Revealed - Same Maidan Snipers Killed Police & Protesters

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jeannette, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

I could have told you people this. According to Voltairenet the Turkish intelligence MIT sent in trained Jihadists on Nov. 22 to Kiev. This is why the first person killed was an Armenian. These jihadists were supposedly working for the Maidan leaders but were killing people on both sides in order to arouse anger for their own expansionist ambitions in the Crimea. This is the conclusion reached by doctors who examined the victims.

Snipers were also being used in Syria at the beginning of the protests so Assad could be blamed, but I never had any doubt it was the MIT. I know history very well, and I know that snipers were used in the Ottoman Empire since the 1820's whenever they wanted to ethnically cleanse an area. It's a practice that worked well for them ever since.

I always suspected that the MIT was behind the chemical attack in Syria as well, and that they killed their own people in order to implicate Assad and get the Americans to bomb Assad. Carla Del Ponti of the U.N. also believes so. She knows that the terrorists have chemical weapons and the capability to use them. I recall reading that the Turkish troops were all prepared to march into Syria after we bombed and gave them the advantage, as were the other terrorists in order to take advantage of the situation for their own self serving interests. This might be one of the reasons Obama was hesitant about it. He never had any proof it was the Syrian government.

“There is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” Urmas Paet said during the conversation.

“I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh,” Ashton answered.

The call took place after Estonia’s Foreign Minister Urmas Paet visited Kiev on February 25 at the peak of clashes between the pro-EU protesters and security forces in the Ukrainian capital.

http://rt.com/news/ashton-maidan-snipers-estonia-946/

2. johnmayo

johnmayo New Member Past Donor

Are you American or Russian? I feel like Jeanette must be Russian to be so anti American all the time. Lets explore your love affair with Russian propaganda.

3. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Shut up. This was a legit conversation. It has been confirmed.

Why won't the coalition investigate? Ask yourself that.

If indeed this is true, Putin is vindicated.

4. Riot

Riot New Member

How is that important? The question you should be asking if it's true.

5. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Alleged is the key word, not proven. Second, posted on a Russian website. Have Russians ever posted propaganda before? Also, how would a doctor treating patients know that they were all shot by snipers, and from the outset?

6. johnmayo

We are exposed to this every day from her and other anti Americans like yourself. I am curious as to where you come from.

RT has proven itself as reliable as infowars and storm front. .

7. johnmayo

Why is firing back when fired upon vindication for another countries invasion? What president has the right to order an invasion of their country in exile? If true it means nothing.

8. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

15.17 Our correspondent, Damien McElroy, has spoken to the doctor at the centre of the claims that snipers that shot people in Kiev were hired by Maidan leaders:
    Olga Bogomolets said she had not told Mr Paet that policemen and protesters had been killed in the same manner.
    "Myself I saw only protesters. I do not know the type of wounds suffered by military people," she told The Telegraph. "I have no access to those people."
    But she said she had asked for a full forensic criminal investigation into the deaths that occurred in the Maidan. "No one who just sees the wounds when treating the victims can make a determination about the type of weapons. I hope international experts and Ukrainian investigators will make a determination of what type of weapons, who was involved in the killings and how it was done. I have no data to prove anything.
    "I was a doctor helping to save people on the square. There were 15 people killed on the first day by snipers. They were shot directly to the heart, brain and arteries. There were more than 40 the next day, 12 of them died in my arms.
    "Our nation has to ask the question who were the killers, who asked them to come to Ukraine. We need good answers on the basis of expertise."
    Mr Paet's assertion that an opposition figure was behind the Maidan massacre was not one she could share.
    "I think you can only say something like this on the basis of fact," she said. "Its not correct and its not good to do this. It should be based on fact."
    She said the new government in Kiev had assured her a criminal investigation had begun but that she had not direct contact with it so far.
    "They told me they have begun a criminal process and if they say that I believe them. The police have not given me any information on it."

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you ask Obama & Bush that question?

9. johnmayo

They ordered the United States to be invaded by a foreign power? Who? When?

10. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

They were the ones doing the invading.

How many times has pakistan and afghanistan asked you to stop murdering their people with drones after you murdered a bunch of innocent people on their soil? You ignored them every time.

Hypocritical (*)(*)(*)(*)s.

11. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Another RT propaganda piece shown to be BS.

12. Jeannette

I'm a 'just' person and a Christian so I like the truth, something I am not getting from our State Department and our main stream media. They insult my intelligence with their spins and twists. How about yours? :confuse:

13. Jeannette

Why would Putin even be considered? By the same conspiracy theories we could say it was the CIA and now Obama has been vindicated. As I said snipers against civilians have been used by the Ottomans as far back as the Greek revolution in the 1820's. It was the disruptions caused by the snipers that helped the Ottomans massacre sixty thousand people on the island of Chios at that time, and they have useing this method ever since then to ethnically cleanse Christians...especially on the Aegean coast in Anatolia.

As has been mentioned by foreign sources such as Voltairenet, (but not by our media of course), Tatar jihadists from Syria boarded a plane on Nov. 22 in Turkey and were sent to Kiev by the Turkish Intelligence MIT. The Tatars said they feel they have a better chance of gaining territory in Crimea through the E.U. then by Russia. Of course any logical person would realize that it would become a base for terrorists and together with Chechnya would pose a major threat to Russia.

14. Jeannette

No one on this thread knows what is going on in that part of the world. There are Turkish threats and provocations in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean which have exceeded all international boundaries and laws. The threats are against Greece and Cyprus but they also threaten Russia and it's access to the Middle East and the oil pipe lines, so what is going on in Ukraine is not an isolated incident.

There is no way Russia would allow the Crimea to become part of the E.U. and have Turkey with its lobbyists and propaganda using the Tatars to gain a foothold into the Crimea and threaten Russia.

15. johnmayo

Wow you are really American huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Then handle their Taliban and stop harboring al Qaeda. You go make love to the jihadis if you want Canada. They would kill you too any chance they get. Tighten your security and a lot of this stuff wouldn't happen.

16. catalinacat

catalinacat Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are Americans that have critical thinking. Why are you so anti-Putin?

17. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Most people wouldnt think thats Putins decision to make.

18. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

This was not necessary to aggravate the situation. Demonstrators themselves were throwing huge rocks and torches and they attempted to poke poles in faces of the riot police. These people were crawing for blood and they got it. They are to blame for loss of significant parts of Ukraine as it was in the beginning, after the country became independent. They will never have Crimea back. A fair price for their militant nationalism.

19. Jeannette

Hmmm! What about the Jihadists in Syria killing non Sunnis? Oh that's right, I forgot they're the good 'terrorists' they're fighting against Assad. It's only the bad terrorists we don't like. :roll:

20. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

ATTENTION TO SOURCE : http://[B]rt[/B].com/news/ashton-maidan-snipers-estonia-946/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

RT BELONGS TO COUNTY WHICH HAS OCCUPIED PARTS OF UKRAINE , SO CAN WE TRUST RT ON THIS SUBJECT?

21. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

In a leaked phone call, believed to be between EU foreign policy chief Cathy Ashton and Estonia's foreign minister, it is claimed Ukraine protesters were shot on the orders of their own leaders. In the conversation the speakers discuss a suspicion that snipers who shot protesters in Kiev's Independence Square, at the height of the Maidan protests, had been hired by opposition leaders, not the Ukrainian government of ousted President Yanukovych.

http://www.channel4.com/news/ukraine-catherine-ashton-phone-shoot-maidan-bugged-leaked

Were these alleged hired assassins the Tatar Jihadists allegedly flown in to Kiev on November 22? Were Blackwater also involved, as has been reported elsewhere, or was it a combination of the two? Whatever, the truth, the leak of the conversation appears to support the notion that the events in Kiev were indeed a false flag operation. I've long suspected as much.

22. Jeannette

The people of Crimea will have a referendum at the end of March on whether they want to remain with Ukraine, this will legitimize their independence from Ukraine and eventual unity with Russia. Of course this is not being mentioned in our media.

What freaks me out is that they never let us listen to any of the other delegates in the U.N. so we can know what they are saying, only the American one. Well excuse me, we already know the American take on things, it's being blasted to us morning and night. What is this country so afraid of, maybe the American people?

As for Russia not having a right, even though the majority of the people in the Crimea are Russians and want to unite with Russia, then what about the U.S. wanting to legitimize the Turkish occupied territory in Cyprus even though they have stolen and ethnically cleansed thirty percent of the island, while the original Turkish population was only twelve percent before they brought in more Turks from the mainland to occupy the Greek houses? Big difference there with Crimea.

Maybe this is the precedence our government comic Kerry was talking about?
    :roflol:

23. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is this the "Blackwater" you're referring to, trout?

Exclusive: Russian ‘Blackwater’ Takes Over Ukraine Airport
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...an-blackwater-takes-over-ukraine-airport.html

24. Jeannette

I read that the CIA was with the MIT Turkish Intelligence in sending the jihadists, but to be honest I don't believe it's part of Western culture to kill innocent people deliberately, although some of the nationalists at Maidan were criminals. It is though in the Turkish culture, and this is the reason I suspect the Tatar jihadists. Did the leaders of Maidan know, to be honest I doubt it. As I said it is not part of Western culture to kill one's own people for political gain. :confuse:

25. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member