Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple may be least expensive way to stabilize climate?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by DennisTate, Feb 10, 2013.

?

Do you believe that the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple will occur in...?

1. Probably within a century or two!

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Never, Bible prophecy is false and misleading.

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  3. Perhaps within decades, we truly are in a new age of spirituality!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Perhaps by the year 3030, three days/3000 years from the resurrection of Jesus!

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. I don't know enough about this subject to comment!

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Hey, this is a good way to prove that God does not exist!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am fairly certain that this verse in the Jewish Bible is certainly not advocating that in the era of Moshiach that every body has to go to Jerusalem to observe the Festival of Tabernacles, merely that nations allow their Jews and Noahides to freely travel to and back from Jerusalem in order to observe Tabernacles.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Zec&c=14&v=1&t=KJV#top
    Zechariah 14:17 "And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."

As more of us come to the realization of how dangerous the melting and cracking and sliding that is going on in Greenland and the West Antarctic Ice Sheet really is, we will be more inclined toward supporting the Jewish people in their desire to rebuild their Third Temple.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090205142132.htm

2. DennisTate

Mr. Boruch Fishman gave an interesting reply in a discussion thread on this subject three years ago recounting an inter-faith miracle that he himself had been involved in.

Mr. Fishman is Director of People For a Bill To Build The Bet HaMikdash.

3. DennisTate

Mr. Al Gore does a good job of helping us to realize how serious a threat rising ocean levels really can be:

http://climaterealityproject.org/2012/01/31/from-antarctica-to-bangladesh-the-story-of-rising-seas/
    A MESSAGE FROM AL GORE
    From Antarctica to Bangladesh: The story of rising seas

4. prospect

prospect New Member

Third temple was already built by Christ. :bored:

DennisTate likes this.
  5. DennisTate

Yes.....I agree that the true Jerusalem Above Who is Free, Third Temple/Third Heaven, has been built by Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua, my Moshiach/Messiah....my sinless Passover Lamb!!!

I do believe that at the baptism by John the Baptist, Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua received "The Spirit of Moshiach stored in Gan Eden" that we Christians and Messianic Jews and Gentiles call The Word/Logos!!!!

http://www.chabad.org/library/moshiach/article_cdo/aid/101679/jewish/The-Personality-of-Mashiach.htm

(Rabbi Jacob Immanuel Schochet, The Personality of Moshiach)

Over the past three years I have read and reread and read again "The Vision" by Pastor Rick Joyner. I consider it the second most astonishing writing that I have ever read.....second only to "The Thomas Book, Near Death and a Quest by the Twin Brother of Jesus" by Bruce Fraser MacDonald Ph. D. But I must admit, Pastor Joyner's book is longer so in some ways even better.....and it is the one that I am reading to my daughter first due to the fact that it is easier for her to understand than Dr. MacDonald's book.

In Pastor Joyner's book he recounts a meeting with the Patriarch Adam that I believe can play a huge role in the "turning of the hearts of the children to the fathers."

6. DennisTate

Here is an account from our grandfather Adam what things have been like in the Third Heaven/ultimate Third Temple!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7648006/

A message from Adam to all of humanity as given to Pastor Rick Joyner!

I personally am not the world's absolute worst writer but for the life of me I could not come up with a couple of pages representing a message from Adam to all of humanity that could be compared in any way with the message that Pastor Rick Joyner claims to have been given in a visionary dream given to him back in 1995.

To me a message of this calibre could only come from two or possibly three sources....
    1. This was inspired by God
    2. This was inspired by Satan or a high level fallen angel.
    3. Pastor Rick Joyner is an off the scale brilliant writer!

and much about this message pretty much rules out this being inspired by Satan!!!!!

Pastor Rick Joyner:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/63814881/TheVision-The-Final-Quest-the-Call-RickJoyner-PDF

7. DennisTate

Prospect....being as you seem kind of bored....maybe you could explain to an old aposTate like myself....the errors in what I wrote a few days ago:

Is King David raised up somehow for the Jewish people decades or even a century or more before the return of Jesus????

I wrote this several years ago to attempt to get some of my Christian friends to think a little differently regarding our relationship to the Jewish people and their goal to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple. A second motive was to get some of my Jewish friends thinking a little more seriously about how exactly they would search for King David...if he is already reincarnated at this time????

Over these past several years a rather intriguing idea has crossed my mind. Is King David raised up for the Jewish people a significant amount of time previous to when the feet of Messiah stand on the Mt. of Olives in fulfillment of Zechariah chapter 14?

It is pretty obvious that Jesus/Yahushua expects us to believe in the specific fulfillment of the words of the prophets.

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:" (Luke 24:25)

"But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them." (Jeremiah 30:9)

It is relevant that Jesus/Yahushua clearly identified John the Baptist as a modern Elijah for his time period. Has King David already reincarnated in our time period....or will he certainly do so in the very near future????

"And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
    And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
    But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not,....
    Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:10-13)

Isaiah speaks about a King Cyrus type of person who was instrumental in assisting the Jewish people to rebuild the second temple to which Jesus/Yahushua came. King Cyrus was a gentile or possibly a member of the lost tribes of Israel, and did not actually know the God of Abraham very well at all.

"Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
    I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
    And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.
    For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
    I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:" (Isaiah 45:1-5)

8. prospect

prospect New Member

Sorry about that.

I did that because of your multiple choice poll questions, not because of your post.

9. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

Rebuilding the temple would require the DOME of the Rock to come down.

To read the material that Dennis is posting, such as in Zech, he does not realize, it is the zionist, that are the bad guys that he is talking about.

It is 'we the people' that will know what is real not the bigots now claiming they have the word.

They are the ones destroyed. Re read zech as he is warning the idiots, and few realize it.

DennisTate likes this.
  10. DennisTate

Tuvia Sagiv presents a theory that the area of the original Temple of Solomon is NOT on top of the Dome of the Rock but well off to the side so that both the Jerusalem Third Temple as well as the Dome of the Rock could perhaps be side by side to each other!

http://www.templemount.org/mtmoriah.html

11. DennisTate

Ahhh...thank you for the clarification!

If you would scroll down in this forum thread to post number 2 there is a writing from a man from Uganda that deals with this question from an angle that can make this more relevant to Christians:

https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/6d0e6b1a-c408-4589-b800-9cc294039ec0/0

Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula.

12. cupid dave

cupid dave Well-Known Member

You are correct that everyone need not go to Israel in order to fulfill this law found in Zechariah.

"If the mountain of the Lord will not come to Mohammad, then Mohammad must go to the mountain" has a rather funny contrary corollary in Christianity's promise of a NEW Jerusalem to come to the Christians.

After the diaspora of 70AD, the believing Jews converted all the Roman World, who were called Christians, and the New Jerusalem came down from heaven as a giant booth, measuring exactly the necessary dimensions of 1500X1500X1500 miles:

[​IMG]

Revelation 21:16

Amplified Bible (AMP)

16 The city lies in a square, its length being the same as its width.
    And he measured the city with his reed—12,000 stadia (about 1,500 miles); its length and width and height are the same.

13. DennisTate

Wow!!! I had always thought that the city would probably be a square at the bottom....but four sided pyramid shaped to designate that at the top would be The Lamb, His Bride and eventually The Ancient of Days The Father and The Ancient of Days the Mother who I tend to associate with The Holy Spirit????!!!!

http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswer...tID=113860567&trk=view_disc&ut=06crxbm-MLtlE1
    The Divine Feminine, God the Mother and Theistic Evolutionary Theory.

grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm

After his near death experience Mr. Christian Andreason reports that he feels that God the Mother is identifiable with The Holy Spirit of Christian theology!

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html

14. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

What is the 'temple' for.

Worchip is for morons!

the 'house of knowledge' aint going to be in the ME

ie..... you, torah, tailmud................... DO NOT OPEN the house

15. DennisTate

Bishadi, do you mean that each and every human being on earth is destined to become a temple of the Holy Spirit and that every inhabitant of Jerusalem is destined to attain a level of consciousness in the era of Moshiach that will surpass the level attained by King David during his lifetime?????

Zechariah 12:8 "In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them."

We got into a subject over on a sister topic in a Christian forum that has potential to save lives over the coming decades and centuries:

Would the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple stabilize the climate???
    http://www.christianforums.com/t7728207-5/

16. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

i can help you walk on water and not even jesus could assist peter
    the unveiling is the revealing, which definitely enables the pinnacle of conscious awareness
    Of even Rev 22:4 is clear

absolutely out of the question.

That temple (pursuit of) is the atrocity of 'armegiddon' (puruist of 'the hill' (tel megiddo)).

Do you remember that question of whether each can attain truth and be conscious in the sense of being universal....?????

To know truth in absolute, is how EVERYONE can know truly what is real. We all live here, knowing that, is grounded in the unveiling. (apocalypse)

DennisTate likes this.
  17. cupid dave

... interesting...

Actually, the shape of the New Jerusalem is related to the Urim and Thummim, which is a five piece geometric cube, the four outside pats of that cube can be arranged to form a four sided pyramid, while the fifth part which fits inside the cube is a tetrahedron.
    It represents the stone the builders forgot, in other words, that Egyptian pyramid builders, that is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DennisTate likes this.
  18. John.

John. New Member

Epic fail, bro.

19. cupid dave

true...

[​IMG]

DennisTate likes this.
  20. DennisTate

Fascinating!!!!!

Many years ago I noticed that a Star of David....if viewed as a three dimensional object...as two four side pyramids in side each other....would have ten points on the outside and three more internal central points....total 13!

I could elaborate on that but figured that you would do a better job!!!!

One possibility that a 1500 x 1500 mile four sided pyramid jutting out above Jerusalem.....might actually be merely one corner of the star??????!!!!!

The Dr. Masaru Emoto research implies that a six sided geometric figure is certainly important in the purification of water....which is one of the prophecies regarding Jerusalem both literally as well as metaphorically????!!!!

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

21. DennisTate

An online friend of mine has a wicked sense of humour....that combined with his exceptional grasp of logic.....gives him the ability to write powerful articles that are both funny as well as insightful:

http://hauns.com/~DCQu4E5g/Temple.html

22. DennisTate

For the record I am not on the same page as the author of this article on "The Temple" and I would highly recommend the article on the "Second Coming of Jesus" as understood by an Islamic Mystic!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/fazlul-islam/second-coming-of-jesus/276136002396496
    SECOND COMING OF JESUS

23. badlandsleprechaun

badlandsleprechaun Banned

Jeremiah knew that the winner of the battle in northern Israel, between Egypt and Babylon, would turn south and take Jerusalem, and he kept telling that to the leaders in Israel.
    Jeremiah knew the city would be taken and the temple wrecked, and you can believe that he was concerned about the Ark of the Covenant. Thats why it disappeared. Jeremiah dug into the bottom of the wall, placed the Ark in the cavity, and cut and placed a facestone over it.
    For thousands of years, the rod of Aaron [that budded] has ben growing in the Ark. Since Jeremiah placed it in the hollowed out spot in the wall, it has continued to grow. Now, that rod, an almond branch, is visible because it grew through the cracks and spaces between the stones, and now grow out of the wall.
    You can see it on the wall cam in Jerusalem.
    Now, to remove the Ark without cutting the branches, Israel will be able to dismantle the wall, and use the stones to build the temple.
    Some refuse to believe this, mostly because they say the wall was torn down by romans to fulfill a new testament prophesy of Yahushua that not one stone will be left upon another.
    But that is not true. When you tear down a wall from top down, you can only tear it down half way because the debris piles up and you would have to remove the debris to continue. That didn't happen.

The wall will be dismantled to remove the Ark which sits at ground level. Then no stone will be left upon another.
    The wall be torn down so not one stone is left upon another, and the Ark reclaimed, and the new temple built, all at the same time.
    The temple can be rebuilt with the Dome of the Rock as is because you can leave out the court of the gentiles [ the tares, goats, anti christs, satans]. The jesus satans won't be welcome anywhere near the rebuilt temple.

24. cupid dave

What is equally interesting is that all three of the Abrahamaic religions recognize a cube geometry is inferred as the place or temple wherein god will receive this messanic high priest...

The Kaaba of Islam is the relic they all visit in Mecca every year:
    [​IMG]

And the Most Holy Room in the templke is where God meet with Aaron and the kohanim thereafter:

[​IMG]

25. cupid dave

Hmmmm...

A rod of an almond tree - שקד shaked, from שקד shakad, "to be ready," "to hasten," "to watch for an opportunity to do a thing," to awake; because the almond tree is the first to flower and bring forth fruit. Pliny says, Floret prima omnium amygdala mense Januario; Martio vero pomum maturat. It blossoms in January, when other trees are locked up in their winter's repose; and it bears fruit in March, just at the commencement of spring, when other trees only begin to bud. It was here the symbol of that promptitude with which God was about to fulfill his promises and threatening.

Jeremiah 1:11 and Jeremiah 1:12 : "And there came to me the word of Jahveh, saying, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, I see an almond rod. Then Jahveh said to me, Thou hast seen aright: for I will keep watch over my word to fulfil it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.