Wernher Von Braun Predicted the Global War On Terrorism In 1977

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by KAMALAYKA, Jul 7, 2013.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Fairchild Industries Corporate Manager, Von Braun Spokesperson, Dr. Carol Rosin:

When Wernher Von Braun [father of modern rocket science] was dying of cancer [1974], he asked me to be his spokesperson.

Von Braun actually told me that the reasons for space-based weaponry that were going to be given – the enemies that we were going to identify – were all based on a lie.

He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics; that first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy. Then terrorists would be identified. Then we were going to identify third-world "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. The next enemy was asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up the last card. "And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie." He would not tell me the details. I am not sure I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details, or even believed him in 1974. ... In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room. ... They continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977!

2. georgephillip

georgephillip Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

IMO a similar thread would be quite appropriate in the Opinions section, where it might at this point receive more attention.

4. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

IIRC, Von Braun also really wanted to sell A-10 Thunderbolt IIs (Warthogs) to Turkey and naturally Middle Eastern Islamic terrorists would've been natural targets (along with Soviet tank armies).

5. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Didn't his grandson Eric Keith Braun...

... play lead guitar for Iron Butterfly?

6. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is logic in sales people marketing certain technologies to "fight against evil aliens" but people who read NDE accounts will not be worried much about this threat!

http://www.politicalforum.com/other-off-topic-chat/338698-will-ufos-assist-bringing-peace-world.html
    Will UFO's assist in bringing peace to the world?????
    I personally am now wide open to this possibility...... but I sure wasn't ready for the idea until I read this part of the NDE account of Christian Andreason:

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor