Adam Lanza never even used an AR15 or any rifle inside Sandy Hook!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by GeddonM3, Jan 23, 2013.

1. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

Not a conspiracy theory, just reporting the news from a liberal source.............

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

So there ya have it libs, the big black scary looking rifle wasnt even used in the Sandy Hook mass shooting as it was 4 hand guns that Lanza used to carry out his deed. Now the 2 worst mass shootings we done by handguns, yet i doubt that will change your mind about the scary looking cool named rifles you want to ban and pretend is the problem.

also noted that a background check kept Adam from purchasing another rifle, so whats this about background checks not working????

This seriously hurts the anti gun nuts whole argument about black scary rifles, considering they based their whole argument on this event and the lie that Adam used an "assault" rifle.

so what say you libs?

2. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

3. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Was this video squashed? dates mentioned are all in December....

and where are the autopsy reports confirming the type of rounds?

4. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

i have seen nothing to argue the facts.

5. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

No AR-15 at Sandy Hook and the whole case against semi-automatic rifles collapses.

A gun in the trunk is pretty harmless.

6. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Were are the autopsy reports confirming a .223/5.56mm AR15 round?

7. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

8. Roon

Roon Well-Known Member

Wow, the chorus of idiots trotting out this Dec. 15th video claiming it to be evidence is getting tired.

He used an AR-15...it was CLEARLY a shotgun being removed from the trunk of his vehicle.

The media did not even get the shooters name right on Dec. 15th and you are going to take this video as evidence he did not use an AR-15?

Get real.

9. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

The Kindergartners and thier teachers were executed with (4) 9mm & 10mm handguns ... yeah ok ... parents of the children executed with semi-auto handguns should make them feel beter ...

How come LaPierre didn't rant about this day before yesterday and stuck with AR-15's ?

10. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

Personally I'm having a hard time understanding the Motive of Adam
    Lanza.Motive is basically THE key instrument in any Perry Mason.
    I also find it physically exhausting for a lone shooter to get off so
    many rounds.Why is there no audio of the noise all those rounds would
    have made.How about the Surveillance camera that was onsite and new.
    Just put up with uprgades to the school in September.
    Why no casualities except one person.Then place was put in
    lockdown and no pics available.The parking lot was also clogged,
    not allowing for any movement of Ambulance.Was there just One
    ambulance,and it was way down the road.
    Not a tear was shed by any parent in the waning hours and days.
    In fact we have interviews showing some parents SMILING.
    Why was the decision made to have every family with a victim
    have a police officer at their home.Probably to keep from any
    outside influence to find out about specifics.To manage all aspects
    of what went down.
    I think Sandy Hook was managed.It was a controlled event.
    How come no mention or interest in the 2 suspects that were chased
    down and then let go_One wearing camoflauge pants and dark clothes.
    Or the witness who said there were 2 nuns at the school earlier that morning.
    And then someone saying the nuns could be seen wearing some sort
    of professional boots { like what Police/military use }.

11. Foolardi

Why was the medical Examiner acting goofy.Almost as if he was drinking that
    morning.Refused to give out the caliber of bullet used,yet was certain that
    the " long weapon " was the one used.How come that ME Goof,said he
    would wait to do autopsy on the assailant { Lanza } as if it would be the last
    autopsy.That is the Prime evidence.Why would he wait on the prime evidence.
    Why was the State Trooper so quick to correct the reporter asking about
    How come the Long Weapon {rifle} was found in the car.
    The trooper saying ... " That's Not Correct ".
    How would the trooper know that.Plus whatever evidence is known and
    collected is never discussed by officials and especially the Cops.
    Very odd.

12. mdrobster

mdrobster Well-Known Member

I doubt that any of your ilk would act with any more maturity on this issue, regardless of the weapon used.

13. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

For the first two days they were reporting that the AR15 was found in the car but that isn't the story that the media wanted so it morphed into the idea that he had an AR so he must have used it to some degree or he could have used it so let's ban them.

The mass killing in a restaurant in Texas that gave rise to the CCL in Texas and spread across the nation was done with hand guns and a woman who left her hand gun in her car would have had an easy shot on the killer before he killed her parents.

Every one of these shooting could have been stopped by a person with a hand gun. In the theater shooting they guy would have run like a child from a belt - back in the old days parents disciplined their kids. Had he seen fire coming at him he would have retreated or he might have returned fire letting more people escape. Sandy Hook would never have happened if the guy had known that he would be facing guns aimed at him.

How many mass killers have picked fights with people who might be armed or even with people able to get away?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

14. exotix

The NRA never ever mentions *A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State ...* ... thier motto is only... *the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed*

This is because the term *Well Regulated* means Big Govt. Tyranny ...

15. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

That, steel nerves, solid aim, and a clean shot. Which, you know, is especially easy when people are screaming, shots are being fired, and tons of people are pushing and shoving and turning into a general clusterf*ck. In the theater, it was also dark, so there's that.

16. Iron River

So is your idea of maturity to hide your head under the covers rather than facing the armed threat from a crazy man? So the mature thing to do is to pretend that the "assault weapon" is the problem rather than the fact that our society protects crazy people?? The Colorado shooters was identified as crazy but nothing was done. The Fort Hood killers was identified by the military as a crazy islamo extremist and he was promoted and not even investigated. The Sandy Hook killer was known to be crazy too but left in the care of his mother who didn't want to take him out in the woods and knock him in the head for the good of society.

I have a sister-in-law that went to the social security people to ask for disability for her bad knee and when she left the SS administration gave her disability based of her mental state and assigned her mother as administrator of her affairs. The money was to go to her mother but her mother became ill and the crazy bi-ch went to the hospital and her mother died before morning from a heart attack. Now the three hundred pound blob is in the mother's house and no one wants to make her move so that the house can be sold. None of her siblings wants to be her new care taker so they are going to try to get her into a crazy house but when they tell her she may try to kill who ever tells her. She will go ballistic for sure so I don't want my wife to be anywhere near there when that happens. When I'm around she doesn't scream at my wife or accuse my kids of being drug addicts? She just lies in the recliner watching me watching her.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

17. mdrobster

Well your sister-in-law is another issue, but I do have empathy for you, I too have a sister-in-law I am not very fond of.

Now the Sandy Hook issue, your ilk has done nothing but up the casting of aspersions at Liberals and Democrats, and have refused to even discuss on how to prevent these shootings that are ever increasing at an alarming rate. Making the adolescent argument about freedoms and interlocking that with your firearm possessions let alone the absurd notion that someone is coming for your guns.

As I said before, either pitch in to help put accountability and reliability with gun ownership or stay on the sidelines.

18. Foolardi

The phrase is well regulated " Militia " NOT well regulated " Arms ".
    You can read and interpret,I gather.

19. Iron River

Let me explain it again. The theater shooter did not want to die. Had he seen the fire from a 10mm hand gun fired in his direction he would have left or taken cover. A kill shot through his eye would not have been necessary to save lives. Even if he returned fire and killed the person with a gun fewer innocent people would have died. Do you think that he would have walked into the theater if he had any idea that two or three people might have fired back at him?? Hell no. He would have gone to a nursing home or a school. He didn't want to see a couple of laser sights cutting the darkness in his direction and had he, he would have run like a rabbit.

Maybe you think he had steel nerves but he looks like a coward to me.

20. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

If less than a percentage of people do something is that a problem that needs to be addressed? Straight up question--because I have a follow up.

Yes or no, if less than a percentage of a population does something is that a problem which needs to be addressed with strict measures?

- - - Updated - - -

If less than a percentage of people do something is that a problem that needs to be addressed? Straight up question--because I have a follow up.

Yes or no, if less than a percentage of a population does something is that a problem which needs to be addressed with strict measures?

21. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Glad to hear your willing to bet other peoples lives on that.

22. exotix

Lapierre would love your interpretation of the 2nd Amendment .... make up anything you want ... and as Harris & Klebold, Cho, Holmes, Loughner and Lanza plots the next massacre ... they love you too.

23. mdrobster

If a group of people are causing unrest, then it needs to be addressed.

24. Iron River

The conservatives have mentioned that better background checks and sharing that information is fine. We like the idea of keeping guns away from crazy people but the liberal/progressive cult doesn't want to keep the crazy people off of the streets. Then you portray the desire for freedom as an adolescent failing which makes we wonder how your side can want to live under tyranny. Other than wanting to be able to confiscate the weapon why would the government want it to be registered? Registration of guns has almost no law enforcement value because the law abiding people who are willing to register their guns aren't criminals.

What accountability do you see lacking from law abiding gun owners? We take safety classes , we learn the gun laws, we practice and strive to be proficient with our weapons and we buy our guns rather than steal them. How must more reliable do you expect us to be.

Many of us are prepared as a condition of being armed to rick our lives and our freedom to protect the unarmed innocent citizens that come under threat. Can your side say that? No. what you do is say a lot of words about how it would be fine if the criminals had to stab me or beat me with a ball bat.

Why don't you get out of the way and let me defend my family or stay on the sidelines covered up with a blanket??

In the face of mass killings the liberal/progressive cult seeing no need for defensive weapons.

25. Foolardi

Exactly.I guess that explains why the Tea Party { Not one single episode of
    violence or disruption in all their Rally's plus they clean up after each
    event }.
    Then there's - Occupy Wall Street - where all kinds or rapes,theft,squatting,
    harrassment,shouting,throwing rocks & bottles at even Police,blocking
    streets so citizens can't get to their workplace } is No Biggie.
    Pelosi and Obama giving - Occupy - their hearty blessing and endorsement.

I just proved how Liberalism is a Total sham and Lie and
    Unamerican.