Kat Swift will unite the USA & the rest of the world.

Discussion in 'Political Science' started by nicewarlock, Dec 27, 2013.

1. nicewarlock

nicewarlock New Member

Since Dr. Jill Stein & Cheri Honkala didn't get most of the 99%'s votes in 2012, I think Kat Swift would be the best Presidential Candidate in 2016. She'd make a totally fantastic POTUSA. When she wore her Wonder Woman costume during her campaign, that indicated to me and many others I told about that her that she can greatly think outside the box critically. Also, she's gorgeous, athletic, knowledgeable of the issues, polite, got an outstanding sense of humor, wants the greatest gains (greatest progress) for the least pains (least difficulties), formed a coalition with other third parties, speaks totally using layman's terms, wants an end to violence and deceitful governments, and always tried her best to win when she campaigned for POTUSA last time. We'll have to get her spine healed, though.

2. nicewarlock

nicewarlock New Member

This is the topic I want displayed.

3. nicewarlock

nicewarlock New Member

And Roseanne Barr for VPOTUSA (Kat Swift's running mate); Roseanne Barr will get people to trust one another given how she starred in her TV show about poverty in the USA, and tens of millions of people live in poverty in the USA now.

4. nicewarlock

nicewarlock New Member

And, Kat Swift would be a perfect match with Sen. Bernie Sanders for a POTUSA/VPOTUSA political achievement in 2016.