'Knockout Game' Suspect Charged With Hate Crime

Discussion in 'Law & Justice' started by superbadbrutha, Nov 30, 2013.

1. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

This shows many of the critics some on this forum that black folks are charged with a Hate Crime.

Theses are examples that black folks and the like do not condone this type of behaviour and that not all black teenagers should be villfied for the actions of some these wanna be criminals.

2. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Excellent! It took how many years before one Black leader spoke up about it a week AFTER Fox News and Sean Hannity featured it on his show? Well . . . better late and extremely reluctantly, I suppose, than never at all. Well done Sean!

3. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Michael Cottman seems to have things pretty well figured out.

4. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

I don't care who's charged, hate crime laws are still idiotic.

5. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Hmmmm, I don't see white folks come and speak out everytime 2 white people commit a crime.

6. Gatewood

This has something to do with White people aside from them being victimized by minority youths?

7. Gatewood

I tend to agree with you. Personally I wouldn't care why someone pounded the snot out of me were I an innocent victim taking a stroll down the sidewalk. I'd just want the justice system to capture and prosecute the bastard after the fact and then see to it that he spends time in prison proportional to the amount of damage that he did to me.

I wouldn't care if he did it because he's phobic about good looking men or hates guys with great fashion sense or fellows with style and poise or was somehow filled with hate over my tastefully nut-brown skin tone. I'd just want to know that he'd been put away for a good long time.

8. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Well, some of these "leaders" are seeing crime where there actually is crime. That is progress. Now if they would only stop imagining crime where there is none. They should stop the racial hoaxes.

9. CaptainAngryPants

CaptainAngryPants New Member

Why would any "black leader" ever need to respond to anything said by an angry ****head like Sean Hannity.

10. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

A few minority youths, not the majority of minority youths.

- - - Updated - - -

Would that be like many white conservatives who try and tell us that racism doesn't exist anymore or try and deny it when it is right in our faces.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, why would any black person respond to the whining of a white racist like Sean Hannity.

11. CaptainAngryPants

And on this forum you never will.

12. Gatewood

Eventually these leaders will have to stop with the race-baiting crap for the simple reason that gradually the population at large is being educated to distinguish between genuine acts of racism that should be condemned and acts of race-baiting that's generally done for dubious reasons. In a way the mainstream media has finally been forced to admit against its will -- in a manner that nobody can mistake -- that, yes, minorities can be just as viciously racist as any majority. In relative terms, that's a new thing.

13. Willys

Willys New Member Past Donor

As Gov George W said, 'all crimes are hate crimes'

14. CaptainAngryPants

Sean Hannity holds views about race relations very much like Rush Limbaugh. I always get a good laugh listening to racist white guys talk as though they were committed to truth and justice.

15. Gatewood

Really? Nobody commented on the Boston Marathon bombing? Nobody commented on the Newton massacre? Nobody commented on the Arizona massacre? Gosh!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I see . . . so it was just a coincidence that Al Sharpton 'responded' a week after Sean Hannity devoted a show to it?

16. CaptainAngryPants

Relative terms? Relative to what? The Civil War?

17. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Hmmmm, not sure what you mean by race-baiting. Since this country was founded we have always had the crowd that claims racism doesn't exist even when black folks were being sprayed with water hoses and being attacked by dogs.

Can you give me some examples of black racism against whites.

18. CaptainAngryPants

MSNBC responds to all the stupid crap coming from FOX News, no big surprise there.

19. Gatewood

Relative honesty. In fact most of the mainstream media has been trying to pretend that the Polar Bear Hunting game hasn't actually been happening. So this current spate of relative honesty is refreshing.

20. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Uh because those were acts of terrorism. Do you comment everytime a white person kills another white person? No you don't.

LOL, so you think Rev. Al commented because of Sean Hannity. You are lost in the sauce.

21. Gatewood

Hahahahaha! The . . . Polar . . . Bear . . . Game.

22. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Really, how have they been doing that since you know of every case that has happened. Who did you hear it from if not the media.

23. CaptainAngryPants

FOX News loves to hype this stuff because it panders to whatever racist notions their viewers were already predisposed to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt you find alarmist fear mongers to be refreshing.

24. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

I see you are a slow learner......we've gone over this a number of times. Black on White crime is contained by the media by mostly keeping it a 'local' story.......so, yeah, the folks in Philly might know about their incidents of the knock-out game by "teens"......but nobody but us right-wing nut jobs knew that it was a national trend which needed to be a national story. This forum has even tried to squelch it as a national story.......deleting thread after thread for "rule 11" violations. When the races are reversed it is always a national story......as you know the Duke Lacrosse case was a lead story in the Atlanta Journal a number of times......why?....Atlanta is in Georgia not North Carolina. On the other hand most people have no clue that the Wichita and Knoxville massacres happened.......but can tell you the details of the Trayvon Martin case......see how that all works.

25. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

So now reporting a national trend of violent crime (people have died you know) is "racism".....simply because the folks committing the crimes come from one demographic......funny stuff. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't make the one reporting the facts a "racist".....funny stuff. Truth has become "racism".....George Orwell would be so proud.