White male is once again the dufus in nasty Fed-Ex commercial

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Blackrook, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

A bald, awkward looking white male is raiding his daughter's room for office supplies to take to work.

His nasty shrew of a wife tells him that SHE orders her own office supplies and has them shipped by Fed-Ex.

SO THERE, WHITE MALE, YOU ARE STUPID AND WOMAN IS SMART!!!

Then the BIG REVEAL: He is also taking toilet paper to the office, because "We have clients in the office today."

Implying, that this Neaderthal of a white male and his Neaderthal white male co-workers are so barbaric that they use their bare hands to clean out their bottoms after taking a bowel movement.

Just another nasty attack on the white male by the liberal media establishment who runs the advertising agencies.

What do we say to the children who are exposed to these commercials?

2. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

But isn't this an accurate portrayal?

3. Meta777

Meta777 Moderator Staff Member

@'Rook

Wow. I think you may be reading way too much into things. I've seen that commercial you're talking about.
    You're telling us that that commercial is some sinister liberal plot to portray white males as stupid Neanderthals who don't use toilet paper,
    as opposed to just a funny way to advertise how easy it is to buy supplies from their company?
    And why did you call the wife a nasty shrew? Really? I mean, seriously, what is wrong with you?!...

-Meta

4. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

I dunno man feminism is a bit of a problem here but I think you might be looking into this a bit too much.

If you want to talk about unfair feminism then talk about how a woman can steal your sperm out of a condom in the trash and utilize the turkey baster then still make you pay child support...or something like that.

5. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

That is a very unlikely scenario. Anyway things are far worse than you could ever imagine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/22/magazine/22Paternity-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

6. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

It's not just this commercial. This is only the latest atrocity.

During the Superbowl, I saw a commercial where white men were actually hit in the genitals so that they bowl over in pain.

And this was supposed to be funny.

Imagine the outrage if women were shown as victims of violence for the purpose of amusement.

Madison Avenue aims its commercials at women, and part of the message is that men are stupid, inferior, and not nearly as good at women in any activity.

I've had enough.

7. Nightmare515

8. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

You discovered the nut shot in 2013?! You may very well be a Neanderthal. We've established you live in a cave.

[​IMG]

9. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

Mmm... yeah man. I'm a Democrat. I'm all for women's rights and feminism and all that. But I have no idea what a lot of these laws and policies have to do with equality and protecting women. And the sad thing is on forums like this we have a guy going bonkers over some stupid nut shots and what can only be described as pure evil is going on every day totally unacknowledged. This forum is useless. The house is on fire and all anyone wants to do is run around screaming about stuff that is irrelevant.

10. Nightmare515

Yeah...I only mentioned the turkey baster thing because a female friend of mine jokingly said she was going to do that to this guy she hated. She was kidding, I hope. It just kind of made me think that I'm sure this has probably actually happened before...I read about it online a few times, not sure if these are legit cases or guys just being mad that they got drunk the night before and didn't remember not wearing a condom.

11. Marshal

Marshal New Member Past Donor

It's not liberals doing this, friend!

But I agree, it's being done! I have seen it all over!

There is a war against the American common man!

12. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

I'll tell you what's relevant. Obama and the Democrats are bankrupting this country and soon the American dollar won't be worth the paper its printed on.

But you're a Democrat so you're actually part of the problem.

Why don't you stop being part of the problem?

13. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

What bothers me about out current culture is that we don't tell the truth. The truth is women got treated like crap in the past. The good ol' days sucked for most women. But the truth about the present is we as young men are taught men are dogs and women are sweet little angels. This is not only false it is also highly dangerous to young men. I can't tell you how many girls have said, I'll get on the pill and it will make it easier for us. It sucks as a guy. If you say no then they say you don't trust them. It's a lose lose proposition. They really have us by the gonads on that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF does any of that have to do with you losing your marbles over a stupid nut shot gag? Are you on medication?

14. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

Marry her, you bum. Then you won't have these problems.

15. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

The guy who sits around all day watching television and then goes on the internet to rant about the gags in commercials is calling me a bum.

16. Nightmare515

I can attest to that one. I don't trust the whole pill thing, ever. It took me ONE terrifying incident when an ex gf of mine had a late period. That was it for me. It was condoms all the way after that. If they had a problem with it I left. "What? You think I have something?" as if wearing a condom is a problem...

17. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

WTF is wrong with you? You think if you are married that all of a sudden children are free? Newsflash genius I don't live on welfare and food stamps like you. Whether a woman is married to me or not if she has a child I have to pay for it out of my own pocket. And if that is the case I need to have some say in the matter. What government program are you on where you can have babies for free?

18. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

Why are you having sex with women you don't trust?

It sounds like you are the male equivalent of a slut.

Do you have even the slightest concepts of morality or ethics?

19. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

See this is exactly what I am talking about. Nobody tells these stories to young men. No one told me girls will flip out when you want to use a condom. I've been with girls I didn't even really want to sleep with. They brought up the whole having sex thing and the pill. No one tells you about that. All they do is tell you stupid garbage like Blackrook. "Just marry her." WTF!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't trust anyone besides my immediate biological family.

Yes which is why unlike you I wouldn't just marry the first woman that let me feel her up. I have standards.

20. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

You are a reprehensible and abhorrent excuse for a human being and you will have a bad end.

21. Nightmare515

I had sex with women I didn't trust all the time when I was younger. It's called being a teenager or a guy in your early 20s. If you were able to marry your high school sweetheart then that's awesome. Good for you. Seriously, I tried to marry mine, she said no.

Male equivalent of a slut? Please..I made Deuce Bigalow look like a celibate nun.

22. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

The fact that you don't approve of the way I conduct my affairs only serves to confirm I am sane. Good luck with your campaign against nutshots on television. Your life is obviously filled with meaning and going very well.

23. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

It is obvious to me that Politics Junky is a misogynist who hates and distrusts women. He thinks women are out to "trick" him into having a baby. He could easily solve this problem by keeping his penis in his pants. But that's not what he's going to do. He will continue to have sex with women who he hates and distrusts, and when I called him on it, he got nasty.

24. Politics Junky

Politics Junky Banned

I guess you were this guy's life coach...

You think you are a conservative but all you are is a patsy for the feminists. Just marry her?! Yeah. Great advice. That solves everything.

25. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

It has long been the law that the husband of a woman is presumed to be the father and evidence to the contrary is inadmissible.

This has nothing to do with the "war between the sexes" it has to do with what is in the best interests of children.

Men who have sex with married women have NO RIGHTS to the children they conceive through such adulterous relationships.

There was a man who tested this in court and he was turned down.

Do you feel sorry for that man?

You should not.

The law is designed to protect the integrity of the marital relationships, even in the face of adultery.

If that man really loved the child, he would not be seeking to terminate his rights as a father.

In a more civilized age, a man could kill the man who had sex with his wife and get away with it.

And that would probably solve this problem.