Israel to pay students to defend it online

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by H.R.A., Nov 20, 2013.

1. H.R.A.

H.R.A. Member

How many of them are in this forum?
    http://news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html

Mr_Truth and (deleted member) like this.
  2. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

3. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I am elated to hear these news, I also wish some Iranian students will get hooked to the idea to dethrone this duplicitous Hassan Rouhani.

4. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

The evil "men with dresses" will not stay in power for ever.
    The real Pershian youth will kick their a$$es !! Sooner than you think.
    Inshallllah .

5. H.R.A.

H.R.A. Member

Well, when Israelis pay a lot of money and give plenty of facilities to the world Jews to bring them to Israel, why shouldn't they pay money to their students to support them on Internet? If it was their real motherland, they should do it without money.

6. RoccoR

RoccoR Well-Known Member Donor

H.R.A. et al,

This is merely answering fire-with-fire.

(COMMENT)

The Islamic Resistance has their Article 15 and Article 30 Jihadist:
    (Writers, intellectuals, media people, orators, educaters and teachers, and all the various sectors in the Arab and Islamic world - all of them are called upon to perform their role, and to fulfill their duty, because of the ferocity of the Zionist offensive and the Zionist influence in many countries exercised through financial and media control, as well as the consequences that all this lead to in the greater part of the world.

Jihad is not confined to the carrying of arms and the confrontation of the enemy. The effective word, the good article, the useful book, support and solidarity - together with the presence of sincere purpose for the hoisting of Allah's banner higher and higher - all these are elements of the Jihad for Allah's sake.)

Most Respectfully,
    R

7. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced that any are on this forum as they seem a little "amateurish" and weak in content. However I have noticed that there have recently been many OP's consisting of copying and pasting of articles claiming that 'here is the latest Israeli invention' when after a little research is discovered to be a perpetuating lie taking credit for other countries achievements. Many of the Pro-Israeli posters posts (and some pro-Palestinian) I no longer bother to read because they are so repetitively boring. Out of the regular pro-Israeli posters, only read posts by Gilos now as his seem genuine with some obvious understandable bias.

8. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

This story seems to come up every month lately. Yawn.

9. HBendor

HBendor New Member

After circumnavigating the Arab world, it seems now obvious that the majority of the <nay sayers> on this Forum have opted for Perfidious Albion as their <perpetual address>... That said... I will not venture to read their humiliating words fearing to get hooked on their accent.

I served in the British Navy when I was younger... I could not comprehend half their sentences especially those from Scotland...
    i.e. Bread and butter and cold water sounded like that...
    Bre--a and buttar and cold wat-ar...

10. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Too many.

But that is not unique to this forum. For example, I along with several people who dared to write anything against Zionist oppression of Palestinians have been banned from other websites. Not that anyone disputes the truth about what I or others have written. It's just that these haters of truth don't want to see the TRUTH being written online.

This reminds me of Einstein's words about the tactics of these haters:

https://archive.org/details/AlbertEinsteinLetterToTheNewYorkTimes.December41948

New Palestine Party. Visit of Menachen Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed. A letter to The New York Times. Saturday December 4, 1948 by Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook, et.al.

New Palestine Party. Visit of Menachen Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed. A letter to The New York Times, published in the "Books" section (Page 12) of Saturday December 4, 1948

by Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook, et.al.

Source: Text from original microfilm

TO THE EDITORS OF NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ,

HANNAH ARENDT,

ABRAHAM BRICK,

RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO,

ALBERT EINSTEIN,

HERMAN EISEN, M.D.,

HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D.,

H.H. HARRIS,

ZELIG S. HARRIS,

SIDNEY HOOK,

FRED KARUSH,

BRURIA KAUFMAN,

IRMA L. LINDHEIM,

NACHMAN MAISEL,

SEYMOUR MELMAN,

MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D.,

HARRY M. OSLINSKY,

SAMUEL PITLICK,

FRITZ ROHRLICH,

LOUIS P. ROCKER,

RUTH SAGIS,

ITZHAK SANKOWSKY,

I.J. SHOENBERG,

SAMUEL SHUMAN,

M. SINGER,

IRMA WOLFE,

STEFAN WOLFE.

New York, Dec. 2, 1948

This work is assumed to be released into the public domain as a public manifesto or open letter which is not known to be licensed.

11. notme

notme Well-Known Member

12. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

:applause: but dont expect an admission from anyone here., they'll always try to deny it.

I"srael pays propagandists to write comments on the internet "

[video=youtube;rAOlIwRV724]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAOlIwRV724[/video]

cheers .

13. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Yes, a lady stating she knows there are people such as yourself spreading garbage on the net which is anti Israel and she is simply shown how to state the truth. And your problem with a person being able to learn how to use the tools you do in a truthful manner to counter your disinformation is what exactly?

14. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Oh go kid yourself. The internet is full of fanatic typing monkeys blasting forums with the propaganda of the Israeli government. And the Israeli government is anything but mysterious about rallying people to spread their message.

15. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its disgusting and pathetic that Israel is forced to pay people to spread right-wing Neo-Zionist trash.

just goes to show you how little support they have, even from Jews.

16. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

I see, and the Holocaust deniers who 'prove' their drivel with hate sites of Neo Nazi origin and the fact that Hamas as part of their entire theology orders followers to propagate their version of events is perfectly fine with you? So fine that the lady quoted observes that those hateful scum are rife on the net and even on these forums yet, she is not entitled to speak out against it and show the truth without being called a "fanatic typing monkey?"

17. notme

notme Well-Known Member

When you deliberately rant the rethorics of a government who is willing to pay for it even, and blast that all over the internet,... than in my eyes you are a fanatic typing monkey. Apperantly you think that shoe fits your foot. Well,.. boohoo.

I also would like to bring this site to your attention:
    http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

Hasbara Troll attributes
    14. Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier

It is my opinion that when people oppose relentlessly ethnic cleasning, oppose the making settlements in occupied territory (also a warcrime), oppose policies of collective punishment, oppose the use of chemical warfar in urban area's etc etc etc etc -the stuff that Israel has been doing for a long time- than those people make perfect sence. It really takes an extremist to yell back at them that they are Holocaust deniers and Neo Nazi's. Does that shoe fit your foot again? It seems so.

18. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

OMG! :roflol:

I said;

"I see, and the Holocaust deniers who 'prove' their drivel with hate sites of Neo Nazi origin and the fact that Hamas as part of their entire theology orders followers to propagate their version of events is perfectly fine with you?"

And in refutation you post this;

"I also would like to bring this site to your attention:
    http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-...asbara-trolls/"

A Holocaust denial site! :roflol:

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/holocaust-hate-speech-were-the-germans-so-stupid/

It references other Holocaust denial and Jew hate sites such as IHR, Biblebelievers, the disgraced David Irving, Robert Faurisson and ex Jilbird Zundel all brining you such gems as;

He even admitted he couldn't prove the Hoess was tortured yet says he was and here the entire site is an anti semitic rant, just like I said the girl was countering with the truth.

Thank you for being so 'Johnny on the spot' with a prime example of how the internet is so full of hate.

19. notme

notme Well-Known Member

No. That is just you cussing nazi and holocaust denier. The link you gave is not linked to a page that denies the holocaust. It even states in the video that: "just as there is no disputing that atomic bombs were dropped on a civilian population, the Jewish concept of of a holocaust can not be denied."

my my...
    aint you the fanatic

20. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Guess once again you have no clue. Hoess confessed to the murder of over three million people making the Holocaust a fact. Deniers, in order to continue denying the Holocaust pretend that his confessions were extorted by torture and, is a cornerstone of Denialism. The bibliography in the article on this Jew Hate site contains well known and well disgraced and convicted denialists as sources for this and other articles.

And you of course just 'happened' to stumble onto this site huh?

:roflol:

88 Notme!

21. notme

notme Well-Known Member

That can not be, since the page claims that the holocaust is an undisputabel histoic fact as just like the dropping of atomic bombs. Get it? Do you? How about read that bold part again?

What the page does is that Hoess got tortured to confess to 3 million Jews. And if you look into Hoess (actually spelled Höß I think, not to be confuessed with Hess) is that he got kicked out of Auschwitz in 1943. And it indeed seems highly dubious that half of all the Jews who got killed happened in Auschwitz when Hoess was there. That doesn't mean the Holocaust did not happen and that 6 million Jews got killed. That just questions Hoess's contribution to what he confessed.

The page also states that raising such questions, and that those people got tortured,... gets foaming by the mouth zionists yelling it's holocaust denial. Quiet helarious that it is indeed what you are doing.

All in all...
    It's the classic extremistic zionist reply on the interweb of yelling nazi, and holocaust denier when they read something they do not like. Just classic. It's also part of the rethorics of the typing monkeys employed by Israel.

22. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

During WW2 Many millions combatants+ non-combatants , died/got killed , the overwhelming majority was not Jewish. Is the life of a non-Jew worth less than a Jew killed during WW2. ?

It looks like the Zionists have made Shoah into a racket + are continually cashing in/ exploiting the dead ,

Read Finklestein's THe Holocaust Industry .
    or watch - listen and learn from this video.

[video=youtube;mSwVz7JTRCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwVz7JTRCA[/video]

23. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

It states;

" the overwhelming reason for recognizing the utter falsity of the Höss confession is that the gassing method he described was not scientifically plausible.[/quote]

This is a key portion of Holocaust denial in that Hoess admits to killing millions of people including Jews.

And then, it goes onto mention credits to the following gang of Holocaust denying revisionists many of whom have been sucessfully sued in court for their hatred and false propaganda, some have been expelled from their own nations becuase of their Holocaust denial and Irving is recovering from losing millions in a lawsuit over his vile utterings.

"With great respect for those who have tried&#8212;though harassed, punished, fined, imprisoned and otherwise abused&#8212;to tell it like it really was: Arthur R. Butz, Robert Faurisson, Paul Grubach, Gerd Honsik, David Irving, Kevin Käther, Nicholas Kollerstrom, Fred Leuchter, Horst Mahler, Ingrid Rimland, Germar Rudolf, Bradley Smith, Sylvia Stolz, Fredrick Töbin, Ernst Zündel and many others."

Gut, I thank you for admitting that the Holocaust is a fact and that six million Jews were systematically killed by the Nazis as it shows you are not the same as these scum.

It states his confession was coerced but supplies no evidence for this. As shown before, this confession is a key obstacle for the revisionist deniers as it shows the Holocaust actually occur ed so, they have to invent something to explain it away and, they invented the torture angle without any supporting evidence whatsoever. Oh, and his name is also spelled Höss Höß, Hoeß, or Hoess.

Well t is as those who deny the Holocaust also are quite antisemitic unless you didn't notice the entire slant of the site is hatred and criticism of one particular people - Jews.

When it tells us that an historical fact such as the Holocaust could not have happened as they did then that is Holocaust Revisionism which is denil.

In an interview, the author of the vid (which was pulled from You tube for being hate speech) said;

"it seems that there is no solid evidence that Germany put in train a plan to systematically murder Jews using gas chambers. I have no doubt that some Germans were as cruel as some of those bombing-raid planners, and that a lot of unnecessary deaths resulted from that cruel streak, which seems to show itself in so many humans, but I do not think that the facts support the planned systematic- extermination scenario that the ever-growing number of Holocaust museums claim was perpetrated by the Germans."

So, it quacks like a duck, flocks with other ducks, has a history of being duck and, is seen as a duck by the government and other ducks so it must be a duck.

24. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Not sure I get your point Marlowe. Are you trying to tell us that Jews are supposed to remember only the non Jews who were killed in WWII? If so, then where is your sorrow and memorials for the Japanese who died in the Pacific? Do you believe that Japanese are second class subhumans or what? Do people in your country only remember the dead from your country or do they place the deaths of others equally as important? And please show us how the Germans and Japanese were systematically killed by their own governments as that would put a bit of weight into your ridiculous dissertation.

Seems the memorial day services in the US, Canada and UK are cashing in on dead westerners. All those poppies and beers hoisted to remember the fallen, what a scam for the poppy manufacturers and beers venders.

Yep. Like all things there are those who take advantage of events and distort the truth for personal gain. Sort of like the disgraced revisionists like Irving and Farisson, Zundel etc who cash in for the dropping$ of joo haters. Nobody said that disgraced defrocked University self hating Jews are immune to this cash lure.

25. jkotan

jkotan New Member

I think it is a good idea to get university students to try and defend Israel because the people doing the job at this moment in time are thick as two short planks and could not argue their way out of a paper bag but of course if the uni students just keep spinning the regular lies then no one will take them seriously either.