Why is anyone outraged at Petaeus anyway? Have you seen his wife??

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by SiliconMagician, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Petraeus Wife:

[​IMG]

Paula Broadwell:

[​IMG]

I mean seriously? Is this somehow some kind of SURPRISE?? ANY man married to that dried up old hag, who was one of the most powerful men in the country with access to the poon of women like Paula Broadwell would cheat. Plain and simple. Any man who says he wouldn't is a liar, or has no libido.

It is perfectly okay to trade in your broken down, old and ugly wife for a younger model. In fact that is what men are supposed to do once the children are grown and can take of themselves. You kick your old hag to the curb and get a newer model. The man shouldn't have had to give up his job just because he decided he didn't want to screw that old dried up husk of a woman anymore and found something new.

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

What a despicable thing to say.

3. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

No, it's not. It is high time that we stop with our cultural squeamishness to powerful men acting on their libidos. Marriage is a dead institution anyway that traps powerful men like Petraeus in a no win situation where he cannot act on his legitimate instincts without losing an entire career. Pre-Feminism this wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow. Powerful men were expected to have poon on the side.

If Bill Clinton can get a BJ in the Oval Office and keep working there, then I think Petraeus can have his little diddy.

4. Ethereal

Talking about his wife like she is some worthless piece of trash is despicable and has nothing to do with anything. It is just misogynistic ranting.

5. Marshal

Marshal New Member Past Donor

He could never do that to his mother.

6. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

I highly doubt you are able to snag someone half as good looking as his wife, much less the mistress.

7. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Even if that were true, does that somehow make me unqualified to have an opinion on Petraeus not surprising at all revelations?

8. Zosiasmom

That's not what makes you unqualified to have an opinion, your lack of morals does. It's like asking a heroin junkie to have an opinion on an oxycodone user.

9. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

I have plenty of morals, you just don't agree with them.

10. Zosiasmom

I doubt that, Mr Smack a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) Up. I really doubt that.

11. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well it seems like Gen. Petreaus may get rid of his wife...or...at least....She'll get rid of him. She is talking divorce.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...aeus-wife-holly-divorce-paula-broadwell-1121/

"Holly, who works as the assistant director with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, is furious at her husband’s wandering eye, even though David has been apologizing non-stop since the scandal broke. According to the friend, “David has been falling all over himself, apologizing and begging Holly to forgive him. But she isn’t listening. After all his lies, she doesn’t believe anything he says anymore, and she’s thinking about consulting a divorce attorney. Her marriage has already come crashing down. Now she’s ready to pull the plug.”

12. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

Somebody in this thread is a dick. I wonder who it could be....

13. Marshal

Petraeus' wife, is kinda ugly.

14. Ethereal

Well when you get married you should be aware that one day your wife will get old and not look as good as she once did. If you are the type of man who cannot stay true to their word, then you should not enter into the bond of marriage, simple as that.

15. Marshal

Hey ZosiasMom... I always wondered... Why is your name bold? Is my name bold? What does it mean?

16. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

Conservative Christian speaks his mind. I like it.

17. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

On Fox News talk shows.

18. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

The chicken hawk himself is no hot chick either - his medals and technology aside I doubt he would beat any muslim, nor find any chick to screw any better looking than his original wife.

19. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Geezus...I hate to agree with an azz kisser corporate lemming but, he's right. She's pretty rough. I think I'd have to take that chance myself...

20. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

OK let's take a closer look at the stud himself, and tell me be honest, would he get a better broad his cwastikas and medals aside:
    (screw this, I will dedicate a special thread to this)
    [​IMG]

21. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Whatta guy...... your libido has replaced your brain and morals....

To call his wife, whom he'd been married to for 37 yrs all those despicable names when she was the one being cheated on, then publicly humiliated speaks volumes of your lack of character and decency.

If they've been married that long, did your mother look the same 37 yrs later after she married your father?

22. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

My own parental units are irrelevant. Why was she humiliated? A woman 50 years ago would've accepted his philandering as part and parcel of being a man.

You may not like this truth, but most men don't "love" women emontionally. Men are attracted sexually and that is pretty much about it. If a woman loses her sexual value(which is based almost entirely on her looks), what good is she?

I mean think about it. Most men are perfectly capable of caring for themselves emotionally, financially, etc. Men, unlike women, really can "have it all" so we simply don't need women for anything except sex. So women now have to maintain their appearances as much as possible in order to keep their men around, because we men can always trade her in for a younger, better looking woman.

With sex so easy to get, why bother getting married at all other than for the benefits of children, but since children now a days are more of financial burden and pretty much useless to a family, no point in having them either.

23. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

As always it is an issue of trust.

He is untrustworthy.

He could have left her if he were unhappy... but what he did was cheat. You cannot have a dishonest cheat in that level in intelligence.

This, however, does not leave me outraged. The timing I find highly suspect... but all I "feel" is "What a shame".

24. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

That's total bull(*)(*)(*)(*). You don't speak for me, or most men. You're a misogynist who's probably never been with a woman. It's your fault that you're undesirable to women, no one elses.

25. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Yes, the timing. See, that is why we "feel outraged". It's called a distraction. While I cannot agree with SM's disgusting outlook (which by the way, all you people calling SM a misogynist, he's actually a misanthropic social Darwinist, don't think the women are having all the fun), I can hardly blame someone who looks like Don Knotts for succumbing to his weakness. Problem is, we don't need someone like that in charge of national secrets. Loose lips and all that (no pun intended).