Dr. Stanislav Burzynski's cure for cancer has no negative side effects!

Discussion in 'Health Care' started by DennisTate, Apr 12, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

From what I have seen so far in the video and read in the articles about what he does, if somebody in my family were to be diagnosed with cancer in the next year I personally would
    attempt to find out if it would be possible to get them into one of his trials. A major reason would be that antineoplastons do NOT have the horrible side effects that chemotherapy does!

Dr Burzynski movie (Full Version) .flv With Extra Burzynski Links

(Fred Flintstone)

(Statistics from 12:59 to 13:15 in the film):
    "DA supervised clinical trial date for
    Anaplastic Astrocytama patients:
    treated with radiation and chemotherapy:
    5 of 54 (9%) cancer free
    vs
    Treated only with Antineoplastons:
    5 of 20 patients (25%) cancer free.

SOURCE: Phase II study of Antineoplastons A10 & AS2-1 (ANP) In patients with newly diagnosed Anaplastic Astrocytoma: A Preliminary Report SR Buryzinski M.D. Ph. D. et al; Neural Oncology Vol 10, No. 5, 2008, pg 821"

http://neuro-oncology.oxfordjournals.org/content/10/5/759.full

2. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

I love Stanislaw Burzynski! I hope he and his research and treatments ends up showing people just what a monopolistic bunch of bureaucratic bs the FDA-Pharma-Cancer block really is. They tried their best to shut him down and imprison him and now he is being vindicated by legitimate research (vs. the typical industrialized and highly rigged shell games that typically masquerade as sanctioned cancer/drug "research").

DennisTate likes this.
  3. DennisTate

I am no expert but I tend to agree with you darckriver!

This guy pretty well admitted that they would not allow a cure for cancer on the market......unless it comes from a big drug company!!!!!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/19/cancer-doctor-burzynski.aspx

4. DennisTate

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info - never heard of this dr.... I have a daughter who went thru a bout of leukemia, now cancer-free and the chemo caused some memory loss. She's fine, but forgetful often and her oncologist told her it was the chemo.....

She'll be doing 'maintenance' for the rest of her life (blood work to make sure the cancer hasn't returned), but am going to pass this info to her just so she has it......

Ctrl and (deleted member) like this.
  6. DennisTate

Much appreciated Hummingbird! My wife watched it along with me this morning and she thought it was one of most powerful films we have viewed in some time. I posted it to her facebook wall so that some of her friends would see it!

The other link no longer works but this one is official so should continue to be valid!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/06/11/burzynski-the-movie.aspx
    The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down...

7. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Thank you. Just sent it to daughter & some friends & FB.

I had posted this b/f, but here goes again.... my daughter has really gotten into the guts of researching foods and found a ton of info about the unhealthiness of processed foods & fast food junk.

In her research, she came across vitamin b17, which is said to prevent cancer. One of the foods it's in is the pit of the apricot. I found it really interesting. One day we went to our health store and I asked the clerk if they sold vitamin b17. Her answer was "it's illegal to sell it in this state" - that's all she said b/c she couldn't say anymore. So I asked "Because of the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors?" Her answer: "Yes.".......

Of course. The pharma companies is a multi-billion $ business. If you're healthy, they can't make any $ off you......

And I also found out that the government will not pay for pure/virgin coconut oil, which is a very healthy food item purchased by EBT card holders..... they have to pay for that themselves. So - the low income can buy pop, chips, donuts, cookies, frozen pizza ... all that crap, but not allowed to purchase something very healthy for themselves.... that's really rotten.

8. DennisTate

Great comments!

Here is a couple of intriguing articles on apricot seeds:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html

Apricot Seeds Kill Cancer Cells without Side Effects

http://www.ionmicrowater.com/info/Hunza.aspx

9. DennisTate

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE JUST PUBLISHED A LOT OF INFORMATION REGARDING ANTINEOPLASTONS!!!!!!

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/antineoplastons/healthprofessional/page5
    HERE IS A NOTE REGARDING HOW SERIOUS THIS INFORMATION REALLY IS!!!!!

http://www.burzynskipatientgroup.org/news

10. DennisTate

AS OF APRIL 9, 2013....THE WAR AGAINST DR. STANISLAW BURZYNSKI IS OVER.....THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE HAS PUBLISHED AN EXTENSIVE ARTICLE ON HIS RESEARCH.......IT SHOULD SOON BE POSSIBLE FOR ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE TREATED BY HIS ANTINEOPLASTONS TO BE FREE TO DO SO!!!!!

http://www.burzynskipatientgroup.org/news

11. DennisTate

Even some courageous doctors are recommending his treatments now!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7732700-3/
    Do you suspect that natural inexpensive cancer treatments are suppressed?

12. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

Have you read about the new cancer treatment research involving specially "programmed" bacteria deliver radioactive material to cancerous tumors? The radioactive bacterial are able primarily able effect tumor growth vs normal cell functionality because the radiation is much more efficient at crapping up DNA base pair sequences at the higher rates metabolic rates of the cancer cells vs the normal ones.

See the current issue of The Economist - Treating cancer with radioactive bacteria - Three wrongs make a right

13. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, by next year at this time, cancer should be just a bad memory! :roll:

I look forward to the announcement! (or does this treatment only work for Christians? :lol:)

14. DennisTate

Those Mayans were onto something with their calendar. The changes that can be initiated in this earth by December 20, 2013 could be astonishing......but in a sense I suspect that it will be primarily a foundation that will be laid by then and who knows what we will decide to build on top of that foundation??????!!!!

15. SourD

SourD New Member Past Donor

I find that last sentence very suspicious. If this guy REALLY had the cure for cancer, why didn't he sell it to one of the big drug companies so the cure could be used? I'm calling BS, he has no cure. If he did, he was one callous SOB he didn't release it because HE wasn't the one getting rich on it. It doesn't add up.

16. DennisTate

Or he didn't trust the big companies to use his medicine in such a way that optimized the cancer curative effect!

17. DennisTate

I haven't checked in on what has been happening over these past couple of months.

Hear about anything cool lately??!!

Almost 10k likes.....that is a good sign!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burzynski-The-Movie/318281183441?fref=ts
    Burzynski, The Movie
    19,760 likes · 338 talking about this

18. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

I am confused. Why are people so excited about a quack

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/three-myths-about-stanislaw-burzynski-and-the-skeptics/

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?s=Stanislaw+Burzynski+antineoplastons

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php...-awards-to-honor-dubious-peddlers-of-woo.html

The Pigasus Award in the Scientist Category goes to Houston biochemist and physician Stanislaw Burzynski, who sells expensive cancer cures by administering “antineoplastons,” costing his customers tens of thousands of dollars, and which have never been shown to be efficacious in controlled trials. His cancer therapy is not FDA approved. Despite his many customers to whom he sells his so-called “cancer cure,” he has never published the final results of a single clinical trial. The FDA has sent his clinic warning letters about their unsafe research methods and is currently investigating possible violations of rules meant to protect research subjects, including children.

19. AceFrehley

AceFrehley New Member

A quack, according to people with a vested interest in keeping people going to traditional surgery and drug peddlers who have a long history of failure behind them, and are desperate to keep the cash flowing.

Let me guess.... you believe in public education, that Obamacare will save you $2,500 a year on health insurance, and that any day now he's going to go through the budget line by line to reduce wasteful spending, right?

Like PT Barnum said....

20. AceFrehley

AceFrehley New Member

He doesn't claim to have "the cure" to cancer. However, he does claim to have a treatment that is successful a higher percentage of the time than traditional treatments.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said Burzinski's treatments would end cancer. And your hatred of Christians? A gratuitous attack that only reveals your bigotry.

21. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

Just spitballing here. If you had the cure for cancer and could sell it to the highest bidder would you? By selling it, you can no longer use that cure yourself because you no longer own the procedure/drugs/technology. If you believe that Big Pharma and the FDA and Cancer charities would quash what you just sold because it would mean governmental and charitable donations for cancer research would dry up, would you still sell it?

Or would you try to market it yourself, free from the collusion of Big Cancer Research?

22. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Forget you tube what are the research papers supporting this and where have they been published?

Betting there are none and the reason that will be given is "because the establishment won't support him"

Honestly - seeing people get sucked into these internet health scams is like watching evolution in action. Go down this pathway and the only thing you will "win" is a Darwin Award

23. AceFrehley

AceFrehley New Member

Actually, it is you who appears to need to do some research. I suggest you start with many of Burzinski's patients who were sent home to die by the establishment doctors you love so much. Using Burzinski's protocol. many of these patients defied the death warrant given to them by establishment doctors, and went on to end up cancer-free.

Here are a few links from which you can begin to educate yourself on the facts, rather than offer the usual knee-jerking:

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/patient-stories.html

http://www.burzynskipatientgroup.org/

Of course, you are also free to simply attack and babble. However, doing so while clearly being unaware of the facts doesn't add value to how you present yourself.

Either way, good luck!

24. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

No, this is not evidence of anything - Provide RESEARCH

Double blind trials

statistics showing that this is a better outcome than the placebo effect and I will listen

made up stories on a site hosted by the group selling the product might be fine if you are picking paint but it is NOT the standard for medical decision making

I do wonder though if all of the "internet medical experts" would continue if there were more accountability for recommendations. Say if the relatives of patients who had not survived tracked down threads like this and started suing people who held out these "cures" as valid

BTW - I am a health professional who has seen more than one fringe whacko theory for health land the patient in hospital - what is your experience/knowledge base?

25. AceFrehley

AceFrehley New Member

So you're a health care professional? What kind? And tell me about some of these fringe theories you have seen. I am quite anxious to see about your "expertise".

As for me, I am just an American citizen with an open mind, willing to listen to the opinions of others. In other words, I'm what liberals claim they are, open-minded and tolerant. You, on the other hand, are close-minded, clearly invested in establishment medicine, and bigoted against anything that doesn't forward your agenda.

Clearly I am in a better position to objectively accept new information than you are. But still, have a nice day!

Oh and by the way, I am a medical non-professional who has seen establishment medicine kill people, prescribe medicines and procedures that kill.

I suggest you read up on the side effects of your medicines you people push, how many people are killed by establishment medicine each year, and how corrupt and in bed with big drug companies and establishment medicine our FDA is. Your huffing and puffing about "medical professional" is not only laughable, put a patently absurd thing to brag about, given how many people you people kill and send home to die each year.