Single Teen Mom? Texas's Wendy Davis Lied About Life Story

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Wehrwolfen, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

by Joel B. Pollak
    19 Jan 2014

Wendy Davis, the Texas state senator whose filibuster for abortion rights made her a Democratic superstar and launched her campaign for governor, has admitted to the Dallas Morning News that she lied about key events in her life, including her first divorce. Davis may even have lied under oath, testifying in a federal lawsuit over redistricting that "I got divorced by the time I was 19 years old," when in fact she was divorced at age 21.

Other missing details have included: her second husband paid her way through law school and she divorced him the day after the last payment was made; her ex-husband accused her in initial court filings of adultery, and was awarded custody of their two daughters.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/19/Liar-in-Pink-Shoes-Wendy-Davis-s-Composite-Life

Like all Democrats they have to lie about their lives. She is an adultress and has lost custody of her children.
    But let's accuse a Governor of creating a traffic jam at the George Washington Bridge when that's a normal daily thing.

2. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Only morons lie about things so easily proven false.

3. paco

paco New Member

Looks like Senator Davis had to insert a pink-shoed foot into her mouth. Finally! I was getting tired of the liberal media showering confetti all over this lying b*tch's head.

4. goober

goober New Member

The Breitbart story is inaccurate, imagine that...........

5. paco

paco New Member

Post the accuracy then.

6. goober

goober New Member

follow the link.
    Wendy Davis was separated when she was 19 the divorce came when she was 21.
    But when she was 19 she was a single mother living in a trailer park.
    Her second husband actually didn't pay her way through law school, they were both making money paying those bills.
    Maybe her husband did accuse her of adultery in the initial filing, which means it wasn't in subsequent filings.

Breitbart is living up to the reputation of it's late founder, who brought you the Kenyan BC of Barack Obama, and when that was shown to be a forgery, he produced another Kenyan BC of Barack Obama, also a forgery....

BitterPill and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Uh oh! For a mother to lose custody of her 2 daughters is pretty telling. That doesn't happen except for good sound reasons...

And if she filed for divorce the after he made the last payment for her college, well....... that tells you something about her also......

8. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wendy Davis, unmasked​

By Thomas Lifson
    January 20, 2014

It is not exactly a surprise that the latest feminist political icon, Texas state Senator Wendy Davis, turns out to be a phony and an exploiter. Davis, you may recall, rocketed to progressive superstardom by conducting an ultimately futile filibuster on a bill tightening health regulations on abortions after 20 weeks of gestation when the life of the mother is not in peril. The fact that Davis is an attractive blond and speaks fairly well in public was enough to gladden the heart of the pro-abortion faction, eager to find a champion who can be packaged as an inspiring profile in courage. She has already raised $12 million for her campaign for governor, tapping into the victimology cult among wealthy feminist women.

Davis has presented a life story to voters that portrays her as inspiring up-from-the-bottom success story, the first member of her family ever to go to college, a young mother, and a brilliant academic success who made her way to Harvard Law School. But this narrative omits some rather unappealing facets of her life course. Wayne Slater of the Dallas Morning News presents some of the facts that he diplomatically says have been "blurred," and they are rather unsavory. Read the whole thing. (
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20140118-as-wendy-davis-touts-life-story-in-race-for-governor-key-facts-blurred.ece
    )

[Excerpt]

Read more:
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/01/wendy_davis_unmasked.html

Of course the biased MSM will not expose these items, nor would you be prone to reading or believing the facts. Wendy is a Progressive therefore she is pure and believable to you in your stupor.

9. goober

goober New Member

Wow, not American Thinker too, who would have guessed that two right wing propaganda outlets would carry the same BS, it's like it's one big propaganda machine, whipping the sheep into a frenzy.....

10. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hmmm, she has a bright future ahead of her if right-wing rags like Breitbart and the American Thinker are on the attack.

Think I'll send her some campaign money if she's got right-wingers this scared of her.

11. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

12. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

She's already raised over $8M from NY, Calif and Wash as part of their 'turn Texas Blue' campaign.

She'll lose by 10 pts. 12 if more truth comes out between now and then.

Shes a bimbo. Perfect female Democrat.

13. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

Not according to her, “I had a baby. I got divorced by the time I was 19 years old,” she testified in a recent federal lawsuit over redistricting. “After I got divorced, I lived in a mobile home park in southeast Fort Worth.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ry-in-race-for-governor-key-facts-blurred.ece

I guess in her case, it take a man to make a woman successful.

A single mother working two jobs, she met Jeff Davis, a lawyer 13 years older than her, married him and had a second daughter. He paid for her last two years at Texas Christian University and her time at Harvard Law School, and kept their two daughters while she was in Boston. When they divorced in 2005, he was granted parental custody, and the girls stayed with him. Wendy Davis was directed to pay child support.

14. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

You know who the right are scared of when they start making up stories about them on Brietbart.

15. paco

paco New Member

A match made in Liberal Heaven. She was a gold-digger, he was a bottom-feeder. Typical lawyers.

16. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

She sounds like a slut.

Just the kind of lib that would demand free condoms and morning after pills from her Medicaid provider.

17. paco

paco New Member

I can just imagine how gayed-up that Texas would be if they had this poor excuse for a woman as their governor. This is how the gay agenda gets in; through the backdoor, as usual.

18. Riot

Riot New Member

So this is a lie? Prove it.

19. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

Personally I am pro-choice, it's just that I also view getting an abortion as a huge sign of personal failure. If a woman gets an abortion, it means she...

1. Couldn't be responsible about sex,
    2. Couldn't be responsible about contraception,
    3. Didn't have her life together enough to support having a child,
    4. Didn't have the moral character to tough it out and have the child.

So like I said, I am pro-choice in that I accept that women are going to get abortions. But why the (*)(*)(*)(*) should I want someone like Wendy Davis to be my leader, or even suffer her to be around me?

20. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

So, according to your line of thinking, Christie will be the next President because he has every liberal media outlet attacking him.

21. Battle3

Battle3 Well-Known Member

Go read the original article by the Dallas Morning News
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ry-in-race-for-governor-key-facts-blurred.ece

The Dallas Morning News is not a right wing paper at all.

In that article, it says the following:

"A single mother working two jobs, she met Jeff Davis, a lawyer 13 years older than her, married him and had a second daughter. He paid for her last two years at Texas Christian University and her time at Harvard Law School, and kept their two daughters while she was in Boston. When they divorced in 2005, he was granted parental custody, and the girls stayed with him. Wendy Davis was directed to pay child support."​

Davis originally made it sound like she was a single mom slogging her way through jobs and school to finally triumph. What a load of horse S*it.

Her husband paid for her to go to school, took care of the kids while Wendy was away in Boston having a grand old time, and then they got divorced (Wendy the adulterer), she lost the kids and had to pay child support.

What a liar and a loser. Typical prog.

22. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

then why did Miss Davis make this statement?

“My language should be tighter,” “I’m learning about using broader, looser language. I need to be more focused on the detail.”

23. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Delicious. She never had a shot in the whole of Texas anyhow.

Buh bye, lying scumbag.

24. ringotuna

ringotuna Well-Known Member Past Donor

"I remember landing at Harvard under sniper fire and running for cover with our heads down...."

Oh wait....Never mind. That was some one else.

texmaster and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

She admits lying without using the most honest phrasing, just like the Scumbag-in-Chief.

Why is your first reaction to deflect, deny and defend? If she's a lying POS won't your character go into the gutter with her? Aren't you ready to denounce a scumbag when you see one?