9/11 Pentagon Attack - Behind the Smoke Curtain - Barbara Honegger

Discussion in '9/11' started by Brother Jonathan, Dec 4, 2013.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

2. Perilica grad Ameriku

Perilica grad Ameriku Banned

3. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

the terrorists hit the three largest buildings in the USA.

what a shock.

4. djlunacee

djlunacee New Member

What a bold statement to make! Who would think to go after symbols of financial power, and military might when commiting an act of war!

5. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

6. Ronstar

i also don't listen to the BS that comes out of the mouths of Flat-Earthers and Creationists.

do you think I should give them a chance aswell?

7. Perilica grad Ameriku

Because I know for a fact (having a first cousin who is an eye witness to the actual impact) that an American Airlines jetliner struck the Pentagon.

As to her detail... it is the rhetorical equivalent of being stoned to death with popcorn.

8. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

Barbara does not deny an airplane at the Pentagon. She explains how it happened in detail.

9. Ronstar

The Pentagon was hit because it is the center of the US military industrial complex and the largest building on Earth.

10. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

Barbara makes it a point that a military installation had to be attacked in order to justify the preplanned war on terror in Afghanistan and Iraq. It was the new Pearl Harbor. Her speech is very well done. If you have three hours to learn about the truth and how it all ties together, I highly recommend it.

11. cjnewson88

cjnewson88 Well-Known Member

5 minute mark. First mistake. The PNAC did not "call" for a new pearl harbour, they simply stated that if a "new pearl harbour" was to happen, then it would become the catalyst for transformation within the military; the introduction of information technology for future military dominance. In the same way that pearl harbour was the catalyst for mass militarisation of the US. What does this have to do with 9/11? Nothing. This was simply a statement of fact. To say this think tank paper was "calling" for a "new pearl harbour" is a lie.

6 minute mark. Second mistake. Nichollas Rockefeller is not part of the Rockefeller family.

8 minutes. The actual Pearl Harbour attack was a surprise attack. To say otherwise is pseudohistory.

"Zionist"... cute.

Now she's saying Hollywood was involved. This lady jumps around a lot. A conspiracy to make sh*tty movies.. right.

The Pentagon attack was what did it... right.. knocking down an entire financial complex, killing thousands of people and wrecking part of a city for a decade was just childs play, right? It was the Pentagon attack which put the nail in the coffin... What a stupid, stupid thing to say.

Right, that's it. I got to 10 minutes and can't watch any further. If she makes specific claims, write them out, post them below and I'll deal with them. I'm not going to watch 3 hours of this pseudohistory agenda driven paranoia.

12. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

The PNAC agenda can be found right here:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/pnac-moving-to-syria

The 9/11 implications are beyond obvious.

13. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

14. Perilica grad Ameriku

And even though it is the largest building on Earth, the hijackers on 9/11 almost missed it!!!

15. Perilica grad Ameriku

Because 3000 deaths in New York wasnt a good enough reason? How old are you?

Because when we attacked Iraq and Afghanistan, nobody even barely remembered the Pentagon part of that day.

16. cjnewson88

cjnewson88 Well-Known Member

Regardless, the PNAC never called for a new pearl harbour.

17. Ronstar

right, cause if they instead hit the White House or the Capital building, we wouldn't have launched the war on terror.

:roflol::roflol::clapping:

18. djlunacee

djlunacee New Member

Its a joke. A punchline.

19. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

Evidence points to Obama being part of the PNAC. When he was campaigning for his first term as president he promised that his first action would be to bring the troops home. Five years later they are still over there and he wanted to lob bombs into Syria.

20. Ronstar

how silly.

Obama didn't sign the PNAC...and he got us out of Iraq and is doing his best to keep us out of a war with Iran.

21. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

Obviously that was just my opinion. I honestly do not see much change in foreign policy from one administration to another whether Republican or Democrat.

22. Mike12

Mike12 Well-Known Member

i watched this video. This whole story about Nicholas Rockefeller claiming he knew what was going to happen is a hideous lie and cannot be substantiated. It is a disgrace that truthers have resorted to outright lies and deceipt because they have no facts or evidence on their side. Has Nick Rockefeller ever confirmed what this Aaron Russo stated? I guarantee you the answer is NO. Also, this Aaron Russo guy was just a typical truther, making a movie 'America freedom to fascism' and warning of a 'new world order'. I mean, just garbage. We all know about Oliver Stone's JFK and how many lies and distortion of truths it involved.

Then she goes on to talk about Rumsfeld distributing a book on pearl harbor and a movie on the event coming out in 2001, wtf? First of all, who knows what BS claims these are on what Rumsfeld did and secondly, wtf does the movie have to do with anything?

She then mentions that some 'professors' have proven that WTC were brought down by explosives? what proof? they haven't proven ANYTHING.. I mean, it's just bogus after bogus..

This all even gets better when she starts talking about a plan that the 'neocons' had to perpetrate a pearl harbor type of attack. What was their first play? ensure Bush stole the election from Gore and of course Jeb Bush helped in this effort, as he was governor of Florida. I mean, what hogwash.. and she has the audacity to also mention that the lawyer who represented Bush was the husband of a woman that supposedly died in the plane; basically, she is claiming that this guy lied about the supposed cell calls from his wife..i guess he killed her too? I mean, do these people have any integrity?

She mentiones Bush planned on being a 'war time president' when everyone knows this is not true, Bush has repeatedly stated that he ran focusing on domestic issues and had no goals to engage in war..

it reaches almost absurdity levels when she startes talking about the BBC, Tom Brokaw and other media outlets showing clips of pearl harbor as attacks were occurring, as if this indicated ANYTHING. Yeah, NBC, BBC, ABC were in it and had instructions to deceive public as-well. I mean, this just gets really weird, i am more inclided to believe that Marsians are amongst us!

she goes on to talk about how planes didn't hit pentagon and goes on to use totally debunked and destroyed stories. Witnesses saw the planes, plane parts were found AND ALL the evidence proves it!

and the rest is just more hogwash, lies and deceipt. ALL OF IT is devoid of any credible evidence.

It doesn't matter if all the facts and evidence is against them, they just claim everything is fabricated and all investigations are bogus. With JFK - WC & HSCA were all lies and with 09/11, 09/11 commission report was all lies too. How easy is it to just say 'yeah, those are strong facts and strong evidence but it's a cover up'... CHEAP and in the end, unworthy of attention

<<< MODERATOR EDIT: OFF TOPIC/FLAMEBAIT REMOVED >>>

23. Jango

Jango New Member

No, you said, "Evidence points to Obama being part of the PNAC."

Apparently, you don't recognize the differences between neoconservatives (PNAC) and far left-wingers (Obama).

24. Brother Jonathan

Brother Jonathan Banned

Jango, everything I write or say is my opinion. And like I wrote earlier I do not see any difference in foreign policy between Democrats and Republicans. Describe for me how Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama's foreign policies are different.

25. Jango

Jango New Member

Red herring.

Simply put, President Obama was not a part of the Project of a New American Century.