Gaza started shooting rockets on Israel cities again

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by free man, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. free man

free man Well-Known Member

5 rockets were fired from Gaza on Israel this night.
    All 5 were intercepted by the Iron-Done system.

The last week Gaza had started shooting rockets on Israel again.
    I guess they don't like it when Syria in is the news and the world forget about them.
    They want another round of with Israel to get them to the news again.
    Little do the think about their own people who will get killed in the process.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-shoots-down-gaza-rockets-responds-air-strikes-062528724.html

2. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Watch here, the attack og Gaza targets, as it seems the explosion that reached the living area was a secondry weapon silo explosion
    [video]http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4477682,00.html[/video]

And interception by Iron dome of the Gazan rockets. now that's American tax payer $ in work.

3. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

http://jfjfp.com/

more information and how you can help here http://jfjfp.com/?p=53500

4. Face. Your

Face. Your Banned

Scant drinking water my (*)(*)(*)(*)ing ass, nearly all goods are allowed to flow into Gaza through Israel.

5. alexa

Of course, Jews for Justice for Palestinians are liars and they are doing everything they can to make the situation in Gaza known to the world because?.... what?

information here http://jfjfp.com/?p=53500

6. Face. Your

Face. Your Banned

Now you're getting it. Once again virtually all goods are allowed to pass through Israel into Gaza this includes water, food and medicine so you can stuff the propaganda.

7. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

You want to help?
    Write Hamas and tell them to put an end to the rocket attacks on Israel. I'm sure their complaint department will be glad to entertain your suggestions.

Looks like Egypt isn't too thrilled with the Ikhwan's terrorist spawn in Gaza, either:

8. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Right, because Hamas has the ability to stop all rockets from being fired into Gaza. You are aware that that is exactly what they have been trying to doing, correct?

Of course as long as Israel is stealing land and not interested in peace, Gazans have the right to fire as many missiles as they want into Israel.

Who cares what a junta that has massacred hundreds of protestors on the streets have to say?

9. Talon

Funny you mention this. Just last week I was thinking about how Hamas, et al, hadn't been in the news lately and I wondered how long it would be before they started launching more rockets to draw attention to themselves.

I guess some things are as predictable as the rising and setting of the sun...

10. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

The title is wrong. It should read -

Israelite descendants begin firing rockets at invading Ashkanazi, North African and Sephardi Jewish occupiers and oppressors in an attempt to reclaim their homeland

11. Channe

[​IMG]

12. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

invading?

many of them are 3rd generation Israelis.

when do you plan on leaving the USA?

13. Talon

Obviously, Hamas is still doing an excellent job of controlling what happens on its territory. You are aware that they are responsible for what happens on their territory?

Hamas isn't interested in peace, and nobody has a right to commit war crimes, i.e., launch rockets into civilian areas.

Millions of Egyptians, for starters.

14. Channe

we've had this discussion before and your analogy is retarded.
    i'm not the one claiming my ancient ancestors were Native Americans even though I'm from India.

the Jews from Europe and North Africa claim the Israelites were their ancestors when in truth they are simply Jews by faith.

The Palestinians are the true descendents of the Israelites - most of them just converted to Islam over the years and changed culturally based on their various occupiers

I am an American because I am from here, was raised here. But by no means do I claim a birth right to America.

15. Ronstar

FALSE!!!

genetic evidence proves the Jews are connected to Palestine.

16. Channe

no, they don't.
    did you know that 100% of all Europeans will show a "genetic link" to the Middle East ?
    wanna know why ? IT'S BECAUSE ALL LIFE STARTED IN AFRICA AND MOVE UPWARD THROUGH THE MIDDLE EAST !

the link to semitic tribes of the region is not indicative of a modern definition of ethnicity/race.

17. alexa

Right, you believe people are liars because they are Jews.

18. Talon

There's no need to play the sanctimonious self-loathing Lefty for our entertainment, Channe. :)

If you were born here, you do have a birth right to America. There's no need to feel guilty about it or apologize for it.

19. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

They must be doing an excellent job if stories like these are posted once in a couple of (or several) months.

Compared to Israel, Hamas has become an almost irrelevant entity. The ball is in Israel's court, and it doesn't seem that it's interested in playing.

And no, I don't consider the firing of fizzle and inaccurate rockets that will eventually be intercepted by Israel's multi-billion dollar defense system as a 'war crime.' Unsurprisingly, some people use it as a lame distraction from Israel's continuous theft of Palestinian land and occupation.

Yeah, and millions of Americans are for Obamacare.

20. Channe

I'm an American by nationality, 100%, ethnically too. But if I was practicing a religion of one of the Native American tribes that were here originally, I wouldn't think to assert that I was the descendant of theirs through faith alone.

21. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

The Israelis have no one to blame but themselves. For years they have been making concessions and giving away bits and pieces of their nation to Arabs in order to appease and avoid war with them.

One cannot really fault Israel for wanting to avoid another war -- during the last one, the Israeli military got its butt kicked by Arabs.

22. Talon

If they were doing an excellent job stories like this wouldn't be posted at all.

Hamas is a relevant entity, and the ball is in their court, too. Of course, they've made it clear from the start that they're not interested in playing.

Unsurprisingly, some people continue to attempt to diminish and minimize the rocket fire as a lame distraction from the acts of war and war crimes that the Palestinians are committing. It also serves as lame distraction from the fact that many Palis aren't interested in peace and co-existence. Pretend as some might, this isn't some sort of Fourth of July celebration.

And millions of Americans oppose ObamaCare. Do we care what each other thinks? Yes, we do.

23. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

stealing land? that land is rightfully Israels from the spoils of war a war that Israel was attacked unprovoked Palestinians are lucky they are still allowed to live on the very land they gave up for starting the unprovoked war and lost
    Do you hear Germany (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)ing and shooting rockets into Poland for the land they lost caused by WW2. do you also know Germans where expelled from that very land they lost

24. Ronstar

yes, Israel still steals land in the West Bank and many settlements are occupying stolen land.

25. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

did Poland steal the land from the Germans after ww2?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.