Bodybuard of Mr. Yassar Arafat prepared to kill him if he signed at Camp David!!!!

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by DennisTate, Jul 24, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

At about eight minutes in this film you will see testimony about a former bodyguard of Mr. Yassar Arafat who has stated that he was prepared to kill Mr. Yassar Arafat if he had signed ANY SORT OF AGREEMENT AT CAMP DAVID!!!!!!!!!

http://vimeo.com/37886776
    - - - Updated - - -

I AM CONVINCED THAT THE 1966 "AUSCHWITZ BORDERS" OF ISRAEL SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED BY ANY WELL INFORMED SINCERE POLITICAL LEADER. THE ANSWER LIES IN THE NATION OF JORDAN.....AND WITH THE ENGAGEMENT MOVEMENT!!!!!!!

Dannion Brinkley:
    ......................"Boxes four and five were scenes from the Middle East, showing how this area of eternal strife would reach a boiling point. Religion would play a large role in these problems, as would the economy. A constant need for outside money fueled much of the anger and hatred that I saw in these boxes.In the first of these boxes I saw two agreements taking place.In the first, Israelis and Arabs were agreeing to something, but what was unclear to me.The second accord was one that I could see in some detail. Men were shaking hands and there was much talk about a new country. Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color.

As I watched this puzzling collage unfold, I heard a Being speak telepathically to me and say that the country of Jordan would exist no more. I did not hear the name of the new country......" ((Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

2. DennisTate

Here is a short summary of what the Engagement Movement is all about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsvi_Misinai

3. DennisTate

I believe that the Engagement Movement initiated by Mr. Tsvi Misinai fits extremely well with general peace plan that I read a couple of months ago:

http://godspeaceplan.org

4. DennisTate

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

And this is complete coprolite. Piled high and absolutely nonsensical.

You see, Yassar Arafat was not even at Camp David!

The two people involved in the Camp David Peace Accords were Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin. Mr. Arafat was not there, was not involved, and had absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Nice little rant, to bad it is lacking important things, like facts. THen goes off onto nonsensical random rants.

6. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

The West Bank is Arab Palestine.

The State Department has acknowledged this since the 1950s. The israeli settlements are all illegal.

7. DennisTate

I am curious what you think of this theory that I put forward in a related thread this morning???

I am convinced that the key to peace in the Middle East lies in an agreement between Jordan and Israel.

To my thinking any political leader who wants Israel to go back to the 1966 borders........is astonishingly NAIVE!!!!!!!!!!??????

I can think of a few stronger terms as well????!!!!

For the record I am of the opinion that near death experience accounts fit perfectly with String Theory, (especially the Bosonic version), and The Anthropic Principle and The Cyclic Model of the universe.

- - - Updated - - -

THE Camp David Accord.......and A CAMP DAVID potential accord that did not happen...........can be two very different events Mushroom!!!!!

8. Mushroom

Oh, so we are talking about a fantasy world then, which never happened. Me thinks this belongs in Conspiracy Theory, since it has no basis on reality.

9. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Banned

"MiSinai and Professor Ben Dak argue that "...a solid majority of the Palestinians... are descendants of the people of Israel who remained in the country following the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple. The ancestors of most of the Palestinians were forced to convert, mainly to Islam..."."

Uhhh, the destruction of the second temple happened in 70ad...islam didn't come into existence for another 600 years.

10. DennisTate

Camp David is used over and over and over and over again for many meetings on Middle East Peace in different years and even in different decades!!!!!

Camp David......is a place.....and they could have more meetings there in 2013......and I hope that they do.....but they would be another Camp David accord agreement.....not THE Camp David Accord....which happened to occur in .....Oh....isn't that cool.....the Wikipedia article is entitled Camp David ACCORDS!!!! NOTICE THE S, IN ACCORDS PLEASE!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords

11. DennisTate

Up until the time of the Bar Kochba Revolt Messianic Jews.....followers of Rabbi Jesus/ Yeshua could actually go into many synagogues much as a Catholic or Anglican is free to attend a Baptist church in the USA......The almost complete separation of the Messianic Jewish community from the RAbbinic Jewish community occurred just before and especially just after the Bar Kochba Revolt.

A high percentage of these Messianic Jews.......who did NOT join in the Bar Kochba Revolt.....were left in the land and many centuries later converted to Islam for many reasons.......one of them was to not be tortured to death.......besides at first the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught very clearly that he was a prophet........and that Rabbi Jesus / Yeshua was the Jewish Messiah!!!!!

I am quoting Sid Roth from his book The Incomplete Church, Chapter 7, page 64, 65)

12. Mushroom

Valium, try some, ok?

I am not some kind of idiot, yelling at me constantly only makes me stop questioning mental instability.

I know what Camp David is, Ike named it in honor of his grandson. But you have yet to prove any of this speculation you are throwing around, simply resorting to screaming because we question your single source.

Thank you for playing, and have a nice day.

13. DennisTate

My apologies for yelling.....Actually I had forgotten which years were probably relevant and I guess they would be 1978 and 2000 in which major accords/summits took place, or nearly took place at Camp David.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_2000_Summit

Obviously the bodyguard referred to in the video was talking about the 2000 agreement that was indeed mangled........just as so many wanted to happen.

14. Mushroom

And you still only have a single reference from a questionable and biased source.

15. DennisTate

It is a start........and the speaker in question has dealt with the big picture on the Israeli - Palestinian conflict with a level of brilliance that is seldom seen on this third rock!!!!!!!

16. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

You can't make peace with those who think you have no right to live.

17. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

you also can't make peace with those who think you have no right to a country...and should be expelled.

18. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=101041

I was looking for a thread where I could indulge a tangential discussion from another thread but when I found this thread I also ran across this helpful info regarding the Camp David summit.

19. Pregnar Kraps

The Israelis can, understandably, be excused for being less than optimistic at the prospect of reaching an accord with the Palestinians because of the many repeated insincere negotiations where Israeli concessions have always been made and Palestinian promises to perform have always been broken.

In the year 2000 Ehud Barak and Yassir Arafat met at Camp David at the invitation of Bill Clinton. But at that summit no promises were made and no concessions were ever exacted.

The reason why is the subject of this very thread.

It is REPORTED that Arafat's bodyguard was under strict orders to kill him if he looked like he was going to sign any agreement with the Israeli PM.

So, even with the deal of all Israeli-Palestinian proposed peace deals on the table before him Yassir Arafat had to walk away from a deal so incredibly generous to them, the Palestinians should never, ever again expect to see such terms offered.

Why did Arafat refuse this tremendous deal? Because the Palestinian position has always been and continues to be to never strike a deal with the Israelis, upon pain of death!

So, with that knowledge of the history of past negotiations and attempts at negotiation, what do you think the Israelis should do to achieve peace with the Palestinians?

What would you do if you were the PM of Israel?

EDIT: I saw this in Slyhunter's post and I think this statement should be made into a question. A question which deserves an answer from every person who believes israel is the big, bad guy, blue meanie.

How can you...

20. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I would have accepted the Saudi Peace Initiative of 2002 instead of building more settlements and recruiting more settlers.

21. Pregnar Kraps

Not what would you have done, but what would you do now?

Is the Saudi deal still on the table?

22. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Jewishfederations.org? I take it you've never enrolled in a research methods course.

23. Pregnar Kraps

It wasn't a purposeful search I made, just a basic one to get into the subject matter at the right place. But, after having read it can you address this part of the description of what happened?

24. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

25. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Yes.. its still on the table.