Hillary Clinton lied about the Benghazi Video, People Died!

Discussion in 'United States' started by sammy, May 9, 2013.

1. sammy

sammy Well-Known Member

Just watch the video below and try to explain how Hillary Clinton didn't lie about Benghazi.
    The corrupt Obama and Clinton combo went overseas and apologized for
    a video that had nothing to do with the Benghazi murder of US citizens.

They booth knew the video was irrelevant. They were perpetuating a lie through an overseas ad funded by US taxpayer dollars to deflect attention.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...o-in-taxpayer-funded-overseas-ad-2486838.html

2. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Always a given.

3. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

Time for Hill to fade away. Grow old and disappear.

4. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another disgusting thing was on the OReilly news program tonite. The mother of one of the Seals was with Obama and Hillary when her son came back. Hillary, Obama and all the rest of the pack of liars around them told her that the reason her son was killed was because of the video. This was days after the fact. Those sleazy bastards lied to the mother of the slain Seal!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The big question now is--------will Hillary throw Obama under the bus, or will Obama throw Hillary under the bus????? Weasels do turn on one another you know.

5. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

The 3 AM call came, and both Obama and Hillary refused to answer it. I believe they did crap their pajamas though.

6. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, they sure do, but in this case, these 2 weasels will find some poor schmuck or 2 to throw under the bus.....no way will either take the responsibility for what happened......

I watched the mother's interview on O'Reilly. Of course they both lied to her and they both can lie right in the mother's face of a dead son w/great ease. They said they would get back to her w/more info and, of course, never did. They're both unconscionable liars......

I'll never forget one of the father's of a slain SEAL in the Benghazi attack saying when he shook Obama's hand "it was like shaking hands w/dead fish"........ wow. Now that's blunt honesty on nat'l tv that I respect.

Wasn't there a saying about how a man's handshake reveals something about himself?

Well, anyway I'm sure that's not politically correct anymore....

7. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

She'll be asked the same questions in 2016 IF she decides to run. Somehow I think she won't, she's already set up and excuse not to with the "concussion" she used to delay testifying.

- - - Updated - - -

Put Great Aunt Hilly in a home with Nana. They can be roomies.

8. AceFrehley

AceFrehley New Member

Yep, her lips were moving. And this is who liberals want as the next president.

It's too late anyway. America is finished.

Fundamental transformation, baby!

The good news? Obama's already got a spokesman gig already lined up!

[​IMG]

9. samiam5211

samiam5211 New Member Past Donor

So do you think people died because she lied?

Does it matter why they died, after they're dead?

It doesn't, but i'm sure the haters will say it does.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Yep, I watched that. They lied to a mother who lost her heroic son. This leads me to believe that they conspired to keep using the Big Lie to protect both of their political careers.

They are truly the scum of the earth.

11. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I think people died because she is incompetent and she lied to cover up her stupidity.

12. samiam5211

I think they died because terrorists killed them.

13. DonGlock26

Do you accept this kind of behavior from the president and sec. of state? Would you accept it from your police chief and prosecutor?

14. samiam5211

Obviously I do.

15. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Wow! Just Wow! Leftist MaO'Bama voters are totally devoid of empathy for others who have suffered. Do you not realize the shear terror of those people whpo bravely faced a terrorist attack fully expecting a rescue effort? These people are dead, but they 10,000 times better people who through negligence and utter incompetence caused their deaths. Yes it matters why they died. It was because of islamo hate and that is also why they are at war with us. She lied because they died not the other way around. What a stupid premise that progressive leftists rest upon.

16. samiam5211

I have more empathy for the 1000 people who died in bangladesh. There are more of them. 4 americans aren't worth more than 4 bangladesh citizens.

Bengazi is just a right wing circle jerk. They should sent the terrorists a thank you card.

17. Toefoot

Toefoot Well-Known Member Past Donor

Parents must be proud of some progressives. Real proud

18. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Your ilk accepted it from George W Bush on a regular basis, and even cheered for it and defended it!

19. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Like an asteroid falling from the skies that no (liberal, black, or female Democrat) president or sec of state could be expected to prevent?

Obama and Hillary made no attempt to save the Americans under attack in Benghazi and that is their fault,

20. DonGlock26

I see. So, you accept corruption in government. I guess, we can add that to the short list of progressive values- redistribution of wealth, sexual license, and gov't corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Amb. Stevens was probably a progressive like you. They got him killed with their incompetence.

21. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

And your ilk challenged it. Now they cheer for the same behavior and even defend it.

22. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

OK, I watched the video.

Perhaps you can explain to me where the lies are.

Contrary to your false claim, the video was show all over the world, particularly in the Islamic world. There were riots in Yemen, Cairo and in Libya.

The group that made the video has links to Pam Geller, who has fanned religious bigotry as a career. Her group has been labelled a hate group by the SPLC.

No reference was made to Benghazi in these statements.

Your claim is completely false.

23. DonGlock26

Tom, when you say "Look, they did it too!", you are admitting that they are at fault. Now, Democrats are in power and they have been caught red handed in an undeniable cover-up.

So, either the Left has principles and wants Obama to resign or all the whining about Iraq was really just political posturing on the Left's part. Which is it? Does the Left have any values other than gaining and keeping political power? Do they occupy a moral high ground as they claim to? Or, do they just buy votes with taxpayer's cash for purely political reasons?

24. DivineComedy

DivineComedy Well-Known Member

Official Statecraft of the United States of America, the first one was posted on the State Department's website:

"The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." (Clinton)

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." (Obama)

The most horrible lie was the one that the United States of America deplores and rejects any and all Freedom of Speech to identify and blacken false prophets, the anti-Christ, or that puke preacher who teaches that “Negroids are Kenites, decendants of Cain, and the mark is upon them.”

Just prior to 9/11(2) I had denigrated that preacher and had to point out to someone that the verses he was using were not in context.

The most egregious violation of oath of office to protect and defend our Constitution was against our Freedom of Speech not that they may have believed that the video could have been one of the motives.

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." (Obama)

“The future must not belong to [truth]. (Obama)

A religion is also capable of believing its adherents are allowed to take the law into its own hands.

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others [that believe adherents have the right to take the law into their own hands and fight in the way of their god].” (Obama)

"The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others [that believe Homos should be killed as an abomination before the lord]." (Clinton)

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others [that believe Homos should be killed as an abomination before the lord]." (Obama)

That was the official Statecraft of the Obamanation.

What happens when you cannot denigrate the religious beliefs of others?

You cannot attack the religious belief that the Trojan Horse is a holy object or gift from the gods that must be brought into Troy.

Obama should be impeached in the House for his violation of his oath of office, not for his potential lie that the video was motive.

25. DonGlock26

[video=youtube;XO1hlYEQRGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO1hlYEQRGc[/video]