CNN is fake news?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by RtWngaFraud, Apr 18, 2013.

1. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

http://www.naturalnews.com/039127_anderson_cooper_blue_screen_fake_news.html

What is up with CNN these days? They are no better than Fox with their "inventing" news to broadcast. What happened to this propaganda machine? They used to not have such a bold agenda and occasionally have actual news. Why the direct misdirection over and over? It's a shame America can't get any unbiased or honest news anymore. Seems everything they broadcast has some over riding agenda Z(more so than ever). What gives? What's the source of the intentional redirection? Anybody?

2. cjm2003ca

cjm2003ca Active Member

and you just figured this out?

3. custer

custer New Member

It's marketed television.

It's all about the $$$

I don't think NPR is that bad but I might be wrong.

I mean, 99% of the (*)(*)(*)(*) NPR does on news is terrible.

Then Marketplace comes on.... W00t!

But ya, don't watch the news.

Do what we historians do - contact primary sources to get the facts.

For instance, a close buddy of mine was running the Boston Marathon. I talked with him about it and learned all about the actual even itself. Trying to figure out the post-political circus is tough, but learning of the actual event is pretty interesting.

Communist News Network?

4. septimine

septimine New Member

I agree, but I differ in the causes. Our news gatherers don't really gather news anymore. They've shut down most of the investigative departments, news beaureus, beat reporters, etc. They mostly rely on reports gathered either by AP Reuters, or press releases given out by businesses or politicians or public officials. I think that's why there are more "softball" interviews, not so much because the media is covering for Obama or whatever, but because they don't have the resources to get the background on the person or recent events in order to come up with a real tough actual news question.

That's probably money talking -- having beat reporters costs money, getting your news from the AP wire is a flat fee.

5. custer

custer New Member

I agree, especially from a technical stand point.

This week I have access to t.v. and cable. There are plenty of news stations to watch.

But alas, usually I just watch sports, and my Arizona Diamondbacks fall even more into obscurity...

6. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

And when the day comes you finally figure out MSNBC and yes even FOX is not telling you the whole truth you will truly be awake. I for one hope it happens soon.

7. Rusty Houser

Rusty Houser Banned

All news in the us is fake.

8. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

America is a farm. The British monarchy created amerika as a psychological experiment.

As long as we consume something they are profiting from, it doesn't matter how we feel.

The borders are wide open so more humanimals get duped into the trap.

- - - Updated - - -

Extreme truth.

9. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

You've already lost any intellectual high ground when you state that some how CNN was different from FOX news in the first place. They are both corporate media, and have always been corporate media. So in reality, there has never been any difference between FOX and CNN, ever. You've let partisanship blind you from reality.

10. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

And for a minute there, I thought you realized naturalnews is fake.

11. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Oh I'm quite aware that all the networks are primarily propaganda purveyors versus actual news. It just seems that CNN in particular, has taken a hard turn into lemming land of late. I just wondered if maybe Fox is taking it over or what else might be up. Their content has completely changed in the last couple of months. I was just wondering why.

12. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Naturalnews is a great source of information. OBVIOUSLY, you're confused.