Do you suspect that natural cures for cancer are suppressed?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by DennisTate, Mar 20, 2013.

?

Do you suspect that large companies suppress truth about natural remedies?

1. No, that is ridiculous and absurd!!!!!!!!!

71 vote(s)
    55.5%
  2. Sure....we all have an evil streak in us!

23 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. Yes, but misleading information on supposedly natural remedies is even worse!

36 vote(s)
    28.1%
  4. My doctor would never do that!!!!

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I rarely watch videos over fifty minutes long....but this was awesome!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGsSEqsGLWM
    G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html
    Apricot Seeds Kill Cancer Cells without Side Effects

http://www.ionmicrowater.com/info/Hunza.aspx

2. DennisTate

3. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

You tube - or how to advertise a product without having to regulators insist on inconvenient things like evidence, supporting data or even truth

As to your "supporting data" from "naturalness" well, not everyone agrees with their contention and my hair started to stand on end when I saw the bit about apricot seeds - a known source of cyanide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin

Now - repeat after me

JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON THE INTERNET DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE

Gateman_Wen likes this.
  4. Bowerbird

Oh! My! I just found an advertisement for apricot seeds and this is how they described how it works

http://www.apricotseeds.com.au/Vitamin-B17.html

[​IMG]

Gateman_Wen likes this.
  5. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are natural remedies out there along with manufactured ones that get either suppressed or have their patents bought for the sole purpose of holding back some developments.

We see this with the oil industry, for example. Alternative energy research is popular among oil companies so that they can maintain exclusivity over possible competing products.

That being said, there are a lot of BS "remedies" peddled on the net.

The Mandela Effect likes this.
  6. slashbeast

slashbeast Banned

Yes. If they start using cures for cancer then it loses them profits, because as it stands, there is billions of money to be made off the cancer treatment industry.

It's funny you mention this now, I watched a video on this same subject just two weeks ago.

DennisTate likes this.
  7. Bowerbird

Why are Americans so darn paranoid?

There are plenty of independent institutes looking for cancer cures - these often have been funded by bequests from people who have died of cancer and who raise money independently of government or pharmaceutical interests. Don't you think if those people were to develop promising treatments that they subsequently saw suppressed they would not speak out??

I have seen the terrible toll of cures that killed instead. She was only 32 and had primary cancer of the liver - inoperable and no known current cure but there was an experimental drug which MIGHT have cured her. They gave it and it was too good - the cancer dissolved almost straight away but that meant the body was suddenly flooded with, to keep the explanation simple "toxins". It is a process called tumor lysis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor_lysis_syndrome

She arrested and died

8. robini123

robini123 Well-Known Member

If taking Apricot Seeds kills cancer then EVERYONE who has cancer would be taking it!!! What? You really think that people would remain quiet about being cured by taking a natural supplement? Hell no, they would be on every morning news show singing the praises of the "miracle cure". You think that the apricot growers would keep it under wraps? Hell no, they would be ramping up productivity and becoming billionaires!

If it sounds too good to be true...

9. Serfin' USA

I wouldn't say it's total paranoia. It's just a matter of acknowledging corporate greed.

In nearly every market, there is a certain amount of cronyism, which is typically enabled by things like patent law.

Medicine is big business, so controlling the market is always on the agenda.

Socialized systems are sometimes better at lessening this issue, but The Constant Gardener gives us a pretty realistic view of the darker side of the global medical industry. It's a fictional story, but similar scandals have occurred in real life.

The Mandela Effect likes this.
  10. Unifier

Unifier New Member

I think nature has provided us with most of the cures for most of the ills we face. So it stands to reason that things like cancer and HIV would be among those.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Serfin' USA

A large portion of pharmaceuticals are directly derived from natural products, so this is true to an extent.

A lot of the question really comes down to methodology. It doesn't seem like cancer and HIV would be the sort of things that could be cured by a pill alone.

Nature has provided much of the chemistry for treatments, but technology allows us to go further with surgeries and radiation.

12. monty1

monty1 New Member

I would suspect that one flew over the cuckoo's nest before I believed that stupid conspiracy theory crap.

13. DennisTate

Bowerbird....do you serious think any of the people involved in the production of that video have the apricot seed market pretty much cornered?????!!

Do you think that they have a laetrile factory operational in India or somewhere else where the regulations are less strict?????!!

14. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

So much stupidity so little time. Most cancers are simply a sign that your body and/or immune system is wearing out. They will keep coming back because entropy will not be denied. You can delay the inevitable for a while but you will eventually die of something. We have effectively dealt with most infectious diseases. People don't die of typhoid, cholera, and bubonic plague any more. So we wear out and we die of cancer, or heart disease or other things that effect the very old. This does not however mean that companies aren't trying to find a cure. We are scouring the seas and the jungles looking for new potentially useful compounds, and not just for cancer either. And they aren't being suppressed because the money and the incentives, monetary and otherwise, run in the other direction. The guy with the best real, as opposed to fictional, cure stands to make millions. The quacks with the fitional cures make money too, as desperate people will pay almost anything for the promise of a cure.

Sadly a lot of the peolple here sound like the stupid woman in the insurance commercial that believes you can't put anything that isn't true on the internet.

15. junius. fils

junius. fils New Member

Natural cures?

Why not magic sand and eagle feathers?

16. DennisTate

I personally was impressed with this Dr. Rayburn Goen when I saw him on a video tape elaborating on the benefits of various nutritional sugars.

The New Nutrition Paradigm

by Rayburne W Goen, MD, FACP, FACC.

December 21, 2001

....One of the least expensive sources of mannose.....one of these nutritional sugars is aloe vera juice which was only $8 per gallon at Walmart a few months ago!

17. DennisTate

Good points junius....I read recently that eagle feathers are amazingly effective at storing psychic energy!!!!!

I wonder what effect they would have on water if Dr. Masaru Emoto tested them as well!!!???

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

You might be surprised how the song "Imagine" by John Lennon affected the water!!!!

18. DennisTate

Do you know of any companies that are conducting extensive testing on the balance of trace minerals fond in the soil of Vilcabamba, Ecuador???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilcabamba,_Ecuador

No large drug company is studying this aspect of the formula....simply because trace minerals cannot be patented....and thus the company cannot be guaranteed billions of dollars in profits!!!!!!

19. DennisTate

Well.....I don't know about you but if I was a multi billionaire.....I might just come up with all kinds of diabolical conspiracies of some type or other???!!!

John 8:44

"Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

I am not one of those goodie goodie type Christians who believes that Rabbi Jesus/Yeshua was talking only to Scribes and Pharisees......no way......that is me right there....an aspiring conspiracy starter....without the necessary bucks to get a good conspiracy going!!!!!!

20. DennisTate

True....apparently HIV.....may also need higher levels of trace minerals in the diet to be fought off!!!

http://www.healthwisdom.org/aidsminera.htm

21. DennisTate

Aha.....it might be those devils of mine guiding me to post this article at the perfect time.....today political forums....tomorrow DE VORLD!!!!!???

I've heard of a great way to get fired from a high profile job on 24 hours notice!!!!

http://www.youngevity.net/category/dwj.html

22. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Okay, the reason they aren't studying it is because they have no reason too. There are areas in Southern Russia, and Wales in which it is common for people to live to extreme old age inspite of years of study no one has yet determined why. The best scientific guess right now is due to genetic isolation.

As far as eye sight goes I suspect that what these test are actually showing rather than how young the eyes of these rural people are but how flipping bad the eyesight of most city dwellers are. Think about it they' re out in the middle of no where miles away from the city where endless amounts of eye irritants are walked though daily.

23. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Oh an careful with the aloe vera too much of it is quite toxic....

24. DennisTate

Although tens of thousands of people claim to have been helped by this remedy.....it is still effectively made fun of by people whose reasons are probably not entirely altruistic or intellectually honest!!!

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/story.html?id=26b385cf-a2a3-4f5f-a5b8-320206496759

25. DennisTate

Thank you....I try to use it in moderation and I also drink lots of water with it and significant levels of MSM.

http://www.msm-info.com