otherwise be and do.

5) If you want your sensitivity to ethnic humor to be known, then speak up when you're offended. You don't have to just laugh along out of a sense of your own superiority. Or inferiority. Or whatever you might feel. Some people just never learn good manners. It's like kids picking their nose. They don't stop until someone tells them to, otherwise they just keep doing it forever. So if someone is being rude to you, offending you, tell them. They may not stop, freedom of speech issues and all, but at least they won't be continuing to labor under the false impression that you're amused. This goes for anybody, any time, except maybe for meetings between the heads of organized crime, and maybe then, too, 'cause that would be funny.

6) Stop trying to call us liberals racist for trying to stop racism. It's silly and it prevents meaningful dialogue. You want to argue about the methods or the means or something, go ahead. You want to argue that maybe the government shouldn't be in the job of stopping racism? Sure, there's a point there. You want to say that people have a right to be racist even though it's like picking your nose in public to the rest of us? Okay. That's fair. Gross. But fair. You guys have to put up with gay pride parades, which gross you out but not us, so we have to put up with those white sheet marches, which gross us out but not you. But quit trying to accuse us of racism just because you feel it's unfair that we always accuse you of racism.

This is not difficult math. You've got one side standing up for the rights of rich white men and nobody else, and another side standing up for the rights of everybody including the rich white men. The problem is that from the perspective of the rich white men, that second side sounds like a step down in leverage against everybody else.

My point is, if you want people to stop thinking you're racist, try standing up for the rights of somebody other than, or better yet in addition to white people.

10. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

Do you remember any of the American History that got us here?

Poor Blacks and many other minorities are a legacy of the same. Of course, solutions related to those people are sometimes unique or separated out.

No one should have to explain that to you; you really should know better in 2012.

11. Johnny-C

Your whole post is awesome; what I bolded above hit me in a particularly strong way.

12. Kurmugeon

Liberals are not trying to stop racism, they're manipulating it and increasing it to politically profit from it.

I'm not standing up for the rights of "RICH" white men, and I never have, most of those are People like Bill Gates, Liberals who create more racial discrimination against POOR to Middle Class white men.

I'm not standing for the rights and any particularly racial group, I am standing for the concept of Racial Blindness and TRUE equal treatment.

If you want to find where people are being discriminated against in America, after forty plus years of institutionalized Democrat RACISM, you'll find it being practiced against White Men 30 times as often as you'll find it anywhere else.

If I end up defending Whites most of the time, that's because they are the 2012 Americans facing Discrimination. They are also the group who seems to never have anyone standing up for them.

When the dragging death of Mr. Byrd occured, it quickly became a national issue. Those guilty were brought to justice.

Similar Racially motivated assaults and murders of White Americans occur every WEEK in this country, and it is completely ignored. Go read the FBI's web page on hate crime demographics.

The same kind of media and cititzen response abuse by neglect occurs in the areas of education, employment, benefits and housing discrimination against White Americans across the nation.

Why don't Liberals try to defend the Civil Rights of Low-Mid Income White Americans for a change?

-

13. saintmichaeldefendthem

How long is history going to be used as an excuse for discrimination? Chief Justice John Roberts once said, commenting on affirmative action, that the best way to end discrimination is to end discrimination. Nobody is being held back by social injustices of the past. They're held back only by the chains in their mind, the limitations placed on them by Left wing supercilious politicians telling them that they're victims. History is history. Let the dead bury the dead and release the living to their God-given potential.

14. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

While their are some genetic differences between the races,(Blacks better overall athletes while being a bit behind on in intelligence, Asians being smarter but behind on athletics, Whites in the middle of both intelligence and athletics) the differences are pushed way further than they would otherwise be by environment and stupid legislation. The gap wouldn't be nearly as big as it is if not for those things.

15. Johnny-C

I don't know. How long SHOULD a longstanding and well-nourished legacy full of hatred, oppression and rejection affect a people??!!

If you have the answer to that, then you would be the Albert Einstein or Steven Hawking of sociology.

I'm not agreeing with Roberts as much these days, as I would other high-level thinkers on that matter.

Not true.

Where do you think those chains come from? We could talk about that for a thread's worth of material (at least).

Indeed. That's what I've been trying to tell you. We didn't just LAND on today; there was JOURNEY through time to get here. (Got it?)

Okay... tell that to those guys in the Middle East; get back with me. :)

We're dealing with HUMAN beings here, not 'computers'. (I WISH we could simply erase our OS's, and reboot to a new day as a nation... but that isn't reality.) We have to edit CODE, line-by-line over time.

16. saintmichaeldefendthem

For all I know, you're a sock puppet too.

There are right wingers on this forum that don't cast conservatives in the most flattering light. I don't accuse them of being Leftist sock puppets. What a cop-out. Grow up!

Who creates these ghetto's, slums, and housing projects except Leftists? As is the usual tactic of Democrats, they propose to solve the problems that they themselves create.

Great. Why don't you leave that discussion on that thread and stay on topic?

The instition of racial discrimination is being perpetuated by the modern Democrat party and race hustlers. Affirmative action, hiring and admissions quotas, and special programs designed to cater to minorities do absolutely nothing to solve the problem of Americans being divided by race. It's about time that the Left accept responsibility for their hand in creating division, envy, and strife among Americans who are otherwise inclined to get along with each other.

I do. I speak up more on behalf of white people than most white people do. It enrages me that there could never possibly be a white version of that (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) Chris Rock. It's not that I want racists on both sides on national television, it's that I want blacks to hold themselves to the same standards that white people do. If whites can control themselves, then blacks can too.

You aren't trying to stop racism, you're trying to keep it artificially alive to sustain the false lie that America is a racist country and that we're just bursting at the seams to discriminate and are stayed only by the constant vigilant of government controlling our every interaction. Without racism, the Democrats would lose their power.

You mean Republicans? If Republicans only cater to rich white men (your racist term, not mine) then how in hell do they ever win elections? How idiotic is that? And how the hell do you propose to end racism when you continue to intimate it through hateful rhetoric like this?

You're a racist bigot and a hateful individual. It's about time you understood that.

17. Johnny-C

Man, you are FULL of it.

And I "liked" your post by mistake. :(

To avoid doing that again, I'll have to put you on "ignore".

18. Kurmugeon

Yeah, that about sums it up.

The though I would add to Racist and Hateful, the terms manipulative and profiteering.

Unfortunately, we also have to add to the attributes list, In control of America for at least the next four years, and due to the Dems very adept use of swing state Voter Fraud, likely to stay in control until the country collapses.

Given what they are, appealing to their conscience is not likely to bring any positive changes.

So what now? How do we save the country from a race war and prevent the fiscal collapse?

I don't see a way out other than hasten the collapse and rebuild. But I am more than willing to consider better options, if a realistically possible alternative is around?

-

19. Daybreaker

That is just so at odds with reality. I don't think you're lying, I think you really believe this. But it's so wrong. So very, very wrong. And this yawning pit of deepest, blackest, mind-bending soul-quenching gibbering wrongness might yet swallow this lovely country of ours, which makes me sad.

We do. Along with everybody else's. That's basically what being liberal is.

20. Daybreaker

You make no sense whatsoever.

I hate mimes. And Billy Ray Cyrus.

I don't think that makes me a hateful individual.

21. Daybreaker

Andrew Dice Clay.

22. saintmichaeldefendthem

That doesn't sound like a refutation. Just sounds like a childish "na-ahh!"

You know that's crap. You think some groups need more protection than others and act accordingly. Whatever vengeance you think to rectify, you sew further injustice ensuring that racial strife endures. Then you pat yourself on the back telling yourself that you're helping America. I wish that all you on the Left would quit promoting white supremecy by promoting the image that minorities need to cheat and have special advantages just to be equal. Every action of yours screams how inferior you think blacks and minorities are.

23. Daybreaker

And what is with this constant complaining that there isn't enough ethnic humor aimed at people other than white people? There's a ton of it. "Politically incorrect" is a sales term now.

24. saintmichaeldefendthem

I think I'll take the one white guy making fun of other races and trade him in for about 300 hispanics making fun of whites, or blacks making fun of whites, or Indians (my race) making fun of whites. How many black commentators lost their jobs over a "nappy headed hoes" comment like Don Imus? And how many of them lose their jobs for saying ANYTHING derrogatory about whites? There is a double standard, and when you pretend it doesn't exist, you only come off looking like you got your head up your ass.

25. Daybreaker

Well, how am I supposed to logically refute something as ridiculous as the idea that white people have it worse in terms of institutionalized racism than anybody else? Yeah, that demographic with all the money and power sure has it rough.

No. I think all groups need equal protection, which bothers people that are used to extra protection. I don't think the white gravy train needs to continue. I think white people are perfectly capable of surviving without it, just like everyone else has so far.