We Canadians owe Americans an apology for how we behaved during Revolutionary War!

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Apr 13, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

For starters I would like to thank you Americans for being led and inspired by God better than we Canadians tend to be because it was seriously cool of you to decide to NOT persecute my United Empire Loyalist ancestors!!!!

Some of my ancestors were Masons from Dixie who came to Country Harbour, Nova Scotia at the time of the American Revolution. I deeply appreciate the fact that so many Americans were closer to God than we Canadians tend to be and somehow your leaders were guided to not persecute us!

"Around 1776 this prophecy was given by the Puritan Reformers,
    when the British Empire Loyalists turned north to settle in Canada
    in order to remain under British rule. When zealous Americans
    sought to persecute them because of this decision, the Spirit of
    the Lord spoke through their prophets saying, "Do not hinder these
    people. Let them move to Canada. Do not seek to incorporate the
    land of Canada into America. I am in the independence of
    America from Britain, and will mightily use this country. But
    Canada has been reserved by me for the last days for a special work
    .." (Stand on Guard, Faytene Kryskow - Grasseschi)

2. DennisTate

Secondly I would like to express my guilt/shame over the fact that my ancestors were gullible and obviously we bought into stories regarding the cause of the American Revolutionary War that were exaggerated and in many cases outright lies!

Chapter 49 — The History of Banking Control in the United States
    http://www.michaeljournal.org/plenty49.htm
    Alain Pilote:
    "We are in 1750. The United States of America does not yet exist; it is the 13 Colonies of the American continent, forming “New England”, a possession of the motherland, England. Benjamin Franklin wrote about the population of that time: “Impossible to find a happier and more prosperous population on all the surface of the globe.” Going over to England to represent the interests of the Colonies, Franklin was asked how he accounted for the prosperous conditions prevailing in the Colonies, while poverty was rife in the motherland:

“That is simple,” Franklin replied. “In the Colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one.”

The English bankers, being informed of that, had a law passed by the British Parliament prohibiting the Colonies from issuing their own money, and ordering them to use only the gold or silver debt-money that was provided in insufficient quantity by the English bankers. The circulating medium of exchange was thus reduced by half.

“In one year,” Franklin stated, “the conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployed.”

Then the Revolutionary War was launched against England, and was followed by the Declaration of Independence in 1776. History textbooks erroneously teach that it was the tax on tea that triggered the American Revolution. But Franklin clearly stated:

“The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters, had it not been the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament: which has caused in the Colonies hatred of England, and the Revolutionary War.”

The Founding Fathers of the United States, bearing all these facts in mind, and to protect themselves against the exploitation of the International Bankers, took good care to expressly declare, in the American Constitution, signed at Philadelphia, in 1787, Article 1, Section 8, paragraph 5:

“Congress shall have the power to coin money and to regulate the value thereof.”

3. DennisTate

4. DennisTate

In a sense....... this could perhaps still be considered a Current Event, because at this very moment an offer is being made to Pope Francis regarding how he, theoretically, could pay off the entire national debt of the USA in the one year of 2017, if he chooses to do so????

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=403008&page=57&p=1065298019#post1065298019
    How do you propose we pay off the 18 trillion dollar debt cloud hanging over the US?

5. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

So that whole War of 1812 thing was a hoax? What a crock. Upper and lower Canada weren't attacked during the revolution for the simple expediency that it was crawling with British soldiers and forts and a whole bunch of Crown loyalists.

Ms Faytene Kryskow - Grasseschi would be better served reading a few history books, than spouting such ridiculous religious rationales.

6. DennisTate

Each and every situation has many relevant aspects to it.

The War of 1812 took place quite a few years after most of the United Empire Loyalists had already rather peacefully emigrated to Canada.

7. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sure, they were run out of the colonies who then slaughtered the Native Americans. America has never been inspired by God. Don't kid yourself.

8. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

God has inspired slaughter many times before. We have the Inquisition and two crusades to prove it.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

The want of material things and power buys the services of some good ad agencies.

10. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dear Canada,

You're forgiven. Keep sending Maple Syrup, Whiskey, and oil.

11. DennisTate

12. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Don't feel like you need to apologize for anything! You Canadians had the good sense not to ever allow slavery (probably due to the fact that you can't grow cotton in Canada). You used great intelligence and foresight, and just look at how much miserable, destructive trouble and turmoil your wise decision has saved you! The United States would be so much better off if we had never, ever allowed the first Black African slave to be dragged over here, sold into slavery by other Black Africans. The whole thing was a tragedy that hasn't stopped to this day!

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The first slaves arrived in New Amsterdam in 1654 from Recif, Brazil with their masters.. 23 Sugar Jews ..

14. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Well, it was all a horrible mistake and we never should have allowed slavery. Understandable, though... you can't grow cotton in Canada, and, you can't grow sugar cane, either.

Be happy, Canadians! More of us Americans envy you than you might think possible!

15. DennisTate

You have me learning new things all the time Margot2!

(Wikipedia)

Oldyoungin and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

Actually the first slave in Canada was in 1629. They likely had numerous before just not documented.

17. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ok...pay the American People reparations !!! :cool:

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  18. DennisTate

An excellent idea!

There is a catch though.................. at this moment the only form they could take would perhaps be in the form of a micro nation currency unit?????

That can be arranged!!!!!!!!

No kidding and Mr. Steve D. Kelly might just be willing to handle the negotiations regarding the specifics?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/421384-steve-d-kelly-has-interesting-platform.html
    Steve D. Kelly has an interesting platform.
    He sure got my attention with part 1 of his plan!

19. DennisTate

Terms like "indentured servant" sound better!

20. DennisTate

I am working on repaying the Jewish people first.............. but you Americans are high on the list......

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dann...onald-trump-volunteerism-hour/650392121762355

A Dannion Brinkley or a DONALD TRUMP, "Volunteerism Hour?"
    In theory..... volunteerism could finance a full fledged....."Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems!"

21. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Most of the government of America were also Masons, so it is logical there would be no persecution. However it is recognized that the American government, by virtue of accepting to varying degrees, in its formation, the wisdom of the Indigenous American people, made it closer to the Creator than England which was a nation of tyranny, crusade and conquest.

Now, please, entertain a request for some research in Nova Scotia.

A friend who went to the north east to study law, did some research in border towns near Canada. There is he found more than one instance, history of massive conveys of wagons loaded with machinist equipment from England for the manufacture of weapons in the year before the civil war started. That included the English machinists and engineers to a limited extent. These convoys were quasi secret, or not publicized but local records had mention of them.

The cargo of those convoys were from ships unloading in ports in Nova Scotia. Apparently about 40 ships total. Can you research and confirm that fact?

My research shows that arms manufacturers in the north east were suddenly empowered with an immense capacity manufacturing industry of weapons, and new designs attributed to Americans, may not have been solely American. It also shows England at about that time in a much publicized matter, running blockades with cannons to the confederacy. Smokescreen for history of the major aid to the north kept out of the papers and history books.

To have it known that England was supporting the north to such an extent would have history showing England with the help of the north, taking over America by dividing and conquering it and vanquishing the south. This, when the south was actually lawful in its bid for secession, and the north in violation of the constitution.

But that takeover is what happened, and the act of 1871 shows it. Congress was complicit and Lincoln was caught in the middle despite he fought for an Article V convention to enable the states to resolve their differences. The papers would not print his many speeches on the subject so metropolitan areas had no idea of what he was trying to do and supported the war. The one instance from Illinois, his home state, publishing a powerful excerpt from a speech gives us this, "the people are the rightful masters of the congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men that would pervert the constitution".

22. DennisTate

23. DennisTate

ChristopherABrown..... Sir....... I am about to hit you with one of the potentially most controversial theories that you may ever have read!

I am about to go very much against the teachings of my mentor TV evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong whose lectures and writings got me out of ATheism back when I was a teenager.

He taught rather dogmatically that the "beast" of Revelation 13 in the Christian Bible would rise up out of Europe....... but I am NOT so sure anymore?????!!!

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/428114-canadians-americans-we-beast-rev.html
    Canadians and Americans, are WE the Beast of Rev and....
    Is the G-d of Abraham about to prove H-s supremacy over all military technology by making fools out of us?

Should we be taking those chariot wheels in the Red Sea much much more seriously?

What about the UFO over the Temple Mount event of January 2011, was that a warning for us???????

......Revelation 13:4..."And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? "

Now I must admit that there are serious advantages to being the world's greatest military superpower..............

and....... I must admit that I personally like the fact that the F-35 and F-22 Raptors make the fighter jets of all other nations seem like kids toys in comparison

24. DennisTate

Just now I got an answer back on this topic:

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=384573&page=6&p=1065874735#post1065874735

Is it historically accurate that monetary policy was central to American Revolution?

............…

25. DennisTate

Good point......... and a case can be presented that my ancestors from Dixie perfected the method of sounding dumb.......... so that yuppies from the northern states would underestimate us..... and our probability of survival would greatly increase?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=446199&p=1065918284#post1065918284
    Why are Americans so under-informed.... is it their much better climate?