Michelle Obama is a man

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by paco, Mar 16, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. paco

paco New Member

I've had my suspicions for years now, but I was still appalled when I finally read this revelation. This definitely explains why the two are not very passionate in public and seem to be just going through the motions for whatever cameras might be around. The liberal website's ridicule of this revelation is fascinating: http://wonkette.com/544134/wingnut-blog-reveals-michelle-obama-totally-a-dude-with-science

------------------------------------

Looks like the birth certificate and the contacts with aliens and the reptilian lizard people were just the beginning of the things that the lamestream media failed to vet about this Barack Hussein Soetoro person. Now it can finally be told, according to some loons who think the Pope is an imposter or something: Michelle Obama is a man!!1! And they even have a 24-minute YouTube video that presents “irrefutable and scientific proof” of this science fact! Fortunately, there’s also a transcript, so you can “stop living the lie” with only a 5-minute skim. Buckle up, kids, this sucker’s a .9 Timecube bucket of homophobia, transphobia, nonsense science, and pure bats**t crazy, and it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Among other conclusions, the video decides that Michelle has “male hands,” because

a man’s ring finger, is typically longer than a man’s index finger … While it is not uncommon for a woman to have the ring finger and index finger at very similar lengths, it is almost unheard of for a woman to have a visibly longer, ring finger.

And they have proof, too: Just look at Serena Williams’s ring finger, which is also longer than her index finger. As you can plainly see, Serena Williams was therefore born a male, just like “Michelle” Obama. (And no, there is no correlation between ring/index finger length and “inherent” characteristics — it’s garbage science.)

OK, but what other proof do they have? Michele has Man shoulders and a Man face — you can just totally tell! also, the proportion of her head to her height is the same as a man’s — Just like Serena Williams, who as we already know, is also secretly a man. Also there’s her adam’s apple, and her bulging neck muscles. Here’s the vid, in case you feel like killing some brain cells.

[​IMG]

And then, of course, there’s her penis, clearly visible right here. You see, most of the time, Michelle hides her weenie with a “special undergarment,” but apparently this time she forgot. The narrator exclaims, at 16:28,

In this picture, the lighting cast “the most unfeminine shadows” on Michelle’s manhood. This photo begs the question, “How could the audience not notice?!”

So not only is Michelle a man, the wingnuts don’t know what begging the question means.

Also, too, the Obama daughters are of course adopted, but at least they have “truly feminine shoulders.”

Now, why have Barack and Michelle Obama perpetrated this fraud on the American People? Apparently just for the jollies of fooling us, and to shame the brave American soldiers who are fighting “illegal wars based on the whims of their Commander in Chief,” who apparently traveled back to 2001 and 2003 to start those wars.

Seriously, there’s absolutely no hint of why this elaborate ruse would be useful, beyond of course the simple fact of covering up Barack’s homosexuality, so that he can “cuddle up every night, to his male friend, who prefers to dress up as a woman, and deceive everyone, from behind that big smile.” You know how gay Muslim Marxist atheists are — they just like trolling people that way.

2. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Well, we're only halfway through the month, but I believe we've found this month's winner for The Best Poe's Law Thread.

3. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I figure the libs will start posting pictures of Ann Coulter by post six, with a mod locking it by ten.

4. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Paco, you've been voted off the island.

5. paco

paco New Member

From the transcript link in the OP:

6. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

The most inane thread this year.

And that too some effort to achieve.

7. 3link

3link Well-Known Member Past Donor

What do you think would be an appropriate response to this?

8. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Well, now you've really done it, Paco! Every Obama & Michelle admirer here will be demanding your execution.....

I've seen some pix of really beautiful women.... but they were men.

9. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Michelle's not that bad for her age - I'd do her after a couple gin and tonics - the ones obsessed with deriding her (or anyone) for their physical appearance need to just grow up and admit that they'd probably do her if they went for long enough without sex

10. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

republicans are just jealous cause her private parts are bigger then theirs - lol

maybe that is why Muslims circumcise their females, they don't want their lips to be bigger then their sticks - looks like Muslims and republicans have something in common besides just believing in the same God

11. AKR

AKR New Member

A psych eval. :omg:

12. iAWESOME

iAWESOME New Member

Boy, Political Forum gets weird after midnight.

13. ringotuna

ringotuna Well-Known Member Past Donor

While it's certain that the woman has some very distinctly masculine features. I'm not inclined to believe she's male, unless of course she's prepared to show us her 'long form'. :)

14. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

I know you have. We all know you have.

Michelle Obama's two pregnancies were just an elaborate hoax, as was her husband's birth in Hawaii.

15. mikezila

mikezila New Member

that would explain why neither of the girls look anything like their "parents".

16. paco

paco New Member

You would need a lot of it in order to prepare yourself for that moment of sudden realization. :omg:

- - - Updated - - -

This is true, and one that the liberal media has apparently been trained not to ask about. Why don't Sasha and Malia look at all like their parents? They are well-mannered and polite as well. Hmm...

17. mikezila

mikezila New Member

who's going to post the video of that scene from The Crying Game?

18. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why don't you just go up to her and lift up her dress to be sure?? Did she find them under a head of cabbage as opposed to going through nine months of labor? Must be a slow day for you. :roll:

19. REPUBLICRAT

REPUBLICRAT Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!!! Some of you are just nuts! I can't imagine the level of butthurt that brings about this kind of ridiculous rubbish. Sad. Funny.

20. paco

paco New Member

21. mikezila

mikezila New Member

22. paco

paco New Member

Maybe she just found Captain Winky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8m8L8B7pM

23. ErikBEggs

ErikBEggs New Member

This is such a classy thread.

I'm sure she's also a man for bringing home more $$$$$ in a year than you ever will... BEFORE she was 1st lady.

24. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Well she's not as cute as Barb Bush, but I'd do her just the same. This thread is getting dangerously close to any of the many many threads against Palin, so surely lefty rage will be flowing in abundance.

25. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Personally I will remember this thread when righties whine about Libs saying bad things about Palin and her family, two wrongs do NOT make a right, and tit for tat "stuff" is childish in its extreme.