FOX dumps a fox!

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Flanders, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Flanders

Flanders Well-Known Member

According to reports Karl Rove and Dick Morris were dumped by the FOX Network:

Let’s first put Morris out of the way from my perspective.

Morris has always been a take-him-or-leave him kind of pundit. Once in a while he whispered sweet nothings in conservative ears. Admittedly, a little romance is better than a sharp stick in the eye; nevertheless, Morris’ problem has always been one of credibility. It’s difficult for an archconservative to give a full pardon to a man who committed the political crime of the century —— he, more than anyone else, is guilty of getting Clinton a second term. His move to the right since the Clinton glory years, coupled with his dislike for Hillary Clinton, is not enough to wash away a crime of such magnitude. In any event Morris never had the influence among establishment Republicans Rove hung onto like a miser hoarding gold.

Now let’s move to Rove.

I’ll begin with a few excerpts from a 2010 article:

September 16, 2010
    The Architect Has No Clothes
    By C. Edmund Wright

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_architect_has_no_clothes.html

Wright’s piece is most informative; however, I want to revisit a topic that is not included. I’ll begin at the end: Bush commuting Libby’s prison sentence.

How big of a role did Rove play in the Scooter Libby Affair? It’s a safe guess that the architect behind the throne was involved up to his eyeballs.

Bush lacked the political courage to give Libby a full pardon. That’s hard to understand because he was in his second term —— well aware of the kind of scum Bill Clinton pardoned for money. Bush’s decision to let Libby swing in the breeze after being persecuted by an “impartial” prosecutor was the act of a political and moral coward.

How much input did Rove have in Bush’s shameless decision? Answer: A lot by most accounts of the scandal from beginning to end.

Former Washington Post reporter Denis Collins asked about Rove’s whereabouts when it was still news, although he asked for the wrong reasons:

NOTE: Collins, a Washington Post hatchet man, was after everybody in the Bush White House regardless of the fact that Libby DID NOT out Plame and everybody knew it .

I do know this. Hussein would never let his Justice Department prosecute a guilty Democrat let alone one who was being framed the way Libby got railroaded. Bush stood by and did nothing even though everyone knew that it was a witch hunt looking to burn Dick Cheney.

The New York Sun reported this in January of 2007:

Bottom line: Rove stood by and deliberately let Libby take the fall on a bum rap. Then he watched Libby drown rather than throw him a life jacket.

No Democrat could have damaged conservatism from the outside more than Rove did from the inside. I doubt if there is a rank & file conservative in this country who will be sorry to see him gone from the airwaves. If he disliked liberals as much as he dislikes Tea Party conservatives he might be missed. Rove will be missed so little liberal networks might pick him up. Conservatives need not fear Rove on MSNBC, etc. Only liberals watch those shows; whereas, FOX gave Rove a conservative audience.

Finally, if Roger Ailes is serious about cleaning house:

Famous Fox News faces 'get dumped off air'
    'Reality-denying predictions became a punch line'
    Published: 14 hours ago
    by JOE KOVACS

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/famous-fox-news-faces-get-dumped-off-air/

he will dump all of those liberals FOX provides with a platform. Let them all march over to Liberaldom’s media. So far, FOX’s ratings have not suffered because too many Americans still think it is a conservative network. That’s going to change in the very near future if Ailes hangs onto his liberals. Call it the Rove Ripple Effect. Let’s face it, why dump Rove and Morris and keep the avowed liberals? The only answer that makes sense to me is that FOX is coming out of the closet.

2. CharlieChalk

CharlieChalk Banned

fox clearly means something different here, this thread was a big disappointment

3. Flanders

FOX was determined to spoil the holidays for conservatives. Roger Ailes just had to crap under everybody’s Christmas tree:

Why Fox News put Karl Rove back on the air
    Last week, the internet was abuzz about Roger Ailes' decision to bench the prominent GOP commentator. This week, he's back. What gives?
    By Peter Weber | December 12, 2012

http://theweek.com/article/index/237659/why-fox-news-put-karl-rove-back-on-the-air

Oh well, Democrats are happy Rove is back. Now if Ailes wants to be fair & balanced Rove’s appearances will cut into Hussein’s face time. Orwell’s Big Brother never got the face time Hussein gets. In fact, Rove and Dick Morris should get their own show. They look like the Katzenjammer Kids anyway:

[​IMG]

4. dudeman

dudeman New Member

Gotta agree with Charlie Chalk. I'm glad to hear that Kim Guilfoyle and Meghan Kelly are still employed at Fox. I can masturbate to them and Milena Velba/Eden Mor simultaneously.

5. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

FO卐 network = biggest liars anywhere.

6. PropagandaMachine

PropagandaMachine New Member

I wonder which will last longer, Fox News or Belgium. :-?

7. Flanders