new anti tank weapons now arriving to Militants in South Syria

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by trucker, Aug 18, 2013.

1. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;QDr8KJK1fTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDr8KJK1fTU[/video]​

well lets see if russia is going to step up and counter arm the syria forces with better goodies , making this proxy war wider and wilder
    http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=31&frid=31&eid=106467

2. SyrianGirl1982

SyrianGirl1982 New Member

It is impossible for Russia to counter these weapons. Once they reach the hands of terrorists, the soldiers inside a tank or apc need luck or a miracle to survive.
    These ATGM even destroyed American tanks. Probably the only thing Russia can do is upgrade Syrian T-72 tanks with better protection, but I am not sure if that is even possible since the tanks are fighting in the cities everyday.

These weapons were not supposed to be in terrorists hands and whoever let this happen deserves to have these weapons used against them.
    These weapons will spread around the world and be used to target other tanks, only then the guys using them will be called terrorists, and not "freedom fighters" as they are called in Syria.

I feel really bad for all the SAA guys in their tanks and apc. Many will die because the West wants to bleed Syria to prove a point.

3. trucker

syria can counter with Russian helicopters
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/23/new-push-to-block-purchases-of-russian-helicopters/

but i see the rebels are now getting these from sudan to shoot them down
    [video=youtube;dBzQBoyIuds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzQBoyIuds[/video]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/13/w...udan-to-syria-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

4. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Wonder how many of these blockheads can hit anything with these complex weapons.

5. trucker

they can hit a us landmark or texas refinery [​IMG] or airliner [​IMG] from a sitting van across a street in the usa in the future with them.

6. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Maybe they can hit something. Maybe not. We are not talking Gurkha-quality troops here. Most of them are hard-pressed to work an AK-47.

7. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

You shouldn't refer to drone operators in that fashion.

8. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Drone operators hit their targets routinely.

9. trucker

that video i posted on the Chinese FN-6 was a good simple instruction on how to operate and fire it anyone with a 85 iq could do it

[​IMG]

10. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Never underestimate the ineptitude of the Arab "soldier."

11. trucker

12. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

13. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

So what you're saying is that at some time in the future, they'll be able to hit the side of a mountain from a non-moving location? My confidence in their ability is fading fast.

I won't hold my breath waiting for their IQ's to get that high! :roflol:

14. Snappo

Snappo Banned

As long as these Syrians have money, USA has some things that take out Russian choppers quite handily. I suspect USA and Russia might be able to make a ton of money off these low functioning morons in Syria.

15. Lien

Lien Banned

[video=youtube;BbHcA6mXX7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbHcA6mXX7o&feature=c4-overview&list=LLdXOfsAPSCYEQKvhhFe53Wg[/video]

16. SyrianGirl1982

That is in my home city Darayya.

5000 wahhabi cockroaches killed there in 6 months.

Glory to SAA!

17. SyrianGirl1982

Especially those Chechen and other foreign Jihadis! They have no idea how to use weapons. I mean after all it's not like they have fought the Russians 20 years in a row!

18. Lien

Lien Banned

I'm sorry for your home city .

19. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

The Kefaya Movement (meaning ENOUGH!)
    A Case Study of a Grassroots
    Reform Initiative
    RAND CORPORATION - NATIONAL DEFENSE RESEARCH INSTITUTE

Nice Words for Bringing Chaos and Death to the Middle East

p
    http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monographs/2008/RAND_MG778.pdf

20. SyrianGirl1982

Thanks. I am not worried about the property or home, it's all gone now. Most important thing for me is to make sure jihadis and their sympathizers are all dead.

21. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

USA/Saudi/Israeli alliance bomb Russian buildings in Damascus

Terrorists in Syria have fired four rounds of mortar shells at Russian buildings in the Syrian capital Damascus today. According to the reports from Damascus, a group of foreign-backed terrorists has fired mortar shells at Russian buildings in the capital and it is to assume that the foreign-supported terrorists have wilfully attacked the Russian premises in Damascus with mortars.

At least, it sounds like a targeted attack with mortar shells on Russian buildings (premises) in the Syrian capital Damascus by a group of armed terrorists.
    The attack with mortar shells by the foreign-backed terrorists happened in the district of Sharq al-Tijarah today. This district of the Syrian capital is mainly populated by Syrian Christians and according to the first reports, an unknown number of innocent Syrian citizens were again killed by this gruesome attack of the terrorists against the Russian premises in the district of Sharq al-Tijarah, Damascus.

So far, there are no official numbers on the possible number of dead and injured as well as there is no information about the damages to the Russian premises and other buildings in the Sharq al-Tijarah district after the attack with four rounds of mortar shells by the foreign-backed terrorist groups.
    More at http://www.syrianews.cc/syria-terrorists-mortars-russia-damascus/
    [​IMG]

22. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

Those weapons are coming from Saudi Arabia. How is "the West" blamed for this particular development?

Actually, I suspect a significant drive for how the white house is responding to the situation is that there just don't seem to be anybody friendly to the west on the Assad side of things. Is it so useful politically to make the US the scapegoat for absolutely everything?

It sounds like the White House wants to give weapons to the rebels, it's just they haven't been able to sort out how to arm the friendlies among the rebels without the weapons falling into the hands of the nasties fighting alongside them.

23. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Vlad the Invader has to be loving this. He's cashing in big time arming both sides.

24. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

Russsians are not making money from their weak attempts to protect their Mother country.
    And, if they let Syria go down under the USA/Israeli/Saudi war, Russia will be racked by the same thing that is happening in Syria.

25. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

We're not backing anybody in this mess. Saudis and Turks arm the terrorists, Russia arms the Dictator and we walk a razor thin tight rope and do as little as possible since the people on both sides hate us. I feel bad for Syriagirl and her people and hope neither side wins.

Perhaps it would be best if both sides bleed each other white until neither can fight and the Syrian shopkeepers can sweep them out into the sea like foul dust on their walks.