Obama asks military leaders if they will fire on U.S. citizens

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by stevenswld, Jan 22, 2013.

1. stevenswld

stevenswld Banned

Well, folks, you were warned and warned about this and most of you didn't want to believe it, but here it is. I am addressing liberals and conservatives now:

Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will “Fire On US Citizens”. Shock claim purported to come from “one of America’s foremost military heroes”

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens. Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from “gendercide” in China. Garrow has been personally involved in “helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death.”

He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing. “I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is, “one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”

Garrow’s claim is even more explosive given that the country is in the throes of a national debate about gun control, with gun rights advocates keen to insist that the founders put the second amendment in the Constitution primarily as a defense against government tyranny. It also follows reports on Sunday that General James Mattis, head of the United States Central Command, “is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.” Concerns over US troops being given orders to fire on American citizens in the event of mass gun confiscation first arose in 1995 when hundreds of Marines at 29 Palms, California were given a survey as part of an academic project by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham which asked the Marines if they would, “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

The survey was subsequently leaked because many of the Marines who took it were shocked by the tone of the question. The US Military has clearly outlined innumerable civil emergency scenarios under which troops would be authorized to fire on U.S. citizens. In July 2012, the process by which this could take place was made clear in a leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” (PDF) dating from 2006. Similar plans were also outlined in an updated manual released in 2010 entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations. The 2006 document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” on American soil are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, “Warning shot will not be fired.” Given that second amendment advocates are now being depicted as dangerous terrorists by the federal government and local law enforcement, Garrow’s claim is sure to stoke controversy given that Americans are seeing their gun rights eviscerated while the federal government itself stockpiles billions of bullets.

2. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

Alright where is the proof of this?

3. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

Funny actually.

Military leaders don't do the actual firing you know, its the troops on the ground. Good luck getting them to all go along with it.

I know I wouldn't and I'm sure you wouldn't so that's two people right there. Also if that were to start happening you have far more citizens with guns then you have military personel with guns.

It would be over with rather quickly.

4. pimptight

pimptight Banned

Having served in the Army, and knowing the culture of the military, I am not hopeful the grunt won't just follow orders. How many Bradley Mannings are there out there?

The real question of this is all those educated West point grads, who are smart enough, and removed enough from the culture to see through the fear campaign by the media that will without a doubt be a part of any attempt to declare martial law in the US!

5. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

It's an infowars.com piece. Don't hold your breath.

6. Nightmare515

I know plenty of West Point grads. My last two Platoon Leaders were and my current CO is one. None of them are the way you portray.

7. pimptight

pimptight Banned

I know, I mean if its news not from one of the six corporations that own almost all of what Americans see in print or watch on TV, it isn't credible huh?

Oh wait, I see what I did there!

8. Zxereus

Zxereus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Show me the proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Show me the proof.

9. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

Without a link or proof, I don't believe it only because Obama doesn't have the balls to ask it. Having said that, I do no doubt that the replacement of several generals and high officials in the armed forces are because of their political affiliation.

10. pimptight

pimptight Banned

None of them are highly educated, and trained to be independent thinkers?

My experience with officers was about 50/50, either amazing people, or walking pieces of crap.

That number when dealing with West point grads, was probably more like 80/20.

11. Nightmare515

That is very true.

- - - Updated - - -

I can say someone said anything I want...without some sort of factual evidence there is nothing but pure hearsay...

12. Rexxon

Rexxon Well-Known Member

A scary thing to consider, if it is true.

Without proof, this is just baseless wonderings.

Why would you post things like this? Are you deliberatley trying to worry people?

13. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

Here's the thing.

What evil plot would Obama be up to where he needs to declare martial law?

Does he plan to make himself King?

If he does and even if his army can lock his down for a bit how long do you think it will actually last?

Is he going to try and confiscate every gun in America? Simply not possible.

Nobody has explained why this litmus test would be used for anything other than some hypothetical scenario. We all know that our military has scenarios for everything from alien invasion to an attack of giant jellyfish.

14. Athelite

Athelite Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's a very serious issue and it demands solid proof. We need to know if the despicable one is Obama or the source of the claim.

15. pimptight

pimptight Banned

And individually every one of these types of stories has plausible deniability to them.

But, when looked at as a mosaic, you will be left with one undeniable fact: We know nothing!!

The tactics of compartmentalization has been tremendously successful in hiding the truth, what ever that may be!

16. Allie Licious

Allie Licious New Member

Of course that's his criteria for military leaders. Obama has always been about large scale oppression, and he's stated that collateral damage is acceptable.

He's said it repeatedly.

He says it, and they STILL deny he means it.

17. mikezila

mikezila New Member

i'd bet the rent Obama does not know it.

18. Nightmare515

Well yeah but we can't get information from these types of stories.

I can say that I have the alien Roger from American Dad living in my basement. You can't prove nor disprove this. But nobody will believe me unless I can present some sort of evidence. Without evidence I can literally say whatever I please under the cover of plausible deniability.

19. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

20. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

When the well runs dry, its the teat-suckers, the Obama voters, who will riot.

And they do a pretty good job of shooting each other for any reason.

:salute:

21. pimptight

pimptight Banned

I can promise you their will never be solid proof from any MSM source on any of these issues.

Sibel Edmonds testified under oath that congressman had sold nuclear tech to a black market

Facts:

90% of Americans have never heard this information.

Sibel Edmonds has never been charged with perjury.

Why does the MSM have any credibility left with you people?

22. mikezila

mikezila New Member

23. mdrobster

mdrobster Well-Known Member

I am a DoD contractor for 25 yrs, and I can count on less than onehand the ones that weren't professional, and even they were nothing of that portrayal.

24. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

25. pimptight

pimptight Banned

You know you can't get to the right answers, til you start asking the right questions.

What a story like this can do, is get people to start asking different questions, of course that is what I think the power brokers really fear!