Two Million Bikers Plan Their Own 9/11 March to Washington D.C.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dutch, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Two Million Bikers Plan Their Own 9/11 March to Washington D.C.

[​IMG]

By now you've probably heard about the "Million Muslim March" coming to Washington D.C. on 9/11. Last week Chris Phillips, the organizer of the march, appeared on Hannity and refused to condemn hateful groups like the Muslim Brotherhood while arguing the U.S. government has been hateful toward Muslim-Americans since 9/11/2001.

Now in response to the march, bikers are also planning to show up in Washington D.C. on 9/11....with two million people. Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.

The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,” as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have launched pages on Facebook, as well.

The bikers are riding “To remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack,” the Facebook page said.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...lion-bikers-plan-their-own-911-march-n1671984

YES! YES!! Ride on, boys. Please, make us all proud Americans :thumbsup:

Rapunzel and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Dutch

From the march' Facebook page:

STATUS UPDATE.. THIS EVENT IS IN NO SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION RELATED TO THE MUSLIM EVENT. WE ARE AWARE THE MMM GROUP IS ATTEMPTING TO LINK OUR EVENT WITH THEIRS IT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. THEIR GOAL IS CONFUSE AND CAUSE CHAOS WITHIN OUR GROUP. I CAN ASSURE YOU AS ONE OF THE ORIGINATORS THEY ARE FLAT OUT LYING HOPING THROUGH THEIR LIES WE WILL NOT SHOW. BULL(*)(*)(*)(*)! WE BIKERS WILL SHOW WE KNOW THEIR GAMES WHEN IT COMES TO LYING!! I WILL BE DOING FULL COURT PRESS RELEASES REGARDING THEIR LIES. I REMAIN 100% AGAINST THE MILLION MUSLIM MARCH!

HEADS UP BIKERS REMAIN DEDICATED TO AMERICA... WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS GROUP TO DIVIDE US NOR BRING US DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL PATRIOT AMERICANS.

BELINDA BEE. ADMIN TEAM

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

Amen, brothers.

3. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Sweet! But, watch out for Big Sis. She's probably sending in her DHS agents to pose as bikers that want to "break some Muslim skulls" to see who pipes up to join them.

4. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

I will be there.

5. Dutch

Don't want to sound grandiose, but it well may be a history defining event. I wish, I could be there too... Sadly, will be in Russia or in Ukraine on that date...

6. Dutch

Them bikers are smart bunch in tightly knit groups... They'll recognize these trying to blend in. That'll certainly be a march to watch.

7. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

ummmm Awesome!

8. Dutch

From Facebook page:

UPDATE: THE PERMIT HAS BEEN SENT IN FOR THE EVENT! ALL LOCAL LEO'S HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AS WELL. A STARTING POINT HAS BEEN LOCATED AND A "TENTATIVE" ROUTE HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. ALL THIS INFO MUST BE APPROVED BY THE POWERS THAT BE PRIOR TO ANNOUNCING THE STAGING AREA AND ROUTE. WE ANTICIPATE THE PERMIT PACKAGE ARRIVING IN D.C. NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, AUG. 27 AT 12:00PM. WE "HOPE" TO HAVE A RESPONSE BY THURS OR FRI OF NEXT WEEK!

WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO MAKE SURE WE ARE FOLLOWING CURRENT LAWS. LIKE IT OR NOT FOLKS IT IS THE "BEST" WAY TO GO!

WE HAVE TOLD THEM THIS IS A "NO STOP" RIDE AS WELL. MEANING WE WILL NOT STOP AT ANY POINT DUE TO FEARS OF THIS BECOMING OUR OF CONTROL AND POSSIBLE CLASHES WITH OTHER RALLIES BEING HELD IN D.C. AT THE SAME TIME. SO, WITH THAT BEING SAID, IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS EVENT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS OR INSTIGATE ANY CLASHES WITH OTHER RALLIES THIS MAY NOT BE THE EVENT FOR YOU!

REMEMBER THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT IS ABOUT: "REMEMBERING THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 911 AND HONOR OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!"

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

How appropriate. A million muslims, surrounded by 2 million hogs!” :worship:

9. Dutch

This thing will happen. Be nice to hear from our liberal friends what they think of the march... For, against?

10. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

Does he know what "precipitated" means?

11. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

Harleys verses Sunnis.

I know who I'm putting my money on.

And it's a sure winner.

12. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

Drown them out men and women!!!! Booyah!!!!

I just liked them as well on facebook!!!

13. hseiken

hseiken New Member

Do whatever you feel like you gotta do. Just know that if something should change in the future, say, a real investigation into the incident revealing it as a false flag operation, that you can still stand by your ride.

What I'm getting at is this: You're making this about differences with, maybe, some other cultural group. I think you'd be safer marching one something tangible, like remembering the lives lost without the ties to the political fallout that happened shortly thereafter.

14. Dutch

You're way, way off base here. This is all about honoring these died in terrorist attack as well as these, fallen fighting terrorism. As it should be on 9/11.

15. hseiken

hseiken New Member

So as you've seen, you just said what I said it should be about in your own words. We agree. I just find the timing and reference to the other march somewhat...questionable is all. Free speech is free speech and I'm not opposed to it even when I find I question the motives.

Peace, brotha.

16. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

What are the muslims marching about? They didn't slaughter enough of us?

17. JEFF9K

JEFF9K New Member

Sounds like the counter protest was dreamed-up by a first-grader.

But the original marchers appreciate the heads-up.

They are now secretly planning for a FOUR million man march!

18. hseiken

hseiken New Member

Keep the ignorance coming. I love it! :roflol: