God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Greatest I am, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Greatest I am

Greatest I am Well-Known Member

God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

That would kill our free will.

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.
    All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
    DL

2. crank

crank Well-Known Member

pardon moi?

3. JOJO50

JOJO50 New Member

if “God” ,(Jehovah ,Exo.. 6:3), didn't love us he wouldn't have sent his son in order that we may live ,(John 3:16,17). he obviously loved us way more than we loved him ,(1John 4:9,10 this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins). I would NEVER allow myself to be influence by satan to say I don't love Jehovah God, or Jesus. Because I KNOW what they both have done for humans. And he's already here, sad people really thought he meant he's actually coming back in that sense of the word. And how could humans create an “end time”? It's Jehovah God who would know the end, NOT humans ,(Mark 13:32).

where in James did he say “it's impossible for God to love us”? And where did the bible say this?, where's your SCRIPTURAL proof?, because I post scriptures that showed he did love us. And you are so wrong to believe NO human can truly love God. Biblical stories proves they have again and again! Abraham, he almost sacrificed his son because he was told to, in order to prove his love for Jehovah God, (Gen. 22:1-12), have you ever read this story? And what about Job, he feared God, (meaning loved him and hated evil,(Job1:1-22). he was tested, and went through so much pain. And MANY today, love “god”, so I would never agree with that ,neither would many others.

And you really should watch what you say when it comes to lying. This is the same reason why satan was kicked out of Heaven. He lied on Jehovah God to eve, (Gen.3:4,5). Because Jesus would never say humans should “elect” a real and live god”. Jesus ALREADY told us who we should worship/ will to do ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven). And understand, your worldly governments no matter who you elect as your god, WILL soon be destroyed. Because ALL worldly governments is against God, even if they say the word God ,(Dan.2:44).

here... (Rev. 6:15-17 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?). Because it would be Jesus and his kings and priest who'll be the “new elected”, leaders over a faithful group of people ...ON EARTH! ,(Rev. 5:1-10 “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth”). And here... (Psa. 37:9-11).

why are you adding to the scriptures?, where did it say Jesus “TOOK”, the right hand of God? Scriptures say Jesus sitting on the right of God ,(Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool). Take and standing are two different actions. And from the scriptures!... I KNOW my God's name, it's Jehovah and it's not a name I “gave” him. I do agree with you on this, world peace, is at hand, because we ARE living at the end. peace :smile:

4. Greatest I am

If you name your God then you are an idol worshiper.

How is it a sign of love of God for man when God needlessly having had his son murdered?

He could have found a number of other more moral ways than a barbaric human sacrifice and if God had shown us love and not condemned us for being exactly what he created in the first place, none of this would have been required at all.

Right?

Would you have your child killed if you decided a sacrifice was required or would you just forgive outright?

Your answer says what God should have done and did not do.

Regards
    DL

5. JOJO50

JOJO50 New Member

[I]Understand if I... could name my God, then God would have over a billion names. Because every christian on earth would give him the name they want to call him. You have a lot to say, but nothing to back up what you're saying. If you read the bible, you would see that the name I say, is the name he GAVE Moses to give to HIS PEOPLE. Again I will post the scriptures ,(Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). And (Psa. 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth).

Sad, you choose to NOT understand the explanation of why Jehovah God gave up his son for our behalf. Even though you benefit from his precious blood also. Satan as the world say is busy, and he does has his people. To answer your question on basically what would I have done. Me!... I’m soooo glad I’m NOT... Jehovah God. Because it wouldn't have been pretty with me! In other words, he was a way loving God than I would have been. He thought we were worth giving up his heart, (Jesus).even For people who would possibly hate him! they wouldn't be worth my child’s blood. But again, this is why he's the ALMIGHTY, and I’m a piece of dust!

Jehovah God did what he wanted to do, so tell me, who,(even if they don't like him), is bad enough to have stopped to him? Satan is so happy when he lead people down the path of destruction. Sadly many are too blind to see, we're either follow his lead, or Jesus. And speaking of Jesus, did you confronted him, (Jesus), when he speaks of his LOVING FATHER? Jesus showed if you want life, you got to learn about his Father also ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent).

Jesus also said at John 3:16,17 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved”). So before you say I’m wrong for saying Jehovah loved us enough to send his son. Maybe you need to prove you're right in your belief by telling Jesus he's wrong also. peace
    [/I] :smile:

6. crank

crank Well-Known Member

that's really interesting, but could you answer the question?

specifically "Would you have your child killed if you decided a sacrifice was required or would you just forgive outright?"

7. Greatest I am

My post is based on logic and how love works but you did not even mention the issue at hand.

Do so if you want to chat.

Regards
    DL