Obama Birth Certificate - Analysis of Key Facts Surrounding the Document

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Locke9-05, Jan 5, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Locke9-05

Locke9-05 Well-Known Member

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories and it seems unlikely that Obama's place of birth will impact his presidency in the slightest, even if the truth is that he was not eligible for presidency, but I found this particular article interesting at least in terms of brief consideration. It shows certain details from Obama's own statements/book as well as several [what would seem to be] at least one significant error in the birth certificate itself, an error which I would think would not have been made by anyone drafting an official and legitimate document such as a birth certificate.

In all honesty, I dunno. I don't really care too much either. If he was born here, yeah, okay, fine. If he wasn't, his presidency has already caused so many problems and the only thing that his actual place of birth would dictate would be whether or not he should be prosecuted--if it turns out he was actually not eligible for the presidency. Also, mind you, I voted for him the first time around, so I feel in a way, that gives me license to gripe about the promises he made which he didn't fulfill, the fact that he won the Nobel Peace Prize and had criticized Bush's presidency for going into Iraq and Afghanistan, and then had the audacity to order an act of war without congressional approval against the [then] government of Libya by sending bombers to target military convoys and assist the rebellion efforts as well as not bringing our troops home from the conflict in Afghanistan just to name a couple examples. Anyway, here's the article, it's worth a read to anyone who is even slightly interested. If you're going to throw in here "birthers are stupid," or whatever, I'm not really a birther, I don't pursue this line of inquiry or disbelief with vigor, I wasn't even searching for it, it happened to show in my newsfeed on Facebook and instead of dismissing it, I figured I'd just give it a quick look and I thought it was worth a share:

Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! African American & Kenya

If you find error with the article itself, feel free to point it out, I would be interested myself, for the sake of intellectual repertoire concerning both sides of this particular issue, or conspiracy theory. Like I already mentioned, I really don't have a "side" in terms of this particular conspiracy theory, I'm not a "birther," and frankly, whether or not I believe Obama was eligible for election as president is irrelevant. My personal opinion does not matter, only the facts matter. One of the facts is that he already was elected president, though certain discussion points brought up in birther articles I find worth pondering and consideration, if at least briefly.

2. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

It is all false

1. The birth certificate doesn't say African American
    2. The hospital did exist http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2011/0...ani-maternity-gynecological-hospital-in-1961/
    3. Kenya has been called Kenya long before 1961.

Birthers just don't want reality

Locke9-05 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. rahl

rahl Banned

Birthers are morons

4. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Birthering is what happens when you put computers in mental hospitals.

5. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

6. Locke9-05

I see. I appreciate your response without any vitriol directed at me personally, this post of yours was the reason why I started this topic, and now I have learned what I hoped to learn, the factuality, or in this case, invalidity of the claims in the article. Thanks.

7. Locke9-05

Not particularly, there was really nothing to "own" in this thread. If you would have taken the time to read my commentary, you would have seen where I made it quite clear I am not a birther, and I am far from one who typically even gives conspiracy theories like this a second thought. I opened this thread with the intent of having what happened happen. Someone made a short accurate post reply explaining the flaws in the claims in the article, which was easy enough for me to then check out for myself. Then of course there were a few other meaningless responses chucking about insults at a group of people who believe a particular thing without even addressing the article or discussing the topic. Really, the only post in this thread which could be considered both cordial debate/discussion and on-topic--prior to me checking back in on it right now--would be the post to which I was just referring, Karma Mechanic's post #2.

8. scott e.

scott e. New Member

this should be started by an obot

9. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

10. scott e.

scott e. New Member

11. birddog

birddog New Member

Some people still believe the BC is valid, and not a fraud! Unbelievable gullibility still exists! Amazing!:roflol:

12. scott e.

scott e. New Member

how... could it have been scrutinized ? when only three people have seen it. and, one just died in a planecrash ??

13. rahl

rahl Banned

Billions of people have seen it.

Birthers are morons

14. birddog

birddog New Member

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

15. LogicallyYours

LogicallyYours New Member

mertex and (deleted member) like this.
  16. scott e.

scott e. New Member

both affairs are very much alive.. lots of folks are looking hard at them.

17. scott e.

scott e. New Member

it's in the vault rahlwong.... maybe

see if you can find out who nbc is for me.

18. scott e.

scott e. New Member

19. mertex

mertex New Member Past Donor

Yeah, you're talking about your gullibility that it isn't real,right. :roflol::roflol:

20. mertex

Link please. If you are going to post such BS, you have to provide a link with facts, otherwise you are breaking a rule.....so, link please.

21. mertex

I agree with you.....it is funny as hell that birthers are morons.....:roflol:

22. mertex

Yeah, because for the past year they have not been able to find anything.....gotta keep looking, looking harder....:roflol:

[

23. mertex

Trump is just another dumb birther.

24. LogicallyYours

LogicallyYours New Member

Of course the are...that would be the TeaPublicans who don't like the idea of a black President, who don't understand that they are hurting themselves in the long run.

25. birddog

birddog New Member

Playing the race card like idiotic libs tend to do is both inaccurate and unfair.
    Color has nothing to do with our criticisms of Barry other than he uses it to deflect from his incompetence.

Barry Soetoro/B. Hussein Obama is a lying, non-transparent, commie POS, and anyone who voted for him should apologize to the rest of us!