Black Male Stabs White Teen Girl to Death on UK Bus

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by DonGlock26, Mar 7, 2013.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Here's another example of UK black on white violence. Has the gov't or media labeled this a possible hate crime yet? Wouldn't they, if a white man stabbed a black girl to death on a bus? I think they would be speculating like mad about racism. Here? Not so much. The progressive media is inherently biased in downplaying black on white crime.

So, how did gun control laws protect this girl? Was she safe in a CCW free zone? Could a CCW holder have stopped the assault? We'll never know.

And, how about the death penalty? Is the UK a safer place with it gone? Has violent crime, robbery, and murder rates dropped, since the DP was abolished?

The people of the UK have been largely disarmed, rely almost solely on the state to protect them, are still victimized by violent criminals, get arrested and sometime prosecuted for shooting burglars, and are watching the state change the cultural make up of the nation drastically with unchecked immigration. The Brits need to wake up and demand change.

2. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lib speak, "at least a gun wasn't used".

Nero is fiddling

3. Wake_Up

Wake_Up New Member

Don't forget, they've allowed sharia law into their courts too.

4. DonGlock26

That leaves such a warm feeling to be able to say that no firearms were used in this brutal murder.

The sense of progressive "moral" superiority must give them a sense of euphoria.

Cameras were on the street!! They caught the image of the murderer fleeing!! Yeah!! Hurrah!!! Awesome!! The Nanny State scores a win.........

The victim:

[​IMG]

The suspect:

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Epic Fail. They are committing national suicide.

5. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

When comparing cities and the manner of murders, does the taking of a life by the use of a knife in London equate to the attempted kidnapping by a police officer and murder by cooking of a female in New York?

6. DonGlock26

I'd say the murder was more serious; wouldn't any sane human being?

Do you have anything to say about the topics raised in the OP?

7. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

1.2 vs 4.8 :thumbsdown:

8. sec

sec Well-Known Member

it is good to see a thread restarted about this. I am confident that since it points out how useless abolishing guns is, that the thread will again be closed.

There is little comfort for the parents that the attacker has been caught. What would have been comforting was if the attacker was shot before he could have killed the girl

9. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

When nobody in the USA is ever murdered, get back to us. If having guns would have prevented this tragedy, then nobody in the USA will ever be stabbed.

ps. It wasn't the knife that killed her, it was the mental illness.

10. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

There are numerous stories of black males raping and/or murdering white girls when they turn down their sexual advances. I wonder if that's what happened here? Or this could just be the continuing trend of blacks attacking whites because of the anti-white racism that exists in the black community, which is perpetuated and validated by progressive whites.

11. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Most people would not pull out their gun. They dont' want to get involved unless there was a direct threat to them.

12. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'll give a shot at a serious discussion but I'm not interested in any "my country's better than your country" trash or any kind of name calling;

I guess it's not been labelled a hate crime because there's zero evidence to suggest it's a hate crime. I don't think that, all else being equal, the races being reversed would make the blindest bit of difference to that.

I can't help wondering if it would alter the Daily Mail's reporting of it or your response to it though.

True, we'll never know so there seems little point in speculating. UK gun laws have remained largely unchanged for many years and the UK has never had a culture of regularly carrying firearms. Regardless of the law, the chance a British 16 year old carrying a gun is near to zero and the chances of anyone else on a random bus carrying one not much higher. Gun laws are largely irrelevant in the UK.

Crime has gone up since the death penalty was abolished (and since it effectively stopped being used, many years prior to that) but there is nothing to suggest it was a significant factor in that change. We never executed many people in modern history so again, I don't think it's relevant here.

We were victimised by violent criminals before we were "disarmed" as, yet again, UK culture has never seen common possession and use of firearms. The various changes in the law you're defining as disarming us actually had minimal impact on the day-to-day lives of 99% of British people.

People can sometimes be prosecuted for shooting burglars here just as they can in lots of other places, but will not be prosecuted if they acted in reasonable self defence.

"Cultural make-up" and immigration are entirely separate topics with no direct relevance to any of the above.

The British are wide awake and perfectly capable of demanding change without your cajoling. After all, it was public demand that saw the gun laws and end of the death penalty. Or should we only be demanding the changes that you predetermine we should be allowed?

13. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

I thought I had. Sorry that it's not to your liking.

14. Dark Star

Dark Star Senior Admin Staff Member Donor

Title of the thread is "Black male stabs white teen girl to death on a UK bus," and the first sentence of the OP is "Here's another example of UK black on white violence." Donglock decided to make the thread about race, and we have a forum for that, where anyone who cares to discuss race relations is free to do so.

15. GeorgiaAmy

GeorgiaAmy Well-Known Member

Isn't the UK 90% white and around 3% black,?
    If I'm even close, I can totally understand how they have major race issues...

16. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

Complete BS