Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Archer0915, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

http://www.examiner.com/article/sho...ilitary-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

Cant be true.

2. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Go figure. An anonymous source with nothing to back up his credentials and with no source for his claim makes an outrageous claim that the Rightwing immediately jumps on.

3. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

Obama will be out in four years and there is absolutely nothing he could do to force a situation where that would happen in that short amount of time. Unless he gets another term it will be somebody else in there and I doubt whoever it is will hold his extreme views.

4. AnnaK

AnnaK New Member

No, I'm sure it's not true but you can be sure that there are people on this forum who will believe ANYTHING as long as it's critical of Obama and will be sufficiently "shocked" at this claim to start endless threads on it into the foreseeable future.

I also feel sure that Dr. Garrow is a very dedicated member of the NRA and/or is being very well paid by them to perpetrate this hoax - which certainly supports their call for every citizen to have a stockpile of weapons to protect themselves when the government comes to "tyrannize" them.

I see stuff like this and always think I'd be mad as hell if the people on my own side were continually trying to make me look like a "moran" and I would HAVE to wonder at their purpose in doing so.

5. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

6. Troianii

Troianii Well-Known Member Past Donor

Totally with you on that - no solid source. My question is, why do liberals only check the source when they hear something defaming their own guy? Though what you did just seems like common sense, I didn't even see that much from liberals when they heard stuff about Romney.

7. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

America DID check out Romney, and kept the bass turd out. Thank God. Can anyone imagine the sheet we'd be in for had this confirmed elitist been inaugurated yesterday??? I shudder to think of it.

8. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Yeah I only found one link to it and I don't believe it but considering his willingness to kill Americans abroad and the NDAA he and congress passed I must ask if it is in the realm of possibility. He has shown a real disdain for the laws of the land and oversteps his bounds regularly.

9. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Is this the same guy in Utah who "fired his Obama supporters"....or just the same source?

:D

10. Longstreet

Longstreet New Member

Visit the site "oath keepers". Publicizes orders that
    are not to be obeyed by military and law enforcemtent.
    Thought provoking.

11. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

12. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

The US military has already identified the US right as 'persons of interest' in terms of likely home grown terrorism. It's not credible to think there aren't plans to take them/you out if you lose the plot and show up armed and ready to start shooting.

13. LasMa

LasMa Active Member

It certainly is. It appears that Oathkeepers is the military wing of the Tea Party, the latest incarnation of the militia movement. Fearful ill-informed adherents, conspiracies, paranoid fantasies about tyranny, Glenn Beck. Yep, it's all there. Timothy McVeigh would be proud.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/oath-keepers-potentially-most-lethal

14. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Doesnt surprise me in the least.

15. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Obama isn't the dictator here. Its the millions and millions of voters who feel that any right they don't value is unnecessary and must be eliminated for the good of society.

Obama won't take your freedom, his voters will. They are the enemy.

Our democracy is now a dictatorship of the proletariat.

16. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

It's without validation, but I wouldn't totally discount it. The way the economies going, they say things have gotten better, but you can't realistically make any good changes to an economy with the sheer amount of pit-falls it has- occurring in both administrations over a prolonged period of time. (so don't sink into that lib-con food-fight) My guess is that they'll keep the music going a little longer and take all the measures to secure themselves before they turn the lights on and you find out the whole neighborhood is f**ked.

Then, there may be some rioting, Greek-style, Spain-style, Britain-style. Riots and huge demonstrations and protests have been occurring all over Europe, and some in the US, but none of it gets much press so it's hard to see the build-up of frustrations that could give reason to the government preparing for civil unrest.

17. E_Pluribus_Venom

E_Pluribus_Venom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

-

Obama is allot of horrible things, but a complete fool is not one of them.

If this were true, it would be found out sooner or later, and it is clearly an impeachable, remove from office, prosecutable, and prison sentence holding offense. He's just not that stupid.

-

19. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

The same reason Republicans did it for Bush. Because they are partisan scum who only care about making the other party look bad.

20. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

By "militia movement" you mean a bunch of people belonging to gun clubs, and CALL themselves militia, without doing any of the things militia were required to do, during the revolution or civil wars (i.e. fight along side the regulary army, actively guard cities and towns as police. etc...

21. Jango

Jango New Member

The guy who started the buzz, you all should check out his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jim.garrow.1

The question I immediately ask is how did he come into contact with the alleged "foremost military heroes" our country has to offer... whoever that may be since Mr. Garrow isn't naming-names to confirm his allegation.

Nevertheless. Take a gander at his page. His "revelation" will make sense in due time.

Someone should do a "Best of Jim Garrow" thread.

22. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

I doubt Obama would give such an order. And, I doubt anyone in the military who took their oath seriously, would follow such an order.

23. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

All the oath keepers state, is as members of law enforcement and the military, they won't violate constitutional rights of Americans. Oh the horror!!:rolleyes:

24. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

The quality of the source may be debated but question remains for military officers:

Will you order your troops to fire on US citizens?

Maybe a more important question:

Will your troops obey if ordered to fire on US citizens?

The first things ring-knocker cadets at West Point learn about giving orders: Never give an order you know will not be obeyed.