Two boys, aged 7 and 11, 'hold woman at gunpoint demanding car and cell phone'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DonGlock26, Dec 10, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Sounds like massive parent(s) fail to me. Why would an 11 year old even think like that? Where did he get the gun? Why isn't this dangerous kid in the youth home????

2. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

i taught those (kind of) kids from 2000-2003.

lock up the parents if the kids are too young to go to juvi...

3. Goodoledays

Goodoledays New Member

:omfg:Where did he get the gun? Well in todays society just like drugs...if they want them that bad they can be obtained. Its not that hard these days.

4. puffin

puffin Banned

Where's Charles Bronson when we need him. If I were that woman I would have had a 'conceal' permit and when I went into my purse I would have pulled out my gun and unloaded it right between the eyes of both of them. The (cough) eleven year old........going on eighteen will be murdered sooner or later anyway at the rate he's going. The seven year old.........going on twelve will be right behind him. 'Histrionic Personality Disorder'. Genetically incapable of understanding the concept of 'consequence'. Every inner city in the country has an epidemic of the disorder. Why?

5. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

:lol:

What a pathetic FAIL!

The Freedom Foursquare Church s hardly in the "inner city!

Its at 660 SE 160th Portland, Or., trees, houses, apartments, yards. Very pretty.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=660+...ultnomah,+Oregon+97233&gl=us&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

6. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

everything looks real pretty from google earth. hell if i showed people pictures of memphis from google earth they wouldnt believe me on how its the (*)(*)(*)(*) stain it truly is, but think im lying because pictures from google earth look so nice.

7. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

Big Bird, 'Hangover' movies, and 'Harold and Kumar' Christmas specials?

8. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

I think they have some debatable role-models. And I bet the gun is illegal. I'd like to hear more on the story.

9. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

I have no empathy for 13-17 minors who try this sort of crap, but at 11 and 7, I feel a bit bad. Christ, they must have had it rough and had terrible parenting to even contemplate this, let alone carry through with it.

Sad.

10. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

What the hell is WRONG w/people!? These 2 thugs, ages 7 & 11, walking around w/a loaded gun and threatening people are to YOUNG for JUVY?! Why the hell do we have juvenile facilities for? This is absolutely beyond belief. If one of the incorrigible little (*)(*)(*)(*)s had shot someone, would they still send him home to mom and m/b a dad who can't control their little cherubs anyway? Not even a 7 YR OLD?! These kids need to be locked up!

Then in the article is this jaw dropper......

"Father who humiliated step-daughter by forcing her to walk in front of friends with shaved head and wearing only tank top and diaper jailed for 120 days."

That POS should be in jail for a YEAR for doing that to her!

The cruelty of people is mind-boggling........

11. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Banned

Been there...Memphis wasn't bad, but Nashville was a dump!

12. GeddonM3

when was the last time you came to memphis??? i dont know what you seen but we arent one of the most violent cities in the nation for nothing. and yeah Nashville isnt that great but its a lot better than memphis as far as people and to be totally honest it is a hell of a lot cleaner. Its a city on the rise while memphis will stay in a downward spiral as long as these democrats keep running the show.

13. Hummingbird

And that's where it stems from. If it's not bad parenting, then it's just no parenting at all and the kids are allowed to do whatever they want from the day they could stand up and take that first step........

14. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Banned

2008...? Maybe 2009? I was in Memphis in 2011 and I wasn't even willing to stop for gas in most of the city! Around LP Field, I felt like i was in Roxbury or Chelsea.

15. GeddonM3

Nashville can be deceiving, it looks a lil rough but its very well tempered. Memphis on the other hand you were just lucky not to have been in the hood, which is about 90% of the city.

16. Hummingbird

Good question - but the thing is, those kids are young enuf to be turned around IF they were taken out of the horribly dysfunctional environment they're being raised in.

There are some people who should never be parents and looks like these 2, only 7 and 11 were stuck w/parents who don't have a clue about parenting or just don't give a dam what their kids do.... and there's a lot of them out there.

No, these boys don't know what the word 'consequences' means and they're not going to learn if something isn't done about the parents and the lackadaisical juvenile system.... talk about breeding midget sized criminals.

17. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Banned

Dude...trying to get to LP Field, I WAS in the 'hood! My first clue was all the businesses had bars on the windows, most had roll-up doors, and many had the doors down while they were open!

18. Hummingbird

Who give a tinker's dam where the church is located? The point is the boys were there w/a gun and trying to rob the woman and steal her car!

7 & 11 yrs old and already into car theft...guess the 11 yr old planned on driving and the 7 yr old would be riding shotgun....... amazing......

19. Hummingbird

Good point......

20. Hummingbird

Me too.......

21. Hummingbird

I agree. At these young ages, it all falls back on the parents...

22. GeddonM3

i know that, but memphis is like that in 90% of the city.

23. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

Someone with the name DonGlock26 is wondering where he got the gun. LOL. The kid lives in 'Murica!

[​IMG]

24. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Stupid point.

MY POINT was that it was hardly "inner city". And if you cared to bother, you could walking around and see what it is like.

But Right Wing stereotypes are FAR better to live with for Righties, I suppose. It keeps their world simple-minded.

25. Hummingbird

Now let me get this straight...... 2 boys ages 7 & 11 tried to rob a woman of her car and cellphone in a church parking lot and b/c of their young ages, they weren't taken to juvy, but sent home to parents who obviously don't have a clue that their very young sons are running around w/a loaded gun, trying to steal a car and cellphone.

You pop in and want to fight about the location of the church, not the kids and their attempted crime itself, right? Only the location b/c it wasn't 'inner city' ........ so ... just what exactly is your point again?