Blood Moons and Virgin Birth

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by badlandsleprechaun, Feb 18, 2014.

1. badlandsleprechaun

badlandsleprechaun Banned

I have been considering the coming blood moons lately. I have started to likening it to the virgin birth.
    Suppose YAH just said "be" as the shadow of his Spirit passed over Mary, and one of her eggs immediately became filled with blood. I saw a documentary one time that showed a conception. The sperm broke through, and once inside the egg, it turned into a drop of blood that made the egg look like a blood moon.
    I'm sure that the blood moons have meaning because Yahushua said the moon would be turned to blood during the end of days, and the sun would not give its light. I saw that image during the first gulf war when all the oil wells were on fire. The moon looked exactly as blood, and the sun wasn't giving its light because of the smoke.

I think that these moons signal a conception, and between now and next years blood moons during the same Holy Days, will be a time of pregnancy, and next years blood moons will signal a birth or new beginning.
    And I think the conception will be dramatic in Israel. The blood moons this year happen during Passover and Tabernacles, and again next year on the same feasts. Conception and birth, or birth and death? I think conception, pregnancy and birth.
    I'm sure many will think "birth, trouble, and end". Could be. But EliYahu has to restore all things, and I sense his soon arrival.

2. crank

crank Well-Known Member

ah ... ok :)

3. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

So if you're wrong will you stop making predictions?

4. badlandsleprechaun

Predictions? or observations and thoughts?

5. Beast Mode

Beast Mode New Member

It's one of John Hagee's new crackpot theories.

[video=youtube;RoVJkeHuzuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoVJkeHuzuE[/video]

6. badlandsleprechaun

Just because John Hagee has an interest too, doesn't mean that I have anything to do with Hagee. They aren't his blood moons. They are real and going to be visible to everybody.
    Because Yahushua used the phrase "moon will become blood", it is worth noting.
    I wasn't trying to pump Hagee. Blood Moons are exciting visual events for everybody. The one in 67 is still memorable for me. And the fact that they will be visible on Passover and Tabernacles 2 years in a row is fascinating.

7. crank

crank Well-Known Member

they're natural phenomena.

incidentally, the fact that they were visible on Tuesday afternoons 2 years in a row is fascinating. you see what I did there? yeah, uh-huh.

8. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Blood moons sound like something the Old Testament guys would worship.

9. UnknownGause

UnknownGause Member

Joel anyone?

10. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I personally no longer believe in the traditional Virgin Birth story. Now I believe that the Holy Spirit... overshadowed Mary... and told her to go sleep with her espoused husband... because G-d/YHWH wanted Rabbi Jesus/Yeshua and his identical twin brother Judas Didymus Thomas born on a certain day of the Hebrew calendar.

I suspect during the time of the Festival of Tabernacles was when the birth actually took place.

If I remember correctly pages 40 to 60 of this book give some excellent background to this theory... this can be viewed without purchasing the book... but I personally loved it....

http://books.google.ca/books?id=kbiGjKJl4D4C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

11. Beast Mode

Beast Mode New Member

:blankstare: ?

[​IMG]

12. UnknownGause

UnknownGause Member

From the bible. Joel 2:31, most millenarian rhetoric mentions it. Just thought it interesting that the blood moons were taken so literally. This espousal of nonsense has carried on for so long and has been used by charismatic pricks to hold the religious zeal of so many. It sucks...

13. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

[​IMG]

14. badlandsleprechaun

40 days and counting. I think something epic in proportions, right away. No delay, just history being made in a big way.