Muslim Areas in London

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jeannette, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

I had read that British police were having trouble keeping Muslim dominated areas under English jurisdiction, even to the point of tearing down signs saying they were under sharia law. This video is interesting, if not disturbing: :eyepopping:

[video=youtube;1yLeJfT1GWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLeJfT1GWY[/video]

2. Nanninga

Nanninga Member

What's so special about it? They are muslims ...

3. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

Half-wits believe the Daily Mail. It is not a sensible policy!

4. SAUER

SAUER New Member

5. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

There is a Muslim gang problem in the UK, but it's nowhere near as bad as the Black and Latino gang problem in the United States.

6. Tyrerik

Tyrerik New Member

I don't need to go to London for this just up the road to our Muslim ghetto. There were a group of Eskimos there who were driven out of their apartments because it was a Muslim area with no drinking. The council gave a helping hand finding them alternative accommodation. I have myself come under attack by a stonethrowing mob while cycling, not a pleasant experience at all.

7. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Whats your theory? Is the video faked? Are the gay man and Muslim actors, hired by the Daily Mail as part of their propaganda mission?

8. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

9. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Do you really believe you'd be safer after dark , in a very Christian city Athens /Rome/Washington DC etc.etc. where fatal crimes , committed by non-muslims , per capita, is -----, believe it or not --- - higher than London ?

10. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

11. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers investigating a series of incidents that took place whereby a small group of individuals were seen to approach and harass members of the public at various locations have arrested two men. Videos of the incidents were uploaded onto YouTube. A 22-year-old man was arrested in the Acton area and a 19-year-old man who voluntarily attended an east London police station have been arrested in connection with the investigation.” The pair were arrested on suspicion of GBH and public order offences and have been bailed pending further enquiries.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/two-held-over-attacks-by-muslim-vigilantes-in-whitechapel-8462543.html

12. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

First of all - can anyone establish /verify - WHO - the Cameraman./person was who recorded it ?

I'm afraid there 's no telling whether it was actuality or just actors , WOT ?

Wake up fer fuks sake.

13. happy fun dude

Only the smart chimpanzees wear eyeglasses. : )

14. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

WRONG - First of all learn to be specific and not generalize . when you say "British Police " and then post a video purporting to abt an incident in London, indicates that you dont know a fuk what you're talking abt.

But , on the other hand I dont hold it against you , you dont know any better , do you old dear ?

- - - Updated - - -

15. Dutch

chimpanzees? Hm... could be, could be... :)

16. happy fun dude

I don't think you're being fair here. She wasn't necessarily suggesting you use a national police force. Just a general term. The police in London are British, are they not? All the county based constabularies would be British, wouldn't they?

17. Dutch

And yet, whatever electronic-enchilada prints, you consume without questioning :)

Liebe and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Jeannette

Before the advent of the Muslim Albanians into Greece, there was no crime. Athens was considered the safest city in Europe. Today every house and apartment has iron shutters, and five bolt locks on their doors. There is a murder and robbery at least once a day, and it is this, that has given rise to the anti immigrant Gold Dawn Party.

Mind you, I'm only blaming the Albanians here, because the hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis and others illegals are not criminal by nature, and if they are being forced into petty thievery, it's only because of the economic hardships. This doesn't mean all Albanians are criminals either, only that many of them are...and violent ones as well. :gun: :hiding:

19. daddyofall

daddyofall Active Member

you just get to question what you don't like or disagree with.

20. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

I'm told by those who claim to know abt things like DNA say - you + me are 98'5 % DNA - Chimp.

I doubt it coz I've not yet heard of Chimpanzees carrying out the evil deeds that Homo Sapiens have perpetrated --- , that of course depends whether there's any sort link between a creatures DNA and its conduct.

I dunno. ?????

tata..

21. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

No crime ? Really ?

Gertcha . go fly a kite .

22. Jeannette

I guess this is faulty too. Made up no doubt by some run of the mill sight::banana:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"...Britons' view immigration as the biggest problem facing their society, according to a flurry of new surveys and research reports about the current state of affairs in Britain..."

"...A new report, "State of the Nation: Where is Bittersweet Britain Heading?," shows that one in three Britons believes that tension between immigrants and people born in Britain is the primary cause of conflict in the country, and well over half regard it as one of the top three causes..."

"...The 2012 edition of the survey shows that Britons are far more strongly opposed to immigration, particularly from Muslim countries, than they have been at any time in recent memory..."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3549/britain-immigration

23. happy fun dude

The only reason chimps haven't carried out the atrocities that homo sapiens have is they don't have the brainpower to devise the efficient ways to do so like we have!

If they could, they would!

Chimps are just like us, and amongst chimps you get very heinous and extreme atrocities, including rape, murder (we'll call it chimpicide) etc. just like us. They even fight wars over territory.

We really are almost the same, DNA wise. We're just smarter.

24. Jeannette

And we have a soul and know right from wrong...Ha! :roll:

25. happy fun dude

I think chimps have a soul as well!

As for people knowing right from wrong, they do, but still do wrong anyway... which doesn't look any different than the chimps.