The POTUS Traitor is allowing Americans to die

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by clipper100, Mar 3, 2013.

1. clipper100

clipper100 New Member

NORFOLK, VA. (February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five (5) active capital ships are docked together: USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise (CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72), not unlike Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941.

Purportedly, Prez Obama ordered these nuclear carriers into harbor for "routine" inspections... (?!?) Navy heads were flabbergasted by the directive, but had to comply as it was an unprecedented direct order by our great pretender and C-in-C ("Commander-in-Confusion!")

The carriers were all pulled out from the MIDDLE EAST and their Afghanistan support role, leaving our land forces naked and exposed! Knowledgeable sources stated this breached a long standing Navy protocol meant to avoid a massive enemy strike on major US forces. This could possible be the creation of a false flag atomic incident too stupid for any enemy to resist.

This will make all you haters of America... Very happy. Trouble is your families will suffer also.

2. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Is there a link?

3. TheBlackPearl

TheBlackPearl New Member

Yeah I have one for you:

Everything conservatives think they know is either a da**ed lie, just plain stupid, or both.

4. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure what the partisan thing at the end was all about.

5. TheBlackPearl

TheBlackPearl New Member

It was about the way conservatives spread all these lies to support their political views. All it takes is a couple of minutes to learn the truth. But they never take the time before they're posting it all over any other site they can. The conservative noise machine can plaster hundreds or even thousands of boards over a week end. They can drown out the truth because you have to skip past all the lies to find it buried underneath. It literally gets to the point where you can check just about anything a conservative says and with a little work find out that its complete nonsense. If conservatives would take the time to do that they would very soon stop being conservatives. Conservatives accuse me of being one sided. But this kind of nonsense is LITERALLY all they have to support their views.

Thanks for asking!

6. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

Tinfoil hat

7. Never Left

Never Left Banned

I suspect the original WND the counter part to Huffpo. Partisan rags do not impress me. I guess I would tkae ypou more seriously if you acknoledged that there is a left noise machine as well. And there is truth about the leftist agenda too, which also must be navigated with some effort. Intellectual honesty is a long lost skill that I am taking time to learn.

Your welcome.

8. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

Yes Norfolk Virginia where Paul Ryan emerged from a battleship as *The Next President* .... now on the chopping-block for sequestration budget-cuts.

9. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

Help me out Black P. you seem to think that the sequester is a bad thing and then talk about conservatives as if they are stupid for letting the sequester happen but as the whole world knows, without nothing more than one eye open, BH Obama's team of America haters came up with the sequester.

Most rational people saw right through BHO's promises to do whatever it took to stop the apocalypse that he believed would befall our nation if his sequester kicked in. Only the biggest fools, some of whom are Republicans, believed that BHO would do more than blame his sequester of the conservatives.

With one blow BHO expects to devastate the economy and the military. BHO will not stop hating this country as long as he lives. He will do anything and everything he can to bring America to our knees.

10. Stagnant

Stagnant Banned

Yeah. Now let's take a moment to remember why he did. I think it had something to do with the debt ceiling, and republicans demanding massive, across-the-board spending cuts, or else they would drive us off a real fiscal cliff by refusing to raise the debt ceiling. Right. I guess it's all Obama's fault, then?

...Why do I even argue with these people? The disconnect from reality is so incredibly potent that I fear no amount of reason will ever breach through.

11. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Finally you got something right! In November of 2011 Obama, in a speech from the White House, threatened to veto a House Republican bill making some cuts to avoid the sequester. He wanted it! He got it!

12. clipper100

clipper100 New Member

Man .... go back to your lib-ghetto... Or to more schooling.