bill shorten being investigated for rape...

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by efjay, Nov 13, 2013.

1. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

So little bill shorten raped a girl in the mid 80's and it is now coming back to haunt him. What a grub! The prick should stand down.

2. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Allegedly under investigation for alleged offences 30 years ago.
    Guilty ... Good one efjay

3. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

Nothing these grubs do would surprise me anymore. I saw pubs-suck being interviewed on the ABC, and she made my skin crawl.

4. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Well-Known Member

When I google "bill shorten rape", this thread is the second result. I suppose if you go and post the same thing on like a hundred other forums, you could build up a case against him; trial by internet.

5. DominorVobis

That's whatpeople do when they have nothing

6. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

These are the same sort of denials and bs posts seen at the beginning of the HSU affair..LOL and we all know how that turned out aye? He should stand down until the investigation is done.

7. DominorVobis

Your shooting blanks again, come back when you have real ammo

8. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

You really have become a sad bitter old and irreverent silly fool haven't you mate...
    Have you seen the facebook post that triggered this? Go back to your religious agw doom and gloom old mate.

9. DominorVobis

Sad... Yes. Old ... Yes. But at least I have something to say. Not just insults.

10. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

And yet you add nothing to the convo but doom and gloom from your agw religion... those sour gapes...LOL

11. Ziggy Stardust

If he is actually a rapist of course he should be in jail. But he hasn't been charged with anything, and I can't even find evidence to suggest that he is ever likely to be charged with anything or that there are allegations against him of any substance. Like I said, this thread was the second result listed when I googled, the first one was absolutely nothing to do with any allegations.

So can you provide anything like that? Because otherwise, the thread is pointless.

12. Adultmale

Adultmale Active Member Past Donor

I am not surprised, given the number of other Labor identities that have been convicted of rape, fraud and corruption.

13. DominorVobis

Yes I actually thought you would understand. It's like when someone brings a car in, you tell them a ball joint is worn. They ask is it dangerous, you say it has the potential to fail causing a fatal accident. Not only that, you say, but it will cause wear to other steering components, excess tyre wear, poor handling and poor braking. They don't understand,how could all this be linked, they decide you are just fear mongering and leave. Don't you then feel sad as they load their children and drive off.

14. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

I thought it was going to be KRudd given the sudden departure from things....just after the news was announced of someone senior in the ALP had raped someone, but he wasn't senior anymore LOL. Plus he just wanted to block Nova Peris's historic entry speech as the highlite of the first day pffffft haha.

15. DominorVobis

This is the most pathetic thread. The OP is finding someone guilty based on... um nothing,hearsay at best. No links, no evidence, no anything except he's a sore winner. For gods sake,wake up.

16. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

the leftist trolls that inhabit this part of the forum bite the hook more often than carp in the murray....
    Pathetic really.

17. DominorVobis

Beep beep beep beep (the sound of someone reversing)

18. Ziggy Stardust

I can't even find anything to suggest these allegations exist, or even that rumours of these allegations exist, anywhere. Seriously, Googling "bill shorten rape allegations", doesn't not bring up one single thing of any relevance.

Come on, rape is a very serious crime, if you're going to say this kind of (*)(*)(*)(*) you need to back it up with some strong evidence.

EDIT:

I assume this is what efjay is talking about:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-...-rape-claim-against-senior-alp-figure/5090514

Seriously, why is it so hard to provide a link?

The "senior figure" has not been named, it could be anyone.

Once again rape is a serious matter, wait until the police makes a statement after speaking to the alleged victim.

19. dingbat

dingbat Newly Registered

I have no evidence but I have heard from what I consider a reliable resource that Bill Shorten was named by the woman. Can't say for 100 percent but that's the number one suspect as far as I am concerned.

Would also explain why plibersek would be so keen to nail him since they are opposing factions, and I bet she has her eye on the opposition leaders chair.

20. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

You must be imagining it...cos bud i aint reversing at all, just describing how bad you bit on anything that even remotely criticizes the actions of your beloved "left".
    Oh how you lot howled down the place over an ALEDGED punch to a wall yet when it comes to this you are amusingly silent. YAWN DV you have become so predicable and sour.

21. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

This has been all over facebook for weeks...going back in my posts we find this as posted on Oct 19 2013, 11:19 PM

Not to well informed are you bud?

22. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

bill shorten.jpg

A simple search lead me to this...I wonder why others count find it.

23. Ziggy Stardust

You're on my ignore list efjay, I only occasionally look at your posts, usually only if you start a thread.

No I had't heard about any rape allegations before you made this thread, I've been busy lately.

You should just provide a link to an actual article for people who aren't "up to date" on the latest rumours.

24. DominorVobis

WOW Neither am I, guess I'll have to start looking to Facebook for current affairs news.

25. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

If true, he needs to do more than resign.

If not true: Mud sticks.

Karl Rove, Richard Perle (Abbott is, i believe a fan) would be proud. Do i think it's a conspiracy? Probably not - it's too early for them to use it. However, such accusations can be easily brought up again and again. It will probably also take a long time to play out. If it peters out quietly, some people will keep the story in the back of their minds even subconsciously.

Thank you Ziggy, for finally providing a link.

People say stuff like "why did she wait until now?". I ask those people if they know anyone who has been sexually assaulted or raped (is there a distinction? i don't know). I know such a person and she did NOT report it. She told her friends who made the guy's life briefly difficult but that was it.