Diane Sawyer of ABC World News is a royalist & traitor to the USA

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Peter Dow, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Peter Dow

Peter Dow Active Member

How did I know?

[​IMG]
    Diane Sawyer of ABC World News - royalist & traitor to the republic

Today of all days, on the day of the US presidential inauguration ceremony, how did I manage to guess that Diane Sawyer of ABC World News would be tempted to run a story in support of the UK royals?

Here are the tweets I sent while watching ABC World News re-broadcast on BBC News.

• Special edition of ABC World News for the presidential inauguration ceremony! Does this mean Diane WON'T mention the UK royals? #BBCnews
    • Go on Diane we know where your true loyalties lie you royalist (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)! #BBCnews
    • What's the matter Diane - dontcha just love that royal pregnancy you half-wit (*)(*)(*)(*). #BBCnews

Then Diane Sawyer read a story about Prince Harry coming back from Afghanistan. Diane did not even mention never mind give equal prominence to all those brave American soldiers who risked more and gave more in Afghanistan than Prince Harry ever did.

Then I tweeted

• As I predicted EVIL ROYALIST Diane Sawyer did not get through #ABCWorldNews without mentioning a UK royal - Prince Harry. #BBCnews #SKYnews
    • Diane Sawyer of #ABCWorldNews - you don't KNOW what it is to be an American - your nose is so far up UK royals' ASSES. Traitor! #BBCnews

Attached Files:

2. dudeman

dudeman New Member

Dianne Sawyer is 67 years old. She is a senior citizen and probably senile (i.e. clearly in the current Social Security recipient category). Why a company would employ her services is the question that the USA should ask?

3. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;FwjGDl38Fgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwjGDl38Fgw[/video]

British royals are hugely popular in America but it has nothing to do with America's reverence for the British Crown and they are rather treated like common celebrities by the US media since Princess Diana's wedding and Prince Harry made an intriguing topic for the TV programme because he is known for embarrassing party antics.

4. kiwimac

kiwimac Well-Known Member

Can you say: "faux outrage?" Sure you can!

5. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

Since when is Prince Harry an enemy to the United States?

6. Peter Dow

Peter Dow Active Member

It would still be treason against the republic if ABC got a younger TV anchor to run that same pro-royal story. There's plenty of young aspiring TV journalists who would happily sit in Diane's seat reading that Prince Harry story because many young journalists are equally obvious to the harm they are doing to America by promoting the royals.

This is not an age issue. It's a lack of political education and awareness issue.

7. Peter Dow

Peter Dow Active Member

Well if America knew who their real friends are they'd only be celebrating when the royals get killed.

[video=youtube;OUA2urVQgXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUA2urVQgXY[/video]

8. Peter Dow

Peter Dow Active Member

My outrage was genuine when the royals got us into this fine mess -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terrorist attacks, many of our citizens and soldiers dead - all because royals are celebrated and respected instead of eliminated as enemies of the republic.

- - - Updated - - -

Since his fellow royals funded and organised war against the republic and its allies.

9. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Her voice is very annoying and I can't watch her. I wish she would retire or be forced to retire. Enough is enough.

10. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

Charles says, "You read my mind!"

- - - Updated - - -

I've not heard this before... Can you elaborate with details please.?