Barack Obama/Harrison.J. Bounel Supreme Court Decision to be Released Tuesday

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KAMALAYKA, Feb 16, 2013.

1. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

President Harrison J. Bounel

February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston

Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama,he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

The case in question is Edward Noonan, et al v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State,and the Justices are finally looking at it thanks to the dogged determination of Orly Taitz. The case calls into question many of the documents Obama (Bounel, Soetoro, Soebarkah, etc.) has used and/or released as authentic since he came on the national scene. The case contends that the documents —birth certificate, Social Security number, Selective Service registration, etc. —are fakes or forgeries. If that’s the case, Obama should not have been on the California ballot in 2008 and, therefore, should not have received the State’s electoral votes.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

Meantime, on Feb. 4, Kathleen O’Leary, presiding judge of the 4 th District Court of Appeal, reinstated the appeal of Taitz v. Obama et al filed by Taitz when she ran for Senate. That case involves evidence of 1.5 million invalid voter registrations in the State of California. The appeal also involves Obama’s lack of legitimacy to hold the office of President based on his forged IDs, stolen Connecticut Social Security number, the fact the last name he’s using is not legally his and his fraudulent claim to be the U.S. citizen.

Evidence in the case includes:

A certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, showing her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama.

Obama’s school records from Indonesia, showing his citizenship to be Indonesian.

Sworn affidavits of top law enforcement experts and investigators, showing Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service certificate are forgeries and that the Social Security number used by Obama on his 2009 tax returns as posted on WhiteHouse.gov was fraudulent. (The SSN failed when checked through both E-Verify and the Social Security Number Verification Service.

2. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Recall what Obama's bed buddy Bill Ayers said recalling forged documents. . .

3. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

That Birthers are (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiots?

Or did he say that Birthers are delusional?

Or did he say Birthers inspire people to reject Republicans?

I just can't remember.

Birthers- losing in courts and the court of public opinion since 2008.

4. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Bill Ayers’ Fugitive Dreams:

“After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota,searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another.

Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card.

Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.”

5. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Common sense:

A man (Obama) has a SSN connected to a baby born in 1940 (Bounel).

This man used that SSN to make shady property deals in Chicago. This number also appears on his Selective Service Card.

This man also knew a man (Ayers) who took IDs and SSNs from kids who were born around this tome in order to create false documents (by his own admission).

Put two and two together, Sherlock. . .

6. Montoya

Montoya Banned

lol birthers.

7. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

In Birther math 2+2=Sherlock.

In the real world, Barack Obama's SS# has been verified by Social Security.

You are awakening to the wonders of Birther World about 2 years late.

8. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

I have facts on my side.

9. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Birthers never have facts on their side.

Birthers are willing to listen to charlatans and convicted forgerers and accuse judges of conspiracy of treason.

Birthers don't believe either the Republican administration OR the Democratic administration of Hawaii.

Its a known fact that Birther never have facts on their side.

Speculation- yes. Innuendo- yes. Wild Accusations- yes. Facts- no

10. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

It IS a fact that BHO's SSN belonged to Harrison J. Bounel.

It IS a fact that he was buddies with Bill Ayers.

It IS a fact that Ayers created forged IDs.

Bounel's SSN would have been one of those Ayers collected.

Oh yeah, and of course there is the FACT that Obama was a member of the New Party:

[​IMG]

11. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Really? Then it would be easy to prove it if in fact that was true.

12. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Investigator Albert Hendershot found in the database of http://www.acxiom.com/identity-solutions/acxiom-identity-batch-solutions/ the name of the individual whose Social Security Obama is using.

Acxciom-batch-solutions showed that Harry J Bounel, with the same Social Security number xxx-xx-4425, lived at 5046 S Greenwood Ave in Chicago, home address of Barack Obama.

The database shows Bounel with the same address and Social Security number as Barack Obama himself.

According to the databases, last changes to the information on Harrison J Bounel were made in and around November 2009 by Michelle Obama, who is listed as Bounel’s relative. (Is she Russian? I wasn't aware. . .)

Database changes can involve entering the information or deletion of information.

It appears that changes made by relative Michelle Obama included deletion of information, which was done at a time when Taitz brought to Federal court in the Central District of California before Judge David O. Carter a case of election challenge by her client, former U.S. ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes and 40 state Representatives and high ranked members of the U.S. Military.

13. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

It is a fact that Obama knows Bill Ayers. The idea that Bill and Barack were on the same bowling team is just a Birther fantasy.

14. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

I never get tired of these birther idiots making a mockery of themselves.

Let the games continue I say, they take a good chunk of the republican party down with them.

15. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Many birthers - myself included - are not Republican.

Did you know that the Clintons were the first birthers?

16. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

17. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

All Birthers are anti-Obama first and Birthers second.

The Clinton's were never Birthers.

18. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

No I am confident in evidence.

The evidence shows that Barack Obama is the ONLY President who has ever proven that he is eligible to be President.
    The evidence shows that Barack Obama is the only President who has ever shown the voters his birth certificate.
    The evidence shows that Barack Obama is the only President who has had the state of his Birth officially confirm he was born there- not once- but multple times, starting back when Senator Obama place of birth was confirmed by the Republican administration of Hawaii.

Birthers believe any bizarre theory there is, so long as it involves Obama not being eligible, and preferably some conspiracy theory.

The reason no one takes them seriously is because they sound like raving loons.

19. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/taitz-involved-in-criminal-conspiracy/

What about Harrison J. Bounel? Orly seems to believe that all information about him is being scrubbed by the Chicago Mafia. What I can say is that no such person appears in the Social Security Death Index, making it somewhat unlikely that he was born in 1890 as Orly has always maintained. For all I know, the person does not exist.

The search for the elusive Connecticut person, born in 1910, who applied for a social-security card in 1977, the number allegedly stolen by Obama, has vexed birthers for some time. They found a fellow born in 1910 from Connecticut, Jean Paul Ludwig. Ludwig’s specific appeal is that he died in Hawaii. The problem with this find is that Ludwig is dead and his social-security number is public information and it’s not the one Obama used. It’s those pesky facts that the birthers have a problem with.
    So now, we have the elusive Harrison J. Bounel, a name that only appeared in some unspecified public database in 2009. There was a Harry L. Bounel from Connecticut who lived in Chicago in 1910. The middle initial is wrong. Also he was born about 1860, according to census records which makes his application for Social Security in 1977 (at age 117) problematic to say the least. Stumped again by pesky facts.

Hendershot has been trying to get social-security records for the Harry Bounel born in Russia in 1890 and living in New York in 1940. Social Security isn’t going to release any records until they are convinced that the subject is deceased; they want a death certificate. Depending on the state, that might be easy or hard.

I went looking at Ancestry.com and I immediately located the 1940 record for Harry Bounel, age 50 in 1940, living in New York. This is the only census record I found; however, if I entered the alternate spelling “Bonnel” more were found: a 1930 census record for someone that could easily be “Bounel”

Ah Birthers lol.....

20. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Before the records of Harrison J Bounel were scrubbed from public databases following its discovery, Mr. Hendershot had managed to document the evidence:

[​IMG]

I would post a link showing more, but I doubt you'll click it.

21. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

And why should we believe Mr. Hendershot?

Oh thats right 'everything was 'scrubbed' .....lol

22. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Also I will point out that it appear more like Mr. Bournel- if he exists- stole Obama's identity- since he only exists starting in 2009.

This of course to Birthers is a smoking gun....LOL

23. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

He hunts down tax evaders for a living.

That's a start.

Now, if I may change the subject for a moment:

Hypothetically speaking, if it were learned that Obama was not eligible to hold his office, what would happen to society?

I believe that the US government would have no choice but to enact martial law.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/16/l...apse-by-buying-up-billions-of-rounds-of-ammo/

And for all we know, Obama is clueless about this most recent development before the Supreme Court regarding his forged ID. (Presidents do live in bubbles.) It's possible that the appropriate authorities will simply arrest Obama one night in secrecy and we won't even know about it until "recently sworn in President Biden" addresses the nation. . .

Of course, it the legal implications of such a scenario are not as bad as some might believe. All of the significant legislation a president proposes is made law by the Congress.

Worst case scenario? Obama is hanged for high treason.

24. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

And why do you believe that?

Like all other Birther claims that is just bizarre. Taking away who it is, if a President is discovered not to be eligible, there is one- and one way only to deal with it- Congress has the option to impeach. That is the only lawful way to remove a President from office.

What 'appropriate authorities? Seriously how do you folks come up with this stuff? Unless President Obama is impeached he cannot be arrested- period. Regardless of the Supreme Court laughing this out of court like they have every other Birther case. . .

Birther's don't even know what treason is. But they are very imaginative in making up things.

25. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

Bull, back that up if you can.