The homeless man

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by carloslebaron, Aug 27, 2013.

1. carloslebaron

carloslebaron New Member

A homeless man knocked the door of a very wealthy residence.

The valet had his day off and the female owner of the house opened the door.

The homeless observed the woman for a second and told her,

-" Excuse me lady, and forgive me please for this violation of your privacy.. but... did you throw a fetus in a street dumper 30 years ago?"

The woman was astonished when she heard those words, she moved her head from side to side to another checking if someone else was in complicity with the homeless. She was nervious, and the expression of her face changed to fear.

-"Who are you?! Why you have come here?... How do you know about it?..."

The homeless with calm asked,

-"But, were you the lady who threw a fetus in a street dumper 30 years ago?"

The woman now showed a face of resignation

-"Yes, I did it. I was a teenager and didn't even know who was the father...I had to do it...otherwise my parents should killed me after their return from Europe. If you are an under cover police officer, please try to understand me... I didn't know what to do... I have felt sorry all my life for what I did..."

The homeless listened the words of the woman, and opening his arms with great joy told her,

-"Momma!... Momma!!!..."

2. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Humor and satire is supposed to be funny.

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Humor does appeal to a wide range of tastes though........ some people would find the following writing funny....... I do........ kind of sad though too.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/365987-story-homeless-man-angelo-rick-joyner.html

The Story of Homeless Man Angelo by Rick Joyner.

...(something obviously funny about this is that there are zero responses so far.... and take a look at which forum this is in)!

4. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Is that why liberals find Bill Maher calling a woman a (*)(*)(*)(*) hilarious?

Three disabled men are in a bar. The deaf man turns to the blind man, Louie, and the man in the wheelchair, Bubba, and says, "That guy who walked in looks just like Jesus. We should buy him a beer."

When the newcomer gets his beer the guy in the wheelchair says, "Harv, who's deaf, said you look like Jesus."
    "I am Jesus." And with that, he put his hand on Harv's shoulder and says, "You can hear."

"I can hear, praise Jesus, I can hear."
    Then Jesus puts his hand on Louie's shoulder and says, "You can see."
    'Oh, Jesus is sweet, I can see."
    As Jesus reached for Karl, Karl started racing backwards in his wheelchair screaming, "Get away from me, you S.O.B., in drawing workman's comp."

FairDemFem and (deleted member) like this.
  5. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. Bartender says no charge for you.

6. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

True. Shouldn't judge other people. But still, I think we can agree on that there is a way to make things funny, even if the humor is lost on some people.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know. Don't know the joke, don't know the context.
    Ha. Kinda funny.

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I may be wrong....... but I have this funny feeling that a former fallen angel named Azazel is destined to become one of the greatest comedians in the entire universe?!

Post #4 goes into details on what I suspect was me being given some insider information on all this????!

http://tate4centralnova.yuku.com/topic/383/My-correspondence-with-Rabbi

Rabbi ........, linking Jerusalem Third Temple with Grand Unified Theory of Modern World Problems.

8. FairDemFem

FairDemFem New Member

THIS RIGHT HERE.:roflol: