Can an angel - human hybrid be saved and go to heaven?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by DennisTate, Apr 9, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

This question came up on the episode of Sid Roth that I saw yesterday evening so I wanted to present my case that I personally am convinced that the answer is a resounding YES!!!!!!

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam - Part 1 - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural
    http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=12879
    "Guests: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam
    Part 1 of 2
    April 1-7, 2013

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam unveil a 900 year-old prophecy buried in the library of the Vatican. It describes a series of 112 Popes. Now the 112th Pope has been elected. Will the prophecy concerning him come true? Is he the final Pope?"

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
    And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon ALL flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Joel 2 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
    http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Joe&c=2&v=1&t=KJV#top

Joel 2:28 ΒΆ And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

Are the angel - human hybrids flesh?

Yes they are.....and just as the nature of lions and wolves and serpents will be tamed....so will angel - human hybrids.....if they exist....and personally I believe that they indeed do!!!!

Isaiah 11 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
    http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=11&t=KJV#7

Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
    They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

2. DennisTate

Now I personally do not think that this Pope is the last Pope exactly.....but.....what is about to happen is a reconciliation between the lost tribes of Israel and the newly formed Jerusalem Sanhedrin unlike anything that has happened in two millennia. This reconciliation will be so off the scale.....that there is a good possibility that just as Cephas/Peter was the apostle sent to the Jews and Paul/Rav Shaul was sent to the Gentiles....so also the Roman Catholic church will rediscover this aspect of her roots in Judaism and perhaps have two Popes....one sent to Gentiles and one sent to the Jerusalem Sanhedrin!!!!

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

[1] "And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch. [2] He brought a famine upon them, and they that provoked him in their envy, were reduced to a small number, for they could not endure the commandments of the Lord. [3] By the word of the Lord he shut up the heaven, and he brought down fire from heaven thrice. [4] Thus was Elias magnified in his wondrous works. And who can glory like to thee? [5] Who raisedst up a dead man from below, from the lot of death, by the word of the Lord God.

[6] Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob."

3. DennisTate

4. prospect

prospect New Member

Sorry Dennis, I have a lot of running around to do right now and this captured my attention and will take time to look into your thread,looks interesting I wanted to ask before hand, why would an angel need to be saved ? Also, what exactly is a "angel - human hybrid?"

5. John Ryan

John Ryan New Member

Sid Roth is a charlatan. He reduces God to an idol, and to a cheap magic trick. Father Robert Barron told an anecdote about his niece: her birthday was coming up and he went to visit her at her college dorm. He noticed some books she had on the shelf, some were high-level mathematics, some were Shakespeare and some were quantum physics, and then he spotted a comic book version of the Bible on the shelf. She is a practicing Roman Catholic and this was the only theological book he found. So immediately he went out and bought her G.K. Chesterton, Dante Alegheri and St. Augustine. The moral of the story is this: when we study mathematics, physics and other secular subjects, we read real intellectual books on the subject. Yet, when it comes to theology and faith we read stupid, idiotic populist books. People could be reading Hans von Urs Balthasar and Karl Barth who read Hegelian philosophy for God's sake! Yet Christians settle for these charlatans who debate whether or not which mythical creature can and cannot be saved.

Peter Rollins is right. Christendom has become thoroughly idolatrous. The average Church is little better than a drug den:

[video=vimeo;45412626]http://vimeo.com/45412626[/video]

6. DennisTate

The Book of Enoch was considered to be a part of the Christian Bible for five centuries and it records that The Watchers, got themselves into a situation where they were consumed with shame and guilt!!!??

http://reluctant-messenger.com/book_of_enoch.htm

[Chapter 13]

7. DennisTate

Wow.....what a truly awesome video!!!!

I am watching it over and over again here!

I got myself into a lot of trouble philosophically/spiritually back in 1990......I survived the whole experience........by a hair.......but I have came to the conclusion that our most serious acts of stupidity, selfishness, ego and greed will somehow be directly connected to our greatest accomplishments in life......or at least in our "lives" plural!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647325/
    Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

8. DennisTate

I am rabidly universalist and thus I believe that Sid Roth is just as real as any of us......deep down....but for the moment just like you and I ......he has his own share of misconceptions and errors that he is working through......but just like you and I Sid Roth will conquer all of his errors......eventually!!!???

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...eventually-led-back-heaven-paradise-love.html

9. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Angel is not a hybrid. Angel mix with human, that would be hybrid. Angels don't need salvation, you are either angels or fallen angels, they already made their choice. Salvation only limited to human.

10. DennisTate

I used to believe something along this line lynx but lately I am going off in a very different direction!

Here is how Christian Andreason explained what he was shown about life on other planets during his NDE:

Chapter 2:

www.near-death.com/andreason.html

11. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Great article. Thanks for it, love to read it.

But I don't see how it different than my line of thinking. I see reinforce it.

The Bible stated truth, not myth. Angels and fallen angels are intellient life from outer space(heaven). They did come down to earth, interfere, help shape and are part of human history from the beginning.

DennisTate likes this.
  12. DennisTate

Yes, Christian Andreason actually had his entire book online for several years. I read and re-read it many times as I was forced to confront many of my own biases. I am so relieved to see that you realized so fast that yes......what Christian reports experiencing does verify your belief that angels and intelligent life from outer space and even from higher dimensions of space-time have played a huge role in our history!

13. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I get to read his book then. I have been researching this subject for couple years now, I have some found, want to share and discuss about it. You may already know, but I still want to show it. In Genisis, the Bible show that angels of God are not only spiritual being, they can tranform into human body too.

here is the scriptures:
    Genisis 19
    "19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

"3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. "

you see, the angels can walk, sleep and eat when they have human body. Aliens have bodies. Some aliens look like monsters, some look just like human and good looking. The angels of God in this chapter must look like human, because the people weren't scare when they saw them. just my 2 cents.

To me, God and Jesus are aliens too, because they are not from this earth, but I believe they are the most powerful, most advance alien, the highest authorites in the entire universe. They created the whole cosmos including the earth, and they are good.

The Bible show the history between human and aliens.

14. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I am relieved too. As a Christian, aliens is a very tricky subject, if I didn't do research and prepare myself before the alien disclosure, it can shake the foundation of my faith, let alone to face the great deception that is coming.

Are you a Christian?

15. DennisTate

Yes, I absolutely believe that Jesus/Yehoshua is our sinless Passover Lamb who was raised from the dead for us.

I debate the value of near death experience accounts a lot with Christians:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647330/

Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally am wide open to the possibility that what former atheist Howard Storm was shown regarding the background events surrounding the holocaust fit perfectly with II Corinthians 12:2-4:

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
    And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; )
    How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Howard Storm:
    I edited a few sentences out of these passages before sending it to an Orthodox Jewish friend of mine.....then I loaned somebody the book......

16. Woody

Woody New Member

I have two curio cabinets full of angels I save them all the time....sorry, big angel collector...not that I believe in them.

17. DennisTate

I do believe in them but wow....the near death experience material sure does give a different view on fallen angels!

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research23.html

The NDE and Satan

Kevin Williams' Research Conclusions

18. Woody

Woody New Member

Who else has peer reviewed this guy's research?

19. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Great article. The most important part of this article is the victims of Holocaust were with angels in heaven. I was so relieve and glad. I feel rewarded to my faith.

20. DennisTate

The Ken Ring research would be more to your liking!

He really is stringent on the science!

http://near-death.com/experiences/experts04.html
    Dr. Kenneth Ring

21. DennisTate

22. DennisTate

I think that you will find this article intriguing!

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ds_aliens_after_stephen_hawkings_warning.html
    Paul Hellyer defends aliens after Stephen Hawking’s warning

23. Zo0tie

Zo0tie New Member

Can a mythical being go to a mythical place? Sure, why not?

24. DennisTate

Before his fascinating NDE Howard Storm would have thought the same thing.

I read his book about two or three years ago, it was amazing. There is a summary here:
    http://www.near-death.com/storm.html

25. Zo0tie

Zo0tie New Member

So one person whom nobody knows has a NDE and suddenly you're a believer? Now if it had been Howard Stern THAT would have been something! In any event random associative activity in a traumatized brain deprived of oxygen is all over the place. Only a few have enough coherence to be written about. And fewer actually write about it and fewer still make a buck off of it.