Warner Robbins, GA: Group of Black Teens Beat Four Whites & Scream Racial Taunts

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by northwinds, Feb 7, 2014.

1. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

A group of about 30 'teens' felt 'disrespected' because they were asked to not jump on people's cars or throw snow balls at a woman holding an infant........so they beat up four White men while spewing racial slurs at the White folks:

http://www.macon.com/2014/02/05/2918089/two-arrested-in-snow-day-fight.html

Is it any wonder that Whites tend to self-segregate? Do you think the President will chime in on this crime.......perhaps Mr. Holder who is concerned about black school children getting to much discipline in the school systems? If the races were reversed would this be a national story?

2. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Guess we should be thankful they didn't beat up the woman and baby. Too bad none of the sledders were carrying.

3. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

If I was a black woman and my son acted like that, attacking people b/c of their skin color, not caring that he could hurt a baby.... I would bawl w/shame and he would be facing some serious consequences....

I was born and raised in the Midwest and when those snowballs are packed hard enuf, they can hurt.....

Black thugs, white thugs..... doesn't matter. They're all soulless bastards and it's getting worse.......

4. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

It is only racist whites who "tend to self-segregate." The vast majority of white Americans are hungry for diversity and tend to be extremely sympathetic to young black gentlemen who engage in such behaviour. Most white Americans are compassionate and very understanding of such incidents. They realize these young and mischievous black gentlemen are America's treasure and represent America's progressive future. These young lads have been oppressed by racist whites and are understandably seeking a modicum of payback.

The so-called white "victims" of this incident should forgive the young black lads and take consolation in the fact they made personal sacrifices for America's number one goal: racial diversity. Hopefully the white "victims" will repent, atone for their guilty personal feelings, and show due respect for black people.

Gracias

5. kronikcope

kronikcope Active Member

Monsters. Jumping on cars and attacking those who object to their behavior. I bet these gentlemen start carrying after this incident.

6. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well I bet they feel respected NOW. :facepalm:

7. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

Who cares, it don't matter when non blacks are the victim of black crime.its not PC to condemn that, it's only acceptable to make white people look like the devil.

Move on, nothing to see here.

8. Toefoot

Toefoot Well-Known Member Past Donor

Still do not get it. The OP supplied a local news source that had nothing to do with the source you are posting? Why would you "Like it"?

9. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

so let me ask how much more white blood needs to be spilt to relieve you of your white guilt?
    how many more years of black on white violence that we need to sweep under the rug and to make excurse for so to pay for past oppressions?
    so please tell me what is the number how many more years so I can keep a tally and mark it on the calendar

10. FrankCapua

FrankCapua Well-Known Member Past Donor

Have a bit of trouble recognizing sarcasm?

11. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

Thats clearly not a hate crime because, the victims are white,. Eric Holder, Attorney General, has stated white people are not entitled to hate crime protection, when beaten and/or abused simply due to the color of their skin. Only Attorney General, Eric Holder's people are entitled to such protections.

[​IMG]

12. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

sarcasm isn't always detected well in text. sorry if i chose the wrong target

13. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

IMHO, the problem is not black/white. The problem is that we have produced a generation of folks (for the most part) that don't understand that there are things that are right and things that are wrong, and no respect for authority/older people. I had a problem with a neighbor kid a few years ago. My family had just come back from a long day trip (it was about midnight). Teenaged driver blasted through our neighborhood at high speed. I gestured (not obscenely) for him to slow down. The little punk then drives around the neighborhood, comes back in front of my driveway and yells at me to leave him alone. I called the cops (that kind of behavior is erratic, and I wanted it legally documented). Teens that feel disrespected have been allowed to think that there feelings of revenge are justifiable. They haven't been taught to accept correction. Recently in a nearby town, I heard of a family man who gestured for a man to slow down. The man came back with a carload of friends and beat the family man into a state requiring hospitalization. Something is wrong with our society, and it's not just black/white.

14. northwinds

Yep, he would never prosecute "his people" for a hate crime like this.....

15. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Why is this part of the story always left out? These guys should get everything that is coming to them. The punishment should be hard and swift and this type of behavior should never be tolerated no matter what color you are.

16. northwinds

I think their parent should be arrested as well for giving them names like Shymalik Raekwon............who wouldn't become a thug with a name like that? They will get 3 months in a boot camp and then be released on the normal general population to attack Whites again.

17. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Purely anecdotal of course, but the school population I teach at is roughly 15% white, 15% black, and the rest hispanic - and while the hispanics, whites, and black males tend to integrate amongst each other, it's the black females that segregate themselves, usually around fifth or sixth grade. When I sometimes teach on the jr. high side, the effect is VERY pronounced with the black females, they will form their own group in the back of the class on the first day of school. Don't know what happens in the high schools.

A few years ago, we had a black kid whose first name was "Master" - and he had a little brother named "President". One of the black teachers who had him said "Look, as a black man I call no one "master", so I'm calling you "mister" - the kid smiled. I wonder what kind of issues he has now.

I kid you not, we also had a black kid whose first name was "Teddybear". That was NOT his nickname, it was actually on his paperwork. Go figure.

18. xAWACr

xAWACr Member

Good for you. But, in all honesty, do you think a white teacher could pull that off?

19. Riot

Riot New Member

Of course Al Sharpton will be nowhere around here.
    I bet this won't get any coverage on msnbc. The joke of all media.

20. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

The caption couldn't be more correct........

21. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

The usual BS.

So who are all the thousands of minorities and blacks charged and convicted each year of hate crimes and sitting in jail?

22. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

:Lol:

Well, assuming ANYTHING you said was true that there is ANY kind of an explosion of black on white crime or that anyone is "sweeping it under the rug" :roll:, let's figure out a fair amount of time and a date for you.

SO for the first 100 years, blacks were property and murder, rape, torture, and compulsion of ANY kind by whites was routine and endemic.

After slavery was "officially ended", we had another hundred years of legal repression, abuse, public lynching as Friday night entertainment, raping a black woman was considered a joke because "all black women and children want it from whites all the time" , so let's pick the ciil Rights Act in 1964 as our date of a more official end of legal white on black violence ending, although another 30 years of court battles ensued to get governments, companies, and institutions to stop their abuse.

So about 200 years. Even though the murder and assault rates are way down and what we get from the hysterics is a few Youtube videos, lets just say 200 years the other way would equal tings out.

So mark your calendar for 2164, and all will be even-steven! After all, minorities were constantly advised by whites to be patient for time to pass to allow abuses to end, so why can't whites do the same?

Even though there is no "white holocaust by blacks"... :roll:

23. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Do you think that every President should chime in on every single perceived hate crime that occurs in this country?

24. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

To sum your post up you think two wrongs make a right?

25. SMDBill

SMDBill Well-Known Member

So in your mind blacks need 200 years of abuse of white people who have long since died and their disgraceful behavior died with them? Current blacks and whites don't have a dog in the fight over slavery and abuses from civil war times. That's just called revenge, but it's against the wrong people since those who created slavery and condoned those behaviors are long dead.

Comments like yours are part of what's wrong with our culture when people think something that happened to their ancestors can somehow be corrected by doing harm to others today.