The Kossover Plan for the Reunification of the Hebrew People

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by DennisTate, Jul 23, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am of the belief that the following writing by my online friend Mr. Reuven Kossover has the potential to alter the Israeli - Palestinian Conflict in a positive way:

2. DennisTate

Part 2, Mr. Reuven Kossover:

(Mr. Reuven Kossover)

3. DennisTate

Although this entire message is a copy of an online Facebook note, I would like to request that a moderator or Admin delete this entire thread. I began to wonder if there was anybody whose name appeared here who would prefer to remain anonymous or only use their initials and there is at least one person in that category. It will be easier to have the entire thread deleted and I will start this again once all the people mentioned here have been contacted and only the ones who want to leave their name on this are still named.

Just because a message was sent to somebody does of course not mean that they personally agree with it at all or would wish to be associated with it????!!! Sorry!!!!!!!

Well is that cool or is that cool........this is my post number 666!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

there is only one good solution to this problem.

the Jewish State of Israel and the Arab State of Palestine.

As envisioned in UN resolution 181, Palestine will be shared as a Jewish state and an Arab state.

5. DennisTate

There is no denying the fact that only a Jewish State can protect Jews from the one billion Muslims who are determined to drive them into one sea or another........ If 96% of Muslims want to kill off Alawite Muslims...... for being too nice to Christians........ then it is only logical that they sure would not yet be ready to accept a Jewish State!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...ghts-96-arabs-want-genocide-all-alawites.html
    Why Assad Fights - 96% Arabs Want Genocide Of All Alawites

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Only elite Jews were exiled to Babylon.. What on earth makes you think they went to Afghanistan?

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Babylonian_Exile

Removing the king of Jordan because the Zionist Likud won't do the right thing is the dumbest idea I think I have heard in a long time.

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

You do know that the Israelis destroyed over 50 Druze villages after the six day war, don't you?

Installing a "Israel friendly secular leader" is how Israel caused the civil war in Lebanon. Your letter is absolutely stupid and shameful.

8. DennisTate

Perhaps because Afghanistan is only a few hundred miles away from Iran and those elite Jews were exiled there over 2500 years ago!

9. DennisTate

But you are correct that attempting to remove the Jordanian King would be a terrible idea!

I am fairly certain that Mr. Kossover is not advocating anything along that line.

10. DennisTate

If and when..... the Jordanians agree to the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple...… then the stage is set for a whole new level of cooperation between the nations of Jordan, Israel and some new arrangement for the Palestinians.........…

Here is some of what was shown to near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley about the future of the Middle East. I believe that what he saw already occurred in another time line....... so we are now free to do something somewhat similar... where much of the negatives seen here are largely avoided...........

.... A massive semi- reality science fiction film series where all Palestinians become actors....... starring as Palestinians.... has a lot of potential..........

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...p-m-brokering-jordan-israel-peace-deal-2.html
    Please pray or meditate on Canada's P. M. brokering Jordan - Israel peace deal?

Dannion Brinkley:

11. DennisTate

This message can now be disregarded because the man who might have been in danger... is now living in the United States so the original problem....... no longer exists!

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Ask any Jews which tribe they are descended from..

13. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I ask you which tribe you belong to... I bet my hat you do not know that either... Pointing your crooked finger of indignation towards Jews will give you 15 !minutes of Joy... but look yourself in the mirror and ask how come I am here? You will get no answer

14. DennisTate

I recently found out that my wife could apply for Israeli citizenship based on her mom's maiden name..... Alvarado!

Alvarado is a Sephradic Jewish name.... but it would not be easy to be specific as to which tribe it originally came from.