"Knock That White Boy Out"Chants black teenagers bashing & robbing disabled veteran

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by FixingLosers, Feb 14, 2014.

1. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

From the CBS Cleveland:
    http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/...-made-after-mob-of-teens-attack-disabled-vet/

I think this really is upsetting. Now look, I'm a fair-minded person. I think before everything had been cleared up, we even have reason to suspect whether the veteran started the whole thing, and I think kids should always be the last to blame.

The thing is, why over 50 years passed, black people still refuse to join the mainstream. The culprits here are not black people born around the 60s or 70s, but probably the 90s and even the early 00s. Why is that? What is being taught in school right now? Does it work? At all?

Who filled them with such rampant racism? Why are they full of rage?

And clearly, the guy in the white house doesn't really help, does he?

2. Forster

Forster New Member

Any proof this is systemic or are you just providing anecdotal evidence for your claims?

3. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

debrarae and (deleted member) like this.
  4. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

No biggie. They're just mischievous, impish, cherubic young black youths (yoots) seeking a little payback for social injustices. What's wrong with that?

5. notme

notme Well-Known Member

What did American white / jewish people ever do to undo their policies towards the American black population? It is as good as totally nothing, now is it?

I mean.. apartheid laws way past WWII. Really? It kept the American black population totally impoverished. And so they got no real means on average to save up and pay for college for their kids. While the apartheid policies gave white people and Jews major economical benafits, and got a way less of a problem paying their things like college for their kids and the dentist etc. And being able to give your kids a headstart,... will give their kids a good chance to get a headstart....

6. debrarae

debrarae New Member

Let's have a 'looksie' shall we?

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...rena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

Nice of the 'media' to leave out the little known fact that the teens who attacked the 'elderly veteran' were 'black'.

http://politix.topix.com/story/9205...f-knockout-attacks-and-now-hes-being-punished

Then we have here the 'white' victim (who also happened to be Gay) of the knock out game in Albuquerque, NM at the Coronado Mall 'banned' (after he was pummeled) for 'fighting'. How is anyone 'guilty' of fighting ... when they were attacked from behind, and completely unable to defend their selves again?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/264613/3/Richmond-Heights-hairstylist-attacked-in-Knock-Out-Game-

And this article from ksdk.com/news proved that the black on white knock out games, have been going on at least as long as 2011.

Then of course 'other' cases of the 'black' on 'white' knock out game aren't covered at all.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/five-cases-of-black-on-white-crime-people-want-on-national-tv/

http://victoriajackson.com/9303/4-blacks-torture-kill-white-couple

Now ...given the sources (from lib and con sites) how can 'you' say, that this 'problem' is not 'systemic'?

7. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well duh, the white boy has been oppressing those blacks for centuries, what did he expect?

8. debrarae

debrarae New Member

Do you have one 'shred' of evidence that it was the JEWS who 'deliberately' kept the American black population totally impoverished?

Do you have even one 'link' from a 'actual news source' proving your 'assumptions' proving that every single JEW (as YOU JUST CLAIMED) is 'guilty' of the bull crap you just posted?

Some how, I doubt it!

9. Terrapinstation

Terrapinstation Well-Known Member

I think LiberalMinority is back!!

debrarae and (deleted member) like this.
  10. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

Precisely. He should be grateful to the young gentlemen for disciplining him and giving him an opportunity to repent and atone for racial thoughts and sins he may have been guilty of.

Hopefully he will have more respect for black people.

11. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

odd, the white boy didn't seem quite that old

12. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

You are truly ignorant of black culture and how it developed.

Your one of those who thought equal rights were given to blacks as soon as slavery ended.

Maybe try reading a history book?

13. paco

paco New Member

"Momma's Gotta Die Tonight" ~ Ice T and Body Count

No, no, no, Mommaaaaa...

All my life I loved this girl so much,
    all my life I loved her simple touch.
    She cared for me and put me on this earth,
    oh the pain of just a simple birth.
    But now I find that she has left me dumb and blind,
    poisoned, twisted, and destroyed my mind.
    She taught me things that simply were not true
    she taught me hate for race
    that's why I hate you!
    There's only one way I can make it right,
    momma's gotta die tonight.
    There's only one way I can make it right,
    momma's gotta die tonight.

Momma, momma, I always loved my momma,
    I always loved my momma.
    I loved the say she hold me,
    I love the way she talked to me.
    She used to teach me a lot of things,
    she taught me good things, she taught me bad things.
    "Don't trust white people, don't trust white people.
    Don't trust white people, they're no good, they're no good,
    they're no good, they're no good.
    They're just gonna rip you off, they're just gonna rip you off.
    Don't trust 'em, don't trust 'em."
    I said, "Why momma?", she said, "I told you don't
    trust 'em they're no good."
    I said, "Momma, I thought we were all the same momma,
    why momma?" She said, "Don't ask me any questions.
    Don't you challenge your mutha." Momma.

So one day I found I fell in love
    and I brought my girlfriend home
    and I introduced her to my mutha and
    she smacked me, was a white girl and
    I said, "Why momma? Why momma? What did I do wrong?"
    You know, I found out my mutha was a evil woman.
    She hated Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Jamaicans,
    Indians, Orientals, momma was no good.
    I learned to hate my mutha, hate my mutha...

14. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

Whoa whoa whoa hold you horses a bit, what does that mean? Speaking as a guy who just so happens to be half Jewish and half white (I'm not "proud" of it because I'm really either and when I'm with the white, para-stormfront types my Jewish part sticks out, and while with real Jews my white part sticks out, if you know what I mean, lol), what have I done to the black people?

Also my ancestors came to the States around WWI from Italy and Ireland, so I doubt they had done anything bad to the black people, either.

15. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

Um, I don't think that's the major reason for African American's current, not-so-desirable social status.

For one thing, back in the old days, in a faraway place called south africa, a lot of white employers had to offend the law to hire black people because they were either A: running short on labors or B: black people were proven to be superior workers.

16. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

May be you did, I sure as heck didn't and don't want to.

17. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

Well there is no light at the end of the tunnel is it? I mean black culture week, black history month, MLK day, black people always are good on TV, black cops always are good cops in drama, AA...

*Gasp for air* *Loose up tie* Just, just tell us what we should do!?? I mean do we have to all line up and kiss the butt of Jessie Jackson and Rev. Sharpton one by one to call it "even"?

And Michelle said she never was proud of America until her husband was elected!?! I mean by Gosh we can only live to see 18 or maybe 20 presidents tops, and how many black husbands are there?

Gatewood and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Levon

Levon Banned

Not to mention the trillions of dollars spent on welfare, food stamps, Section 8 housing, and free medical care since the mid 60s...........they are so ungrateful for all these 'reparations'.........and do you know of a single black person who has ever moved back to Africa?

19. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

What does history have to do with now? What equal right don't they have now? Does this mean you support this type of violence against whites?

20. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Hmmmm, lets see there are more whites on welfare, receiving food stamps and medicaid than there are black. Also how would that be reparations for the majority of black folks who have never been on any of the above.

Actually I know about 15 black folk that have. Now what?

There is an amazing double standard among racist whites in this country. When someone black commits a crime you want to make the claim that all black folks are criminals.

When someone white commits a crime you want to make the claim that its just that individual white person.

When someone white invents, discovers, etc. something you want to make the claim that its every what person that made it, but when its someone black you want to make it just about that individual.

- - - Updated - - -

Who made the subhumans that would walk into a school and shoot innocent children and teachers?

Who made the subhumans that would walk into a crowded mall or movie theater and just start shooting innocent men, women and children?

21. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

And yet, when I ask why those white people are receiving "reparations" also, all I get is crickets.......

22. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

There is a FAR higher percentage of blacks on welfare than whites compared to their total population... and it's not even close.

23. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

I wonder if Abraham Lincoln could see how black people are acting today if he'd still risk the lives of people to free them?

I wonder if Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud of black people today and the culture of drugs, entitlement, welfare and food stamp babies that he helped to build?

24. one more clone

one more clone Banned

Lincoln didn't like black people. He wanted them out of the country.

Lincoln was almost murdered by free blacks on the Mississippi River when he was still a young man.

He didn't think blacks and whites could ever get along.

He's right

25. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Irrelevant, the arguement is always tried to be made that welfare is reparations for black folks which is BS. Now the majority of black folks are not on welfare and never have been and there are more whites on the program than blacks period.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious?

I am pretty sure he would be happy with the majority of black folks and he would still be fighting the same racist conservatives he was fighting before he was murdered.