The Most Popular Attractions in Every State

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by longknife, Mar 29, 2014.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

Laura Stampler, March 28, 2014

[​IMG]

A lot of people really like the L.L. Bean flagship store

Approximately 17 million people go to Walt Disney World every year. And 3.5 million people who go to Maine check out the L. L. Bean flagship store annually.

Go to http://time.com/42038/map-popular-attractions-united-states/ to read the story and click on the map to enlarge it.

:salute:

2. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I wonder if the introduction of a Utah State Dollar could seriously increase tourism to Utah?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-could-utah-state-dollar-save-usa-dollar.html

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?
    Have you seen any of the following films:

1. The Future of Food
    2. Food Inc
    3. The World According to Monsanto.

If so..... then you know that the USA dollar to some degree is linked to and backed up by a plan to control the world's production of food in such a way that could eventually produce global famine.

"George Soros says that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/geor...88381481237582

Back in 1994 I found out that President Lincoln had saved American taxpayers four billion dollars in interest payments and since that time I have been wondering what alternative was available to improve monetary policy that would not scare the investors on Wall Street.

A Utah State Dollar could perhaps be the answer!????!!!

3. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Wow. With all the history in Massachusetts, Faneuil Hall is the biggest attraction. That surprises me. Great place, though.

4. Pasithea

Pasithea Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I knew it was gonna be the Grand Canyon for Arizona. I've lived here my whole life and still have never been. lol

5. longknife

longknife New Member

I have no idea how many times but I drove a tour bus to the South Rim. I can honestly say that it was never the same - I always saw something new or different.

Awesome. :clapping:

6. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

San Antonio's River Walk is nice, but not what I would call spectacular. The wife and I were in the smallish city a couple of years ago for a family reunion (her side of the family) located in a River Walk restaurant. It was nice. We went on a boat tour and it was a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.

The thing about Texas is that while much of it is interesting -- depending on what you do or do not find appealing in nature -- not one heck of a lot of it that can be labelled spectacular is within anything approaching reasonable travel distance depending where you are located in the state. If you are a fan of the Big Thicket, for instance, then you are really in the wrong location to go take a gander at Big Bend state park. If you are located anywhere in the center of the state then both major sites are one heck of a drive.