Obama is No Damn Good as Commander-in-Chief

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Gatewood, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

It's the LBJ amateur C-in-C hour all over again, but this time with President Obama substituting for the clueless LBJ and Afghanistan playing the role of Vietnam. Under Obama's insanely stupid Rules of Engagement over 73% of troops deaths -- many of them very much avoidable it would seem -- occurred on his amateur hour watch.

Oh . . . and the substantial majority of Afghanistan and Iraq war veterans think much more highly of G.W. Bush than of Obama. Oh well . . . I guess one should never send a Community Activist to do a Commander-in-Chief's job.
    Altogether now . . . and ah one and ah two and ah three . . . "Hope and change!"

2. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I think the key statistic in this is of the 73% of deaths that have occurred under Obama's watch, how many of those were the result of the Rules of Engagement. That might be a little more difficult to determine.

3. krunkskimo

krunkskimo New Member

Infantry level ROE is stand your ground on steroids. The gutlessness begins at the company commander level. I'd reckon more deaths are the result of decisions made on the ground by commanders who are given infantry companies and battalions after a long career as a glorified accountant.

4. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Taxcutter asks:
    Say what? Infantry captains and lieutenant colonels are glorified accountants? Where?

Do you know jack about what you are [posting?

5. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who cares what Afghanistan and Iraq war veterans think ?

I am not a big fan of Obama but I can come up with much better rational than "Gosh war veterans seem to like Bush"

Bush was an embarrassment to this country. Obama is an embarrassment to this country.

A substantial majority of veterans are too stupid to know why.

6. goober

goober New Member

Maybe you can find a poll that determines whether cows prefer Armour or Hormel?

7. Gatewood

Hillary? Hillary Clinton, is that you?

8. Gatewood

Cattle would probably prefer not to be the subjects of leftwing plans regarding the assumed planet destroying nature of their flatulence -- if for no other reason than whenever leftwingers set forth to 'fix' a 'problem' that sane people do not consider to be a problem, our leftwingers totally screw it up and automatically double the cost of everything related to that randomly designated 'problem'.

"Oh my God, run!" moos a cow. "A couple of leftwingers are approaching our herd with a bag of corks, a hammer, and self-righteous expressions!"

"Relax," murmurs a watchful rancher. "Think about it. These are leftwingers, the very definition of 'fools with a mission', and so what are the odds that any of them can figure out which end of you lot to cork up and then do so without hitting each other in the process?"

9. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

Gotta love when the first interaction consists of Ad Hom and nothing else. LOL :banana:

Was this your big "epiphany"? - Just attack the messenger when the message makes your claims look silly ?

10. Gatewood

Ahem! I voted for Hillary in 2008 since the alternative was to go for a first term U.S. senator with no meaningful national level experience or any management or leadership history. So it was a compliment . . . :cool: