Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Announcement: In-Thread Warnings

1. Default

I don't like when threads get jacked because of people hating on each other and some battle will fall over many threads and ruin them all. to solve this a good way I have seen is some forums create a "trash talk" section where you can make threads bashing other members and pretty much say anything you want

2. Default

Linked into the system were the twenty five Royal Observer Corps (ROC) group controls, also with direct links to the carrier control points. In the event of subsequent radioactive fallout, local fallout warnings could be generated from the group controls on a very localised basis over the same carrier wave system.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Bear View Post
    Because that's not what we're here for. If all people want to do is insult each other, there are websites that are just for that. This one is for people who want to have civil discussions. Threads that are full of insults aren't fun for them. Those people are our constituency, and we're dedicated to making this website the best it can be for that group of people.
    I for one am from AMERICA, I prefer someone to be free to insult me and cuss me up one wall and down the other, because I treasure the First Amendment more than I treasure my pride, I treasure Freedom, even a detractor has a Right to dissent, and when you rule over others in that way, even on a Forum,,, you destroy the Freedom I and many others spilled our blood for and lost bits of our Anatomy in Countries while most slept safe in their beds.

Where were you on 9/11/01 ? I was at Ground Zero, at the WTC rescue effort......

4. Likes Ritter liked this post
  5. Default

Yeah, but after 20 or so responses/exchanges it becomes garbage and for anyone who clicks on the thread for the 1st time knows that it's basically now "garbage", then it makes it easier to move on to better threads. Or, start one's own thread on the topic..

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
    I for one am from AMERICA, I prefer someone to be free to insult me and cuss me up one wall and
    down the other, because I treasure the First Amendment more than I treasure my pride, I treasure
    Freedom, even a detractor has a Right to dissent, and when you rule over others in that way, even
    on a Forum.
    You have First Amendment rights on this forum and so to the owners of this forum. They want to
    keep the forum civil and have created reasonable rules that allow anyone to express their opinions.
    ... you destroy the Freedom I and many others spilled our blood for and lost bits of our
    Anatomy in Countries while most slept safe in their beds.
    Thankfully there is no violation of the First Amendment on this forum.
    Where were you on 9/11/01 ? I was at Ground Zero, at the WTC rescue effort...
    What has this got to do with anything?
    We should all be grateful that Bill Clinton's wife will never become president.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    You have First Amendment rights on this forum and so to the owners of this forum. They want to
    keep the forum civil and have created reasonable rules that allow anyone to express their opinions.

Thankfully there is no violation of the First Amendment on this forum.

What has this got to do with anything?
    Plenty, some people simply talk, others have actually done something, served Our Country, Defended Our Freedom.

Plenty, some people simply talk, others have actually done something, served Our Country,
    Defended Our Freedom.
    Great. Big deal. Good for you. It doesn't change anything. We all have First Amendment
    rights on this forum.
    We should all be grateful that Bill Clinton's wife will never become president.

You all are the reason I love this place. Thank you for being so entertaining to talk with and read.

10. Likes monkrules liked this post
  11. Default

This "In-Thread Warnings" thread is soon going to have its own in-thread warning.
    "We actually elected an internet troll as President” -Dave Chappelle

12. Default

This thread has more than run its course and is now closed.

Falena
    PoliticalForum Administrator

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234