God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Sep 17, 2013.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I read this intriguing plan for peace in the Middle East twice already! It is about fifty pages and well worth your time to consider!

http://www.godspeaceplan.org/

(Scroll down to the link: Click Here to Download Your Copy of the Peace Plan).

Here is a review by an Islamic scholar:

2. DennisTate

I personally feel that a plan to turn the deserts of many Islamic nations green through desalination of ocean water on a large scale for irrigation of many crops (one of them certainly would be hemp for hemp oil and other products), would be a great way to get the Islamic nations involved in a project that will give them something in common with the western democracies.

Everybody in New Orleans, New Jersey, along Canada's Bay of Fundy, Holland and in every place in the world at low sea level should be very interested in this plan that is based on an ancient Islamic prophecy?!

"ISLAM IN SCIENCE/BIBLE/HISTORY:
    Friday, 23 September 2005

Topic: 9: DESERTS GREEN/MANIFEST

Here is prophecy I personally thought some way to happen:

Book 005, Number 2208:
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers.SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

1.DESERTS GREEN? (Allah knows best)

If mankind is on earth during next ice age (signs from it already there, like Golf-stream slowing down 20% in last five years period, some scientist predict that Britain might have climate of Alaska in next 20 years), deserts of Arabs (Sahara+Middle-East) is going to be green, as they were during last ice age when black Africans inhabited even nowadays deserts of Libya. This has been mentioned in prophecy and hadith of prophet Mohammed (puh), as he said that "deserts of Arabs will once again be filled with rivers and gardens". Noticeably here is for example satellite pictures taken from Saudi-Arabian desert, In these pictures anyone can clearly see old river streams going under desert, and from there founded remains of gardens and agricultural activity. So Mohammed knew without proofs that during last ice age area was green, And so it will be during next ice age after change in climate and rainfalls. But this prophecy does not exclude possibility that humans themselves could make them green, as their actions would anyway be originated from Allah, and it could happen this way:"

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=1021110

One of the first Islamic nations that should be offered the opportunity to go green should be Jordan!

A plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians that does not include Jordan is likely to fail!

3. hseiken

hseiken New Member

You know what happens when you throw turds at a wall? Some of it sticks.

DennisTate likes this.
  4. DennisTate

LOL!!!!!

I'm not entirely sure if I understand the full ramifications of this comment within the context???!!!! So I suppose I should think about this some more.......

And leave you with one of the most seriously cool responses that I have ever gotten to a discussion that I began on the internet:

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=373261199364486&_mn_=10&_ft_&_rdr

Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.
    By West Antarctic Ice Sheet

5. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Is there a synopsis for God's Plan?

DennisTate likes this.
  6. DennisTate

Yes.....

7. DennisTate

I personally think that what Dannion Brinkley was shown regarding a peace deal between Jordan and Israel during one of his two near death experiences has a lot of potential......and I feel that God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land as well as The Engagement Movement began by Mr. Tsvi Misinai could be the catalysts that would make a Jordanian and Israeli deal possible?!

I go into the theory here:

(Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=317260

Genocide on Coptic Christians of Egypt and what we can do about it!

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Israel has destroyed the water table and the Jordan River is a sewer.

9. DennisTate

All the more reason to desalinate ocean water on an even more grand scale which would be good news for the 143,000 acres of farmland along the Bay of Fundy here in Atlantic Canada that I suspect will probably be the first causality if ocean levels are allowed to rise significantly??!!

In my part of Nova Scotia the difference between low tide....to high tide....is only about one meter! Along parts of the Bay of Fundy near Truro, N. S. and Moncton, N. B. the difference is between FIFTEEN TO SEVENTEEN METERS!!!!!

The land form of the Bay of Fundy funnels tidal waters producing the world's highest tides.....The down side to this is that a moderate rise in ocean levels where I live......could produce disastrously higher tides along the Fundy????!!!!

http://israel21c.org/environment/israel-confronts-world-hunger-with-a-solar-powered-desert-oasis/

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

That would work.. Sounds like the Saudi Peace Initiative that Ariel Sharon rejected in 2002.

11. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I am familiar with the tides on the Bay of Fundy..

The problem in Israel is that they have mismanaged water assets for many decades. ... polluted the aquifers.. lowered the water table.
    Many US universities have studied this since 1950.

12. DennisTate

Intriguing!!!!!!!

The wording of God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land though is important. I read the condensed version of The Bermigo Plan a few years back.....it was thoroughly outside the box thinking......it talked in terms of the kind of investment that would be necessary.....in my opinion The Bermigo Plan was brilliant.....but God's Peace Plan really grabs the attention of religious people like myself.....whose biases can be a problem.

http://books.google.ca/books/about/...ian_Conflict.html?id=GuIe7Ep8JvcC&redir_esc=y

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I had never heard of the Bergamo Plan.. but in 2002 all 22 Arab states signed on the Saudi Plan.. including Syria which was the last to sign.

14. DennisTate

On the plus side they have turned more desert green and planted more trees than any other nation with the possible exception of China....that happens to have a significantly larger population and a lot more land to work with!!!!

15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

They think they can use water like Europeans..

16. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

That's because they are Europeans.

17. DennisTate

Hamas didn't like it though!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

18. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

19. DennisTate

Every cubic meter of H2O that is desalinated....will NOT be on top of those 143,000 acres along the Fundy!!!!!!!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/with-desalination-a-once-unthinkable-water-surplus-is-possible/

20. DennisTate

OK....but if they squabbled and fought for too long first.....if I was an Israeli politician I would tend to doubt their sincerity.....and wonder more how they were planning on fitting this in to their grand scheme to destroy the state of Israel and shove all Jews into either the Mediterranean or.......

21. DennisTate

Actually only about twenty percent of Israelis are from Europe and the Americas!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelis

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, in 2008, of Israel's 7.3 million people, 75.6 percent were Jews of any background.[15] Among them, 70.3 percent were Sabras (Israeli-born), mostly second- or third-generation Israelis, and the rest are olim (Jewish immigrants to Israel) – 20.5 percent from Europe and the Americas, and 9.2 percent from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries.[16]

22. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

What does any of this have to do with the Bay of Fundy?

In Israel, desalination provides 300 million cubic meters of water per year – about 40 percent of the country’s total water needs. That number will jump to 450 million when Sorek opens, and will hit nearly 600 million as plants expand in 2014, providing up to 80 percent of Israel’s potable water.

Like Israel’s other plants, Sorek will work through a process called Seawater Reverse Osmosis that removes salt and waste from the Mediterranean’s water. A prefiltration cleansing process clears waste out of the flow before the water enters a series of smaller filters to remove virtually all the salt. After moving through another set of filters that remove boron, the water passes through a limestone filter that adds in minerals. Then, it enters Israel’s water pipes.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2013/05/28/news-...on-once-unthinkable-is-possible#ixzz2fR81Vtku

23. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

I was being sarcastic.

24. DennisTate

This is related to the Bay of Fundy because significant amounts of water being pumped out of the Mediterranean Sea do affect average sea level here in Canada rather rapidly.

The 293 CUBIC MILES of ice added each year to the central region of Antarctica.......is what has saved our coastal communities from being submerged by the significant melting that has already occurred on the land based Greenland Ice Pack and the world's glaciers!

http://www.habtheory.com/1/101.php

"At a symposium of the Union of Geodesy and geophysics, Dr. Pyyotor Shoumsky reported that the south polar ice cap was growing at a minimum rate of 293 cubic miles of ice annually. To put that number in perspective, Lake Erie contains only 109 cubic miles of water. Thus, a volume of ice forms on top of the existing ice at Antarctica each year which is almost three times the volume of water in Lake Erie!...."

25. DennisTate

Sorry........................a powerful case can be presented that a lack of a sense of humour .....may have been what got the squabble going between Cherub Lucifer.....his third of the angels.....and our grandpa Adam.......in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

There is some fascinating stuff about this in Islamic literature....